Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
No-context bench.sh
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

No-context bench.sh

NekkiNekki Moderator
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU model            : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Number of cores      : 8
CPU frequency        : 2364.043 MHz
Total size of Disk   : 11313.5 GB (1.4 GB Used)
Total amount of Mem  : 15970 MB (407 MB Used)
Total amount of Swap : 16367 MB (0 MB Used)
System uptime        : 0 days, 0 hour 18 min
Load average         : 2.52, 2.37, 1.82
OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 10
Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
Kernel               : 4.19.0-5-amd64
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I/O speed(1st run)   : 160 MB/s
I/O speed(2nd run)   : 162 MB/s
I/O speed(3rd run)   : 163 MB/s
Average I/O speed    : 161.7 MB/s
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         88.3MB/s      
Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           5.62MB/s      
Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            6.94MB/s      
Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           52.3MB/s      
Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           109MB/s       
Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             7.91MB/s      
Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           17.9MB/s      
Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          15.9MB/s      
Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            83.4MB/s      
Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           14.3MB/s      
Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          11.6MB/s      
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

Comments

  • Slow for NVMe

  • NekkiNekki Moderator
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
    Number of cores      : 4
    CPU frequency        : 3293.871 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 1891.2 GB (1450.6 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 15982 MB (6210 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 16082 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 88 days, 21 hour 21 min
    Load average         : 1.27, 1.17, 1.11
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 8
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 3.16.0-7-amd64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 149 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 156 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 162 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 155.7 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         11.2MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           3.57MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            4.31MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           11.2MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           11.2MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             5.51MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           8.89MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          8.84MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            11.0MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           4.12MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          5.55MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • NekkiNekki Moderator
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU  C2750  @ 2.40GHz
    Number of cores      : 8
    CPU frequency        : 1600.000 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 461.2 GB (1.9 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 7969 MB (340 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 8173 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 7 days, 8 hour 46 min
    Load average         : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.9.0-9-amd64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 149 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 153 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 154 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 152.0 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         11.2MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           10.2MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            9.74MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           10.5MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           10.3MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             11.0MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           11.2MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          10.1MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            8.45MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           4.92MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          7.65MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @Nekki said:

    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > CPU model            : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    > Number of cores      : 8
    > CPU frequency        : 2364.043 MHz
    > Total size of Disk   : 11313.5 GB (1.4 GB Used)
    > Total amount of Mem  : 15970 MB (407 MB Used)
    > Total amount of Swap : 16367 MB (0 MB Used)
    > System uptime        : 0 days, 0 hour 18 min
    > Load average         : 2.52, 2.37, 1.82
    > OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 10
    > Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    > Kernel               : 4.19.0-5-amd64
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > I/O speed(1st run)   : 160 MB/s
    > I/O speed(2nd run)   : 162 MB/s
    > I/O speed(3rd run)   : 163 MB/s
    > Average I/O speed    : 161.7 MB/s
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    > CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         88.3MB/s      
    > Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           5.62MB/s      
    > Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            6.94MB/s      
    > Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           52.3MB/s      
    > Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           109MB/s       
    > Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             7.91MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           17.9MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          15.9MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            83.4MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           14.3MB/s      
    > Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          11.6MB/s      
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > 

    lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

  • NekkiNekki Moderator
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    Number of cores      : 8
    CPU frequency        : 1605.424 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 7422.3 GB (1.4 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 15970 MB (169 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 32735 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 0 days, 0 hour 3 min
    Load average         : 0.45, 0.50, 0.22
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 10
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.19.0-5-amd64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 207 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 216 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 211 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 211.3 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         76.6MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           5.15MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            6.92MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           40.9MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           104MB/s       
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             7.70MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           16.5MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          14.4MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            105MB/s       
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           13.4MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          11.8MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • Hetznar
    Kimsufi
    DOCTOR SERVER
    Hetznar

  • NekkiNekki Moderator
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1225 V2 @ 3.20GHz
    Number of cores      : 4
    CPU frequency        : 1600.125 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 3632.0 GB (3279.7 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 15983 MB (15442 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 89996 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 14 days, 9 hour 11 min
    Load average         : 0.06, 0.12, 0.11
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 8
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 3.16.0-10-amd64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 173 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 185 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 169 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 175.7 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         56.9MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           3.45MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            2.30MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           44.2MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           27.1MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             5.02MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           3.88MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          4.49MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            6.60MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           5.42MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          2.38MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • NekkiNekki Moderator
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1241 v3 @ 3.50GHz
    Number of cores      : 8
    CPU frequency        : 2672.851 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 9318.9 GB (7081.3 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 32139 MB (4763 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 15250 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 4 days, 0 hour 1 min
    Load average         : 0.32, 0.17, 0.11
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.9.0-9-amd64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 127 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 129 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 132 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 129.3 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         112MB/s       
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           2.88MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            5.08MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           96.1MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           38.9MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             3.87MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           10.8MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          4.42MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            55.3MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           4.38MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          8.25MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • NekkiNekki Moderator
    edited August 2019

