Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• @TaKeN said:
    I ask again anyone got better price than 50$/month for /24?. If yes please PM me.

Would you mind sharing where you got $50/month for /24?

I am interested in buying or long term lease of a /24 for personal use. Thank you.

• @gotwind said:

@TaKeN said:
    I ask again anyone got better price than 50$/month for /24?. If yes please PM me.

I am interested in buying or long term lease of a /24 for personal use. Thank you.

prager-it? that guy have good pricing policy, but select the partners (pass additional verification) and often out of stock.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

I'm interested in long term rent of /24 subnet ripe subnets with native geo location in Switzerland, Denmark, Spain and France. Will be paying semi-annually. Maybe someone can help out with these?

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

@estnoc said:
    I'm interested in long term rent of /24 subnet ripe subnets with native geo location in Switzerland, Denmark, Spain and France. Will be paying semi-annually. Maybe someone can help out with these?

I can offer you /24s with native Swiss geolocation. PM me for details.

• @vkusno said:

@gotwind said:

@TaKeN said:

prager-it? that guy have good pricing policy, but select the partners (pass additional verification) and often out of stock.

Prager-it seems to only offer RIPE. And according to his advertise on WHT, he only offers to EU residents.

I live in the States.
    would be interested in long term lease or possibly buy-out for an ARIN /24 if the price is right. This is for personal use. I just want a unique IP set for all servers. Thank you.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@gotwind said:
    I live in the States.
    would be interested in long term lease or possibly buy-out for an ARIN /24 if the price is right. This is for personal use. I just want a unique IP set for all servers. Thank you.

Have you tried getting in touch with @AlexanderM yet? They have LIRs in pretty much every RIR, APNIC/RIPE/ARIN/AFRINIC for sure. :)

• jhjh Member

I still have 1 /24 in the RIPE region for immediate (ideally long term) lease. Established company in the UK and almost new IP space. £50 monthly or £480 yearly.

• I have some IPv4 blocks available to lease: UK, TR, DE and AU at the moment for 60euro per month, if you are interested in please let me know.

Thanked by 1Bhupendra124
  • Renting/leasing IPv4 /22 and IPv6 /29 if you need that please contact me karolistoleikis[eta]gmail.com

• I'm looking for a dedicated server with /22 or /24 IPv4 range in the US for webproxy service. PM me for details.

• Looking for IPv4 ranges in the US to rent with a dedicated server. Please PM me!

• I have APNIC IPv4 and IPv6 ranges available, as well as registration services for networks in the APNIC service region. Drop me a PM for any questions.

Thanked by 1lucasjames
  • Is your IP address range detected as non data center in IP2Location?

• @mikec said:
    Is your IP address range detected as non data center in IP2Location?

What do you mean?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@doghouch said:

@mikec said:

What do you mean?

Probably to check on https://www.ip2location.com/demo which usage type their database shows for that particular IP (Commercial, DSL, DataCenter, Proxy, ...).

P.S.: Currently having 1x clean RIPE /24 in stock available for lease. Happy to assist with other RIPE services (ASN, IPv6 PA/PI) as well.

• @dfroe said:

@doghouch said:

@mikec said:

What do you mean?

Probably to check on https://www.ip2location.com/demo which usage type their database shows for that particular IP (Commercial, DSL, DataCenter, Proxy, ...).

P.S.: Currently having 1x clean RIPE /24 in stock available for lease. Happy to assist with other RIPE services (ASN, IPv6 PA/PI) as well.

Right. We don't want any ranges reported as data center.

• @mikec said:

@dfroe said:

@doghouch said:

@mikec said:

What do you mean?

Right. We don't want any ranges reported as data center.

So you can use them for vpn services?

• Looking to rent ARIN 2x/24s or 1x/23 with the VPS/Dedicated included.
    Must be CHICAGO or somewhere close to it.
    If the speeds are good will take more blocks.
    Please private message me with offers.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I have a client that's looking to rent 10x/24s in ARIN. Willing to do a contract / pay quarterly.

• @RickBakkr said:

I am curious about your experiences with Prager IP leasing?

Their policy asking for a passport and utility bill makes me question them..

• hzrhzr Member
    edited November 2018

packetnext said: I am curious about your experiences with Prager IP leasing? Their policy asking for a passport and utility bill makes me question them..

They are perfectly fine and legitimate. They also heavily prefer long term customers that are registered businesses with a physical location.

• @hzr said:

packetnext said: I am curious about your experiences with Prager IP leasing? Their policy asking for a passport and utility bill makes me question them..

They are perfectly fine and legitimate. They also heavily prefer long term customers that are registered businesses with a physical location.

That isn´t exactly ¨industry standard¨, is it?

• packetnext said: That isn´t exactly ¨industry standard¨, is it?

It is. I need documentation from end users because ARIN and RIPE request it for example.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@packetnext said:

@RickBakkr said:

I am curious about your experiences with Prager IP leasing?

Their policy asking for a passport and utility bill makes me question them..

You sure you quoted the right person? :P

Anyway, Stefan is a great guy. Have been a customer of his for a while. While he is known for being a bit strict, I totally understand why he does it. It's just the way he does business. If you don't like it, go ahead and find a place elsewhere, his pricing can be hard to beat though.. I have personally not been questioned to send those documents, so I cannot comment on that...

• I have some IPv4 /22 and IPv6 /29 from the RIPE.

Prices:

Long-term cooperation is preferable. Spam Brut hack is not accepted.
    In the event of illegal activity announcements are removed, the money is not returned.

/22 IPv4 (1024 IPs) = €250 prepayment month
    /22 IPv4 (1024 IPs) = €230/month prepayment 3 month (total payment is €690)
    /22 IPv4 (1024 IPs) = €200/month prepayment 6 month (total payment is €1200)
    /22 IPv4 (1024 IPs) = €167/month prepayment 12 month (total payment is €2000)

/48 IPv6 (65,536 x /64) = €100.00 per Year
    /32 IPv6 by request

ASN (Autonomous System Number) = €100.00 per Year
    email: zgjegwxegj19751 [a] gmail.com

• I guess I would not prepay over 250 euro to a Sergey with a random email address?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2018

@packetnext said:
    I guess I would not prepay over 250 euro to a Sergey with a random email address?

Seems like a good time to remind y’all about potential scammers. Please remember that:

1) We are not your parents — we cannot hold your hand when you get scammed.

2) Just like any other offer, please exercise due diligence before sending any money.

3) We cannot recover any lost funds. Although scammers are banned on LET, we cannot do anything for you past that point.

tl;dr take caution if you do choose to go with Sergey. I’m not saying that he’s a scammer, but he’s asking for a decent chunk of $$ upfront.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

We've started leasing some of our surplus IPv6 space if anyone is looking for IPv6 in ARIN:

/48 - $10/yr
    /44 - $50/yr
    /40 - $20/mo.

https://freerangecloud.com/cart.php?gid=6

• @packetnext said:
    I guess I would not prepay over 250 euro to a Sergey with a random email address?

1. i am can get test for ranges
    2. this my email for work on different forums
    3. if you are ready to cooperate, I will give you my working email
  • @doghouch said:

@packetnext said:

Seems like a good time to remind y’all about potential scammers. Please remember that:

1) We are not your parents — we cannot hold your hand when you get scammed.

2) Just like any other offer, please exercise due diligence before sending any money.

3) We cannot recover any lost funds. Although scammers are banned on LET, we cannot do anything for you past that point.

tl;dr take caution if you do choose to go with Sergey. I’m not saying that he’s a scammer, but he’s asking for a decent chunk of $$ upfront.

1. ranges test is available
    2. payment will be under the contract