Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• @filoozom said:

@Jack said:

@filoozom said:
    Please remove RMLH from the list. Bought more than two months ago, never got an answer and didn't get a refund, which means I was basically scammed for 60.50€.

Ended up buying from @ced1202 who was extremely fast.

How did you try to contact him?

Well, I paid directly on the website, then opened a support ticket and sent an email to the address that sent the invoice (which was admittedly a "no-reply" one). I guess the website is now offline and a new email address (sales [at] rmlh.uk) is shown, I'll try to contact that one too.

https://discord.gg/xDgs3jy
    @rmlhhd
    You can either join devcapsule discord. He is there almost everyday or wait for him to reply here. He will contact you don't worry it's no scam ;)

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Still buying IPv4(does not have to be clean), if anyone has some for sale PM me.

• Hi there, I'm looking for a RIPE ASN registration, and an IPv6 /48 to lease.
    I have my handles ready and I'm okay signing an agreement with a LIR and/or providing official ID.

• @fmauNeko said:
    Hi there, I'm looking for a RIPE ASN registration, and an IPv6 /48 to lease.
    I have my handles ready and I'm okay signing an agreement with a LIR and/or providing official ID.

@Jack :]

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2018

@fmauNeko said:
    Hi there, I'm looking for a RIPE ASN registration, and an IPv6 /48 to lease.

@AlexanderM can offer you something, ask him ;D

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • I'm good now, thanks !

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi guys

Looking for a /24 to be announced in the UK. May be also interested on a /22.

@rickey318 just sent me a pm offering a /24 RIPE for $200 USD per month. Please, no ridiculous offers. Ty!

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@MikePT said:
    Hi guys

Tried Prager? /24 for 50€+VAT

Thanked by 2MikePT Nomad

@FHR said:

@MikePT said:
    Hi guys

Tried Prager? /24 for 50€+VAT

Heard they are out of stock? That is pretty good. Will check.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

MikePT said: Looking for a /24

Talk to @AlexanderM or @Jack.

@qps said:

MikePT said: Looking for a /24

Talk to @AlexanderM or @Jack.

Yep will go for Alex probably. Thank you guys!

• jhjh Member
    edited July 2018

@MikePT we can do this for £40/month. Stable and profitable company in the UK with a good track record. PM if you're interested.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • DXDDXD Member

@jh said:
    @MikePT we can do this for £40/month. Stable and profitable company in the UK with a good track record. PM if you're interested.

yearly contract how much?

p.s for others... buying legacy ranges $2.5-2.8k per /24 for RIPE.

AFRNIC/LANIC PA /24 buying for $2.3k

SEPA(€)/BTC or negotiable.

• jhjh Member

yearly contract how much?

£40/month

@jh said:

Sounds great!

• xmobxmob Member

@jh said:
    we can do this for £40/month. Stable and profitable company in the UK with a good track record. PM if you're interested.

Can you do this with an assignment to my own RIPE (already exists) AS?

• jhjh Member

xmob said: Can you do this with an assignment to my own RIPE (already exists) AS?

Yep

• DXDDXD Member

buying legacy ranges $2.5-2.8k per /24 for RIPE.

AFRNIC/LANIC PA /24 buying for $2.3k

SEPA(€)/BTC or negotiable.

• hzrhzr Member

people sell legacy for <$10??

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2018

After our current provider cant deliver new IPs we search urgent new IPv4 for RIPE.
    Searching for /24 for 600 € / year or less.

We do not have a own AS and I realy didn't know much about routing stuff, so we would announce them through our privider wich we like to change next year. Did we need our IP provider to change the IPs to another network provider?

• @blackjack4494 said:

@filoozom said:

@Jack said:

@filoozom said:
    Please remove RMLH from the list. Bought more than two months ago, never got an answer and didn't get a refund, which means I was basically scammed for 60.50€.

Ended up buying from @ced1202 who was extremely fast.

How did you try to contact him?

Well, I paid directly on the website, then opened a support ticket and sent an email to the address that sent the invoice (which was admittedly a "no-reply" one). I guess the website is now offline and a new email address (sales [at] rmlh.uk) is shown, I'll try to contact that one too.

https://discord.gg/xDgs3jy
    @rmlhhd
    You can either join devcapsule discord. He is there almost everyday or wait for him to reply here. He will contact you don't worry it's no scam ;)

Okay, so I joined the Discord, asked him nicely twice (the 12th and 16th of this month), first time he answered "I'll take a look this evening." (which he didn't do), second time no answer. Same for my email, where I got a first answer and then nothing (4th of July).

Can we finally agree that this is outrageous and than @rmlhhd should be removed from that list? As a reminder, I initially asked for a refund on May 9th...

Guess I'll never see those 60.50€ again.

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

We have several /24 available for leasing (contact me for the pricing)

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

A few /24s and /22s just became available for lease.

• iovoidiovoid Member

I want to buy (my goal is cutting recurrent charges, that make a huge saving in a couple of years, while the block itself can be resold in the future) a /24 in RIPE, legacy or PI. I know that prices are around 4k.

I have BTC/PayPal but I can always exchange that to your preferred payment method.

• klikliklikli Member

Just got my APNIC ASN from @hzr. He did way above & beyond to help with this. Highly recommended.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

We have some inventory right from /24 to up to /18 free up. Ranges are across ARIN, RIPE, APNIC. Looking to lease out with a minimum of 3 months commitment. No monthly leases.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

We are looking for /22 or 4x /24 in ARIN

please PM me if you have any (rent or buying)

Thanks

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

We have several /24 available for leasing

95,- EUR for monthly contract (45,- EUR setup)

85,- EUR for 1 year contract (45,- EUR setup)

75,- EUR for 2 year contract (no setup fees)

• Hi, I'm a student in the US looking to register a RIPE ASN and an IPv6 /48 PI allocation.

Thanks