Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with residential ip in Sweden to access tv4play
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with residential ip in Sweden to access tv4play

Hi to all
I need linux vps with residential swedish ip, which i could use as proxy to access tv4play.se. They started to block datacenter ip's recently, already checked 3 different providers, all with same result - "you are using vpn/proxy". I can pay up to 100$ for 100mbps speed, so maybe if you know some providers who provide this kind of service - it will be great if you share it.
Or maybe there are some linux-skilled customers here, who can setup such kind of vps at home and give me access to it - i will be happy to pay for it. It will be used only for tv4play, so no spamming/malicious content/etc.

Comments

• Not going to happen, residential IPS are for residences. Best bet get a VPN that specializes in this type of thing.

• of course it can happen, lots of 1gbit or even 10gbit .se home links

• @hjlow said:
    of course it can happen, lots of 1gbit or even 10gbit .se home links

Yes, i hope so, only left to find VPS like that.

@AuroraZ said:
    Not going to happen, residential IPS are for residences. Best bet get a VPN that specializes in this type of thing.

Well, there are many VPS with residential ips in USA, why shouldn't be the same for Sweden?

• protoip said: Well, there are many VPS with residential ips in USA, why shouldn't be the same for Sweden?

Show me

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

no one is gonna give you residential IPs better checkout without major VPN provider which can solve this proxy issue

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited September 2019

@ManishPant said:
    no one is gonna give you residential IPs better checkout without major VPN provider which can solve this proxy issue

As I said a VPN that specializes in this, people think we have not dealt with this before or something.

Edit: Still waiting on that VPS IP that is residential from a datacenter.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Show me

You can google for resnet/affiliatestealth

@ManishPant said:

unfortunately, vpn is not an option, need exactly VPS

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@protoip said:
    unfortunately, vpn is not an option, need exactly VPS

It will be same as you will again get issue with proxy detection

• protoip said: You can google for resnet/affiliatestealth

They may say they do, but they will not pass the detection. If by some chance they do on the first try they won't for long.

I have been doing this for a long time and the only way to do it is by VPN. Unless you blackhat some crap and cobble it up. No one gives residential IPS out of a datacenter and if they do then ripe, arin, apnic will be up their asses. No legit VPS is going to have a residential IP.

You can argue all day long and it still boils down to it will not happen, unless the provider is pulling shady shit and if you want that you are in wrong forum.

This is my last post here and good luck.

• haha always so uptight on here

• mdntblumdntblu Member

@AuroraZ said:

protoip said: You can google for resnet/affiliatestealth

They may say they do, but they will not pass the detection. If by some chance they do on the first try they won't for long.

I have been doing this for a long time and the only way to do it is by VPN. Unless you blackhat some crap and cobble it up. No one gives residential IPS out of a datacenter and if they do then ripe, arin, apnic will be up their asses. No legit VPS is going to have a residential IP.

You can argue all day long and it still boils down to it will not happen, unless the provider is pulling shady shit and if you want that you are in wrong forum.

Actually affiliatestealth did run true real residential IP's and sold them on VPS'. But the difference was the servers were located inside people's houses whom they paid to host them. Those servers were connected to many cable/dsl modems and then routed to a HyperV server which had several VM's. They are no longer in business anymore but it wasn't really shady and it was real residential.

• tetechtetech Member

@mdntblu said:

@AuroraZ said:

protoip said: You can google for resnet/affiliatestealth

Actually affiliatestealth did run true real residential IP's and sold them on VPS'. But the difference was the servers were located inside people's houses whom they paid to host them. Those servers were connected to many cable/dsl modems and then routed to a HyperV server which had several VM's. They are no longer in business anymore but it wasn't really shady and it was real residential.

Did you read how old the thread is before posting?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2021

VPNGate has residental IPs, and its free, but its mostly newbies trying to contribute into the project from their home. This in turn gets abused a lot by malicious users, so the project is slowly dying. I ran a node in BuyVM servers for 2 weeks a while back, and I checked the client connection list and it was full of DigitalOcean, Vultr, and Linode servers trying to hide themselves and doing shady stuff according to the logs VPNGate project allows via softether. Its probly more abused than tor.