Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for reseller vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for reseller vps

jaysonjayson Member
edited September 2019 in General

I want reseller vps. I want buy cheap price and sell

Thanked by 1uptime

Comments

• amazing

• @jayson sell me vps plz

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • @uptime said:
    @jayson sell me vps plz

I mean I looking for websites that provide reseller. I want buy service from them and sell

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @uptime said:
    @jayson sell me vps plz

Me too, need it cheap price, sell me vps. God bless your heart.

Thanked by 2uptime ViridWeb
  • you need pool resource or ready tarif plans?

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited September 2019

jayson said: I want buy service from them and sell

I too want.

Want you buy service from them for cheap and then sell me. For even more cheap.

(Sorry mate, just trolling a bit. And bumping your thread. For great justice.)

Might be worth checking in with @SmartHost - I do have a "pre-release" KVM resource pool from them which has been working nicely for a few months now.

And maybe @HostDoc might potentially have something in the KVM resource pool department - but you would do well to qualify your request a bit more in terms of how much business you'll be doing and what use case, etc.

There is also SubnetLabs / ImpactVPS (@Awmusic12635) with openVZ resource pools.

Also BuyVM (@Francisco) has some offers that come with free licenses for (I think) some server management, customer management and billing applications. (Such as DirectAdmin and I think also Blesta?) You'll need to know what you're doing to make good use of these, but they definitely hit a sweet spot in terms of pricing.

I don't know that any of these are exactly setup for "turn-key / whitelabel" reselling, but might be a good place to start for affordable (and good quality) options. There are probably at least a few more (and probably some quite a bit more pricey).

Expect the above-mentioned providers to have a low tolerance for any nonsense and especially abuse - so you will need to be prepared to manage your customers effectively.

Now plz sell me cheap VPS :)

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Thanks @uptime.

If you want 'super cheap' to sell VPS, check with Anynode.

I know they have their Wedge product line which is 1GB RAM & 1 IP for $12/year.

Far as I know they also do bigger bundles at a monthly price too.

Francisco

• +1 for @anyNode - you wont be disappointed.

• Also, good advice for VPS resellers some isp offering free VPS plans you can gather them all and resell. Profit

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

We do have some resellers too, open a ticket with your desired specifications if you are interested in a quote.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @DignusData said:
    Also, good advice for VPS resellers some isp offering free VPS plans you can gather them all and resell. Profit

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

@uptime said:
    Might be worth checking in with @SmartHost - I do have a "pre-release" KVM resource pool from them which has been working nicely for a few months now.

We also have a Resale Program for reselling our standard VPS products:
    https://www.smarthost.net/resale.php

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @jayson You can try KVM VPS reseller package from ResellersPanel.com. You can resell 1 Core, 1 GB RAM, 20 GB space for $1/month (offer price), $10/month regular price to your customers!