Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who can contact databasebydesignllc.com, help me ask them refund my money.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who can contact databasebydesignllc.com, help me ask them refund my money.

They canceled my order, but i forgot to stop the automatic payment plan in Paypal, then Paypal send a transition to databasebydesignllc.com.
I send them email, but sent fail, because it was marked fraud.
Please help me, transition id: 8D397291SN930021R

Comments

• SoftShellWebSoftShellWeb Member, Patron Provider

Have you tried calling their emergency support number listed on top of their website?

• They are assholes, they will never reply.

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • Send records to paypal and ask paypal to act on it

• If just automatic renewal, paypal can help you when host is too busy with other stuff. But usually most of the host will refund in few hours/days upon your claim.

• These guys do not refund even for machines that do not work. I have called them, I have emailed them, I have ticketed them, no response anymore. If paypal can not help you are screwed.

Lesson learned with these guys, will never consider them anything but scammers.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

its better to first email your host regarding the same and calling them too . If they are not replying or taking any action. Then raise a dispute in paypal , showing all the proof you have regarding your service cancelled plus the email which you have sent them but no action taken.

• @kkrajk said:
    Send records to paypal and ask paypal to act on it

contacted Paypal, but they think automatic payment is authorized.

• qibinghua said: contacted Paypal, but they think automatic payment is authorized.

The you are most likely screwed.

• @ManishPant said:
    its better to first email your host regarding the same and calling them too . If they are not replying or taking any action. Then raise a dispute in paypal , showing all the proof you have regarding your service cancelled plus the email which you have sent them but no action taken.

I am not in USA..
    International calls are very expensive.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@qibinghua said:

I am not in USA..

Create a account in textnow.com , Install there app in mobile and then call them its totally free , lol but for this secret info you need to pay me....Oh i am kidding :0

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

LOL! They are providing free cPanel with their VPS..

• DBBD were the original HostSolutions - everyone knew they were terrible before buying but bought anyway because the offers were dirt cheap and there was a reasonable chance of having a server delivered.

• Nekki said: DBBD were the original HostSolutions

Really? So I guess the ops can contact cociu here?

• @levnode said:

Nekki said: DBBD were the original HostSolutions

Banter rating = 0

Thanked by 3MikeA kkrajk TimboJones
  • Owners name is Scott not that it will do you any good at all.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Owners name is Scott not that it will do you any good at all.

Beam me up Scotty.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@zarvis said:
    They are assholes, they will never reply.

Thats racist.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@Neoon said:

@zarvis said:

Thats racist.

In which category of races "assholes" fits? maybe the animal kingdom? :wink:

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • I had the same issue - opened a dispute after failing to hear back from them and PayPal refunded me.

• If your order is fraud, How can you pay Invoice?

• i must say i was lucky to get my sever delivered and when i didn't get the ipm working they refunded promptly... thank allah for that.

• @LowVM said:
    If your order is fraud, How can you pay Invoice?

When take order, pay method choose, automatic payment(Paypal subscibe), then they cancel the order, but the subscibe of payment is not cancelled in the same time.

• @Neoon said:

@zarvis said:

Thats racist.

Banter rating = -1

• @TimboJones said:

@Neoon said:

@zarvis said:

Thats racist.

Banter rating = -1

@ehab said:
    i must say i was lucky to get my sever delivered and when i didn't get the ipm working they refunded promptly... thank allah for that.

This is a lesson for me.

• qibinghua said: contacted Paypal, but they think automatic payment is authorized.

Coz it was authorized from your end.

Did you substantiate your claim that the payment was a mistake (not unauthorized) with proof (screenshots of DBBD account, email transcripts etc) and not just by claiming by that the payment was unauthorized?

• @kkrajk said:

qibinghua said: contacted Paypal, but they think automatic payment is authorized.

Coz it was authorized from your end.

Did you substantiate your claim that the payment was a mistake (not unauthorized) with proof (screenshots of DBBD account, email transcripts etc) and not just by claiming by that the payment was unauthorized?

They think my ticket is about unauthorized. and i send them proof. but still think this is about authorized transition.

• sweatbarsweatbar Member
    edited September 2019

@levnode said:

Nekki said: DBBD were the original HostSolutions

@cociu will take ages to reply or he does not reply at all

• @qibinghua said:
    I am not in USA..

If only there was a way to call any country's phone number through a voice over internet protocol... wait, you can use VoIP!

I'll recommend skype. Very cheap to make calls to any country.

• Paypal have been returned money. Thanks everybody.

• Did you have any conversation with the host? Did they say something about the payment or didn't want to refund it at all?