Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• jhjh Member

I still have 1 /24 for lease in RIPE @ £50pm

• deankdeank Member, Troll

@doghouch said:
    3) We cannot recover any lost funds. Although scammers are banned on LET, we cannot do anything for you past that point.

And just to be clearer, reject any approaches by yet another scammer who claim that they can recover your lost fund to you.

Though, if you fall for a second scam right after another, I suppose you deserve all the crap you get.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

If anyone is interested, We have a bunch of APNIC /24's available (allowed to be announced anywhere)

$65/mo per for a /24

If you get multiple at once happy to try do some discount potentially

Thanked by 1runelgna
  • ProxyHeavenProxyHeaven Member
    edited November 2018

Want to rent 2x/24 subnets or 1x/23 subnet (more in future) hosted on a dedicated server in USA.
    Ping test needed before purchase.
    Please dm me with offers.
    Or discord - Admin#0001

• @ProxyHeaven said:
    Want to rent 2x/24 subnets or 1x/23 subnet (more in future) hosted on a dedicated server in USA.
    Ping test needed before purchase.
    Please dm me with offers.
    Or discord - Admin#0001

... and you’ll use the IPs for what?

• mankl18mankl18 Banned, Member

I have IP from /24 to /16 for leasing. PM me for details.

• mankl18 said: I have IP from /24 to /16 for leasing. PM me for details.

At least add some more credible information please, You just registered not too long ago.

What's your company, etc?

• WhoisWhois Banned, Member

Nice to meet you :)
    This is Keith :)

We do yearly subscription from /24 to /16.
    IP is clean and Price is attractive.

PM for further discussion.

• Whois said: PM for further discussion.

Company details please.

@doghouch Can we get at least a rule an account gotta be past a certain X age, and post to sell on here.

Getting more fishy, and fishy.

edited November 2018

@Foul said:

Whois said: PM for further discussion.

Company details please.

@doghouch Can we get at least a rule an account gotta be past a certain X age, and post to sell on here.

Getting more fishy, and fishy.

Hello Foul,

I am not sure if I should post my company name
    as I was banned last time when I name it.

Edited by @trewq to remove company info

Please feel free to PM me either for the details of our company or our IP solutions.

• @Whois said:

Sure lets make a new account after your previous got banned and post it on a publicly...

@Vinnyletje said:

@Whois said:

Sure lets make a new account after your previous got banned and post it on a publicly...

I am not quite sure what is the reason got me banned
    But since someone asked, I guessed it is fine to post it?

Anyhow, is there anyone wish to know more about our IP solution? :)

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@Whois said:

@Vinnyletje said:

@Whois said:

Which RIR? AfriNIC?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@Whois Maybe reading the Rules for selling on LowEndTalk, applying for a provider tag, etc. could be a first start...

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2018

@Whois said:

@Vinnyletje said:

@Whois said:

Tried to register in your website, didn't receive the email. Can you check what's going on? Not in SPAM either, I'll wait some more time.

Edit: Received. Can confirm this company seems to be very legit.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Whois said:

@Vinnyletje said:

@Whois said:

The fact that we've banned 20+ of your accounts for ban evasion is good enough reason to keep banning you.

For everyone's info the reason they were originally banned, ironically enough, is because all they did was post IP offers everywhere. Nothing else, when asked to stop and actually post useful info or just generally participate they ignored and just kept posting IP offers.

Thanked by 1FHR

@trewq said:

@Whois said:

@Vinnyletje said:

@Whois said:

The fact that we've banned 20+ of your accounts for ban evasion is good enough reason to keep banning you.

For everyone's info the reason they were originally banned, ironically enough, is because all they did was post IP offers everywhere. Nothing else, when asked to stop and actually post useful info or just generally participate they ignored and just kept posting IP offers.

Damn, that makes sense. Anyway, registered in their website, seems to be legit, but they're just IP Brokers, all regions with no ips for lease, or they may have, but they bill a one-time fee for reservation...? 1k+ for 10 /24s in ARIN, that's just reservation. lol

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@MikePT said:

@trewq said:

@Whois said:

@Vinnyletje said:

@Whois said:

Damn, that makes sense. Anyway, registered in their website, seems to be legit, but they're just IP Brokers, all regions with no ips for lease, or they may have, but they bill a one-time fee for reservation...? 1k+ for 10 /24s in ARIN, that's just reservation. lol

Lot a concern about if they are legit or not, it's their past and continued disrespect for the rules we have here. There are paths they could have easily taken and they likely would have been allowed back without a second thought but they just keep signing up with new accounts.

Thanked by 2MikePT FHR

@trewq said:

@MikePT said:

@trewq said:

@Whois said:

@Vinnyletje said:

@Whois said:

Lot a concern about if they are legit or not, it's their past and continued disrespect for the rules we have here. There are paths they could have easily taken and they likely would have been allowed back without a second thought but they just keep signing up with new accounts.

Yeah that's not good. If they don't respect our community then they do not deserve to be here.

Thanked by 1FHR
  • SergeySergey Member
    edited November 2018

released one range IPv4/22 and it is available for leasing

Thanked by 1ProxyHeaven
  • 2x/24 for lease, RIPE, 1yr = £65/month/24, 2yr = £55/month/24

No shoe, proxy, vpn, abuse, botnet, mail

• SergeySergey Member
    edited November 2018

Price update:
    1 month prepaid - 300€,
    3 month prepaid -280€/month (total is 840€),
    6 month prepaid -270€/month (total is 1620€),
    12 month prepaid -250€/month (total is 3000€)

there are several /22 available for rent now

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

hello, wanted to ask, hope this is related. Is it possible somehow to check subnets blacklisting history especially in Spamhaus blacklistings? Of course, if it was blacklisted. For example how many times, by which ISP, when it was listed and when it was removed?

• I am looking for /24 , please pm me

• arhuearhue Member
    edited November 2018

I can totally vouch for @hzr . I've got a few v6 blocks and ASN from him. Hassle free service, very responsive to support tickets even when he's charging me only a few $s a year. He even put in a few goodies for me. Big thumbs up :smiley:

Thanked by 1hzr
  • @arhue said:
    I can totally vouch for @hzr . I've got a few v6 blocks and ASN from him. Hassle free service, very responsive to support tickets even when he's charging me only a few $s a year. He even put in a few goodies for me. Big thumbs up :smiley:

Thank you for your suggestion, i am looking for ip v4 /24

• DJManasDJManas Member
    edited December 2018

We also offer IPv4 /22 and IPv6 /29 or /32 from RIPE.

More information: https://iproyal.com/

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Bunch of /24s available for lease

• DJManasDJManas Member
    edited December 2018

Can you add me to the list too @trewq ?

More information: https://iproyal.com/