Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• I need a couple of /24 ARIN, I'm going to be routing it to VA, USA servers. Budget is not set. currently have another deal with some other IP provider, but need to expand quicker. Best way to contact is through Discord.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited August 2018

-taken-

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Got a load of IPv4 subnets in all RIRs. Legitimate use only, preferably long-term contract. alex[at]dagroup.bg

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Still have plenty of ARIN IPv4 available: sales[at]subnetlabs.com

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

We are looking for /23 or /22 in ARIN

please PM me if you have any (rent or buy)

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

There's a whole thread about this stuff that's even listed in the menu to your right.

• 14 discussions, 363 comments, 2175 visits, and 372 days later still doesn't know about the all in one thread. Nice.

Thanked by 2Chuck dedicados
  • @Harambe said:
    There's a whole thread about this stuff that's even listed in the menu to your right.

@somewhatwindy said:
    14 discussions, 363 comments, 2175 visits, and 372 days later still doesn't know about the all in one thread. Nice.

OFF: These posts really bothered me since it's actually in the official IP thread...then I realized that recent updates in LET have automatically redirected merged thread. Nice, but confusing at the same time :wink:

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@pullangcubo Yeah, wouldn't mind if a mod would announce the thread merge or just delete my comments...

• This question is for those offering ipv4 sale / lease, are these ipv4 residential or data centers?

• Noob question, Going by the list here

ARIN - North America

IPv4 Leasing
    HostUS - $90 per /24
    GarrisonHost - $70 (+$70 Setup) per /24
    IPv4Less - $128 per /24
    IP6 (@William) - Contact about stock & prices.

IPv6 Leasing
    HostUS - $35 per /48
    IP6 (@William) - Contact about stock & prices.

ASN Registration
    --NONE--

I noticed ipv6 is more affordable than ipv4, why is that?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

The IPv4 address pool is exhausted which means you cannot request new addresses when you need them the usual way like it was decades ago. Most of the time nowadays you need to transfer or lease IPv4 addresses from somebody else who has some but doesn't need them - which is quite pricy. The larger address space of IPv6 makes it easy to simply get as many new addresses as you need.

Thanked by 1oh_goody
  • @dfroe said:
    The IPv4 address pool is exhausted which means you cannot request new addresses when you need them the usual way like it was decades ago. Most of the time nowadays you need to transfer or lease IPv4 addresses from somebody else who has some but doesn't need them - which is quite pricy. The larger address space of IPv6 makes it easy to simply get as many new addresses as you need.

Thanks for explaining, do you sell /lease ipv4 / ipv6?

@oh_goody said:

As RIPE LIR I can

• lease IPv6 PA
    • lease IPv4 PA
    • request IPv6 PI
    • request ASN

I do not permanently transfer ("sell") IP adresses.
    If you are interested, feel free to PM me and describe what exactly you want to do. Typically you'll announce the assigned prefixes via BGP.

• @dfroe said:

@oh_goody said:

As RIPE LIR I can

• lease IPv6 PA
    • lease IPv4 PA
    • request IPv6 PI
    • request ASN

I do not permanently transfer ("sell") IP adresses.
    If you are interested, feel free to PM me and describe what exactly you want to do. Typically you'll announce the assigned prefixes via BGP.

I need ASN, ask about what is the price?

@YekongTAT said:
    I need ASN, ask about what is the price?

RIPE ASN registration: 100 EUR (one-time).

Discount possible when combined with an IP lease.

PM for more details if interested.

Thanked by 1phuclzu12
  • williewillie Member
    edited August 2018

Harambe said: @pullangcubo Yeah, wouldn't mind if a mod would announce the thread merge or just delete my comments...

Hmm, ok. I was relying on the merge notification that the merge button puts into the target thread, plus the merge label that it puts into the title of the old thread. But I guess it's better to not merge the extraneous comments. I'll try to do that next time. Thanks.

Added: meh there doesn't seem to be a way to move comments from one thread to another existing one, except by thread merging.

• goodwingoodwin Member
    edited August 2018

Looking for buying /24 to /22 networks in LACNIC and AFRINIC.

• Is http://anyip.com/ any good?

@curator said:
    Is http://anyip.com/ any good?

Define "good".

They claim themselves "recognized RIPE NCC broker", however I do not see the company Netex Ltd. listed in the RIPE list of recognised brokers and although they have a UK contact number on their website they are registered in HongKong - whatever all that means.

Prices are at least not the worst I have seen so far. Prices for IPv4/IPv6 PA lease, IPv6 PI and ASN are slightly higher than what you usually find here on LET (including my own offers).

• @dfroe said:

@curator said:
    Is http://anyip.com/ any good?

Define "good".

They claim themselves "recognized RIPE NCC broker", however I do not see the company Netex Ltd. listed in the RIPE list of recognised brokers and although they have a UK contact number on their website they are registered in HongKong - whatever all that means.

Prices are at least not the worst I have seen so far. Prices for IPv4/IPv6 PA lease, IPv6 PI and ASN are slightly higher than what you usually find here on LET (including my own offers).

The registration and phone number confused me as well.

• Looking to lease a /24 subnet in the ARIN region.

• Hi2 all! We have many ranges for lease and sale, in Ripe region IPv4 and Ipv6, prices depend on quantity and usage, up to 0.35 usd per IP. If someone interested just let us know :)

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Multiple inventories available for lease. No contracts but we bill for a minimum of 3 months term (quarterly). Ranges can be LOA'd or used within our facilities.

ARIN - /24 - $120 /mo
    RIPE - /24 - $90 /mo
    APNIC - /24 - $80 /mo
    LACNIC - /24 - $70 /mo

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Looking for permanent sale ARIN/RIPE/APNIC IPs.
    Also got some ARIN for lease.

• I’m looking for a RIPE ASN (as an individual) and some v6. I’ve been using dn42 for a while now and would like to move onto the real internet.

• @YellowHummingbird said:
    I’m looking for a RIPE ASN (as an individual) and some v6. I’ve been using dn42 for a while now and would like to move onto the real internet.

@Jack (LoveServers) and @AlexanderM (HostUS) have V6 + ASN bundles. :)

Thanked by 1YellowHummingbird
  • @doghouch said:

@YellowHummingbird said:
    I’m looking for a RIPE ASN (as an individual) and some v6. I’ve been using dn42 for a while now and would like to move onto the real internet.

Great, thank you!

• @YellowHummingbird said:

@doghouch said:

@YellowHummingbird said:

Great, thank you!

Just in case:

https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=add&bid=4

Alternatively, with LoveServers, you can get a RIPE ASN # and get free V6 at https://ip6.im.

Best of luck!

Thanked by 1YellowHummingbird