    Neoon said: Hetznar
    Kimsufi
    DOCTOR SERVER
    Hetznar

    Bang-on so far.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • Hetznaaar?
    Clouvider

  • Ponury_TypPonury_Typ Member
    edited August 2019

    Neoon said: Hetznar
    Kimsufi
    DOCTOR SERVER
    Hetznar

    Shit, that were my picks too. Did we just quest hosting providers by fucking random bench results? Do we need help (like psychiatrist help)?

    Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @Ponury_Typ said:

    Neoon said: Hetznar
    Kimsufi
    DOCTOR SERVER
    Hetznar

    Shit, that were my picks too. Did we just quest hosting providers by fucking random bench results? Do we need help (like psychiatrist help)?

    Not random at all.

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    @Neoon said:
    Hetznaaar?
    Clouvider

    SO CLOSE.

    You were right to be doubtful. Have another go.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • NekkiNekki Moderator
    edited August 2019

    REPOST

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           L5420  @ 2.50GHz
    Number of cores      : 8
    CPU frequency        : 2003.000 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 1843.4 GB (0.8 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 24114 MB (114 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 24575 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 1 days, 15 hour 21 min
    Load average         : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.9.0-9-amd64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 113 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 111 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 110 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 111.3 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         111MB/s       
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           15.6MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            9.15MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           24.9MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           22.5MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             42.5MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           67.7MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          35.6MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            18.2MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           8.71MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          9.36MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • Ponury_Typ said: Do we need help

    Damn right you do.

    Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Nekki said:
    REPOST

    > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    > CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           L5420  @ 2.50GHz
    > Number of cores      : 8
    > CPU frequency        : 2003.000 MHz
    > Total size of Disk   : 1843.4 GB (0.8 GB Used)
    > Total amount of Mem  : 24114 MB (114 MB Used)
    > Total amount of Swap : 24575 MB (0 MB Used)
    > System uptime        : 1 days, 15 hour 21 min
    > Load average         : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    > OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    > Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    > Kernel               : 4.9.0-9-amd64
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > I/O speed(1st run)   : 113 MB/s
    > I/O speed(2nd run)   : 111 MB/s
    > I/O speed(3rd run)   : 110 MB/s
    > Average I/O speed    : 111.3 MB/s
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    > CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         111MB/s       
    > Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           15.6MB/s      
    > Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            9.15MB/s      
    > Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           24.9MB/s      
    > Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           22.5MB/s      
    > Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             42.5MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           67.7MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          35.6MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            18.2MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           8.71MB/s      
    > Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          9.36MB/s      
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > 

    TNAHosting

  • @SirFoxy said:

    @Nekki said:

    > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > CPU model            : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
    > > Number of cores      : 8
    > > CPU frequency        : 2364.043 MHz
    > > Total size of Disk   : 11313.5 GB (1.4 GB Used)
    > > Total amount of Mem  : 15970 MB (407 MB Used)
    > > Total amount of Swap : 16367 MB (0 MB Used)
    > > System uptime        : 0 days, 0 hour 18 min
    > > Load average         : 2.52, 2.37, 1.82
    > > OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 10
    > > Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    > > Kernel               : 4.19.0-5-amd64
    > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > I/O speed(1st run)   : 160 MB/s
    > > I/O speed(2nd run)   : 162 MB/s
    > > I/O speed(3rd run)   : 163 MB/s
    > > Average I/O speed    : 161.7 MB/s
    > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    > > CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         88.3MB/s      
    > > Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           5.62MB/s      
    > > Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            6.94MB/s      
    > > Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           52.3MB/s      
    > > Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           109MB/s       
    > > Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             7.91MB/s      
    > > Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           17.9MB/s      
    > > Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          15.9MB/s      
    > > Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            83.4MB/s      
    > > Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           14.3MB/s      
    > > Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          11.6MB/s      
    > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > 

    lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    UNEXPECTED

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5640  @ 2.67GHz
    Number of cores      : 16
    CPU frequency        : 1596.000 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 259.7 GB (0.8 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 7973 MB (111 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 8179 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 0 days, 6 hour 57 min
    Load average         : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.9.0-9-amd64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 234 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 223 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 214 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 223.7 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         82.6MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           8.60MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            5.56MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           15.3MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           13.0MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             17.5MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           52.7MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          19.2MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            11.0MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           4.81MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          2.76MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @Nekki said:

    @Neoon said:
    Hetznaaar?
    Clouvider

    SO CLOSE.

