Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• @EpicThisIs said:
    Hi, I'm a student in the US looking to register a RIPE ASN and an IPv6 /48 PI allocation.

Thanks

ip6.im

• @EpicThisIs said:
    Hi, I'm a student in the US looking to register a RIPE ASN and an IPv6 /48 PI allocation.

Thanks

ip6.im is down see

also PI allocations cost €50/year (for the LIR, they might charge you more) where as a lot of people will give you a /48 PA for free, I am not trying to convince you, just letting you know.

• So any other service to get ipv6 for free? :(

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2018

@blackjack4494 said:
    So any other service to get ipv6 for free? :(

That's a little bit imprecise. ;)

What do you want?

• IPv6 only in your local private LAN: Just use fc00::/7.
    • IPv6 prefix from your ISP -> Ask your ISP.
    • HE offers tunnel broker services with free routed /48.
    • IPv6 PA prefix alone from a LIR won't be very useful. But you could also request an ASN if you want to announce that prefix dual-homed. However you won't get the ASN for free.
    • If you want to do it with PI instead of PA there is also a 50€ + VAT fee to the sponsoring LIR by RIPE.

If anybody here is searching for RIPE LIR services, I can offer ASN, PA, PI and IPv4 leasing upon request. Though certainly not for free as every LIR needs to pay his yearly fees to RIPE.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

Hey guys, how much is a /32 IPv6 for rent nowadays?

• dodheimsgarddodheimsgard Member
    edited August 2018

@feezioxiii said:
    Hey guys, how much is a /32 IPv6 for rent nowadays?

Ive rented for $50/€50 a month.

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

You need company registration to get an RIPE ASN sponsored, correct?

How about APNIC ASN?

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

@DataWagon No, you can register RIPE ASNs as a natural person.

• servpersoservperso Member, LIR
    edited August 2018

@feezioxiii if you search, i'm a LIR. I also have a spare /24 ipv4 (ripe region)

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • I have some v4 space available for lease, contact me for exact pricing if you are interested, but around €50-60/month. (if you want to prepay for 1 year I might give you a bit lower)

Thanked by 1AndrewPremium

I currently have a /23 available for long-term lease within RIPE.

Other RIPE services (IPv4, IPv6, PA, PI, ASN) available upon request.

PM if interested.

• I currently have the following stock left in APNIC:

6*/22, if anyone is interested let me know.

• bitcynthbitcynth Member
    edited August 2018

@bitcynth said:
    I have some v4 space available for lease, contact me for exact pricing if you are interested, but around €50-60/month. (if you want to prepay for 1 year I might give you a bit lower)

I forgot to mention that currently you have to be a VAT registered company in the EU. (for IPv4)
    ASNs and IPv6 might be available to others.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

i'm looking for RIPE /24 ipv4 and /48 ipv6 for long term lease. Paying quarterly or semi-annually. if geo-located in .DE originally, the better. Maybe someone can help out?

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@estnoc said:
    i'm looking for RIPE /24 ipv4 and /48 ipv6 for long term lease. Paying quarterly or semi-annually. if geo-located in .DE originally, the better. Maybe someone can help out?

@AlexanderM

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • jhjh Member
    edited August 2018

One of our /24's has just become available. Established, stable company in the UK. Prefer to lease long term to another established, stable company. Hobby projects also ok if they definitely won't generate abuse. Will not consider anything even slightly dodgy. PM me.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Current price for a /24 APNIC?

• @v3ng said:
    Current price for a /24 APNIC?

Sale or lease?

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

lease, forgot to mention.

• @v3ng said:
    lease, forgot to mention.

I'd guesstimate $75 USD monthly

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2018

Out of interest, what are people paying for /23 and /22 PI today? Region is Ripe

• FR_Michael said: Out of interest, what are people paying for /23 and /22 PI today? Region is Ripe

You can find IP's between the range of 30 - 40 cents per IP per month.

It wouldn't include permission to use it for mailing purposes.

• DETio said: You can find IP's between the range of 30 - 40 cents per IP per month.

You can find IPs for much less

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2018

I spoke of selling not renting out

• pikepike Veteran

@FR_Michael said:
    I spoke of selling not renting out

15-18$/IP

• i have ipv6 /64 ... will be willing to give some of it free and if need be pay you to teach me how to announce some of these ip in another country or city? pfsense? sorry new to this game. such a headache as i want to be able to host my server "in" another country without them knowing where it actually is

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2018

@elliotwilliams said:
    i have ipv6 /64 ... will be willing to give some of it free and if need be pay you to teach me how to announce some of these ip in another country or city? pfsense? sorry new to this game. such a headache as i want to be able to host my server "in" another country without them knowing where it actually is

Not really possible - once you announce it in another country (assuming you don't care about regional registries), someone could perform a simple traceroute and find out where your server really is.

• Need /48 IPv6 and ASN. I'm act as private user. Can anyone help me with it?

@JoeWhite said:
    Need /48 IPv6 and ASN. I'm act as private user. Can anyone help me with it?

Which region? If it is RIPE, I can do that (ASN registration, IPv6 both PA or PI). Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

• @dfroe said:

@JoeWhite said:
    Need /48 IPv6 and ASN. I'm act as private user. Can anyone help me with it?

Which region? If it is RIPE, I can do that (ASN registration, IPv6 both PA or PI). Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

RIPE will be OK.