    You were right to be doubtful. Have another go.

    I mean its not Hetzner, not SYS, not Worldstream.
    Did you purchased another bloody CLOUVIDER?

    I actually have no ideas on this one.

  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Provider

    Neoon said: Did you purchased another bloody CLOUVIDER?

    CPU and network speed looks wrong. I got the rest lol

    VM Specialist - Custom, managed and storage VM solutions.

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    @Neoon said:

    I mean its not Hetzner, not SYS, not Worldstream.
    Did you purchased another bloody CLOUVIDER?

    I actually have no ideas on this one.

    It's a SYS E3-SAT-1-16.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @Nekki said:

    @Neoon said:

    I mean its not Hetzner, not SYS, not Worldstream.
    Did you purchased another bloody CLOUVIDER?

    I actually have no ideas on this one.

    It's a SYS E3-SAT-1-16.

    Wtf, did you enabled Raid 0? traitor.

  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    Neoon said: Wtf, did you enabled Raid 0? traitor.

    RAID 5, blud.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @Nekki said:

    Neoon said: Wtf, did you enabled Raid 0? traitor.

    RAID 5, blud.

    Wow, so it was RIGGED all along, I knew it.

    Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Moderator

    Neoon said: Wow, so it was RIGGED all along, I knew it.

    Mix of 0's, 1's and 5's.

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E7- 4870  @ 2.40GHz
    Number of cores      : 24
    CPU frequency        : 2397.402 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 237.0 GB (180.0 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 24100 MB (4971 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 0 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 35 days, 10 hour 3 min
    Load average         : 0.48, 0.77, 1.14
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.15.18-18-pve
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 470 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 492 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 496 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 486.0 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         82.6MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           6.27MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            5.43MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           12.2MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           5.65MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             29.5MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           79.1MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          38.0MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            11.8MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           5.97MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          10.3MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    @dahartigan said:

    I am 99.99% sure it is HostDoc instance in Kansas City @ Heymman

    "Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always."

  • Got any decent ones?

    grape

  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited September 2019

    @FAT32 said:

    @dahartigan said:

    I am 99.99% sure it is HostDoc instance in Kansas City @ Heymman

    Correct! I purchased 2 of the recent resource pools and stacked them into a single vps running proxmox (if the kernel didn't give that away)

    I will edit this post shortly when I get back in front of a keyboard with another random non-hostdoc bench to guess..

    EDIT: here it is..

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : QEMU Virtual CPU version 2.5+
    Number of cores      : 4
    CPU frequency        : 1999.999 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 36.0 GB (32.0 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 3944 MB (651 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 4093 MB (419 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 19 days, 23 hour 45 min
    Load average         : 0.29, 0.23, 0.20
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.15.18-17-pve
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 444 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 588 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 611 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 547.7 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         89.2MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           8.27MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            6.53MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           14.3MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           10.6MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             16.9MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           30.2MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          15.9MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            14.3MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           5.83MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          6.96MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Maybe Sour Grape can contribute a "decent" bench and join in? ;)

    Purveyor of high quality potassium

  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited September 2019
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------       
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           X5650  @ 2.67GHz
        Number of cores      : 2
        CPU frequency        : 2659.986 MHz
        Total size of Disk   : 49.0 GB (5.4 GB Used)
        Total amount of Mem  : 1999 MB (46 MB Used)
        Total amount of Swap : 1022 MB (0 MB Used)
        System uptime        : 3 days, 5 hour 5 min
        Load average         : 0.00, 0.01, 0.05
        OS                   : CentOS 7.6.1810
        Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
        Kernel               : 3.10.0-957.27.2.el7.x86_64
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        I/O speed(1st run)   : 52.0 MB/s
        I/O speed(2nd run)   : 51.9 MB/s
        I/O speed(3rd run)   : 53.0 MB/s
        Average I/O speed    : 52.3 MB/s
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
        CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         74.9MB/s
        Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           4.10MB/s
        Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            6.21MB/s
        Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           54.1MB/s
        Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           80.4MB/s
        Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             6.18MB/s
        Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           8.70MB/s
        Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          7.07MB/s
        Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            58.9MB/s
        Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           7.15MB/s
        Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          5.59MB/s
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        [[email protected] ~]#
    

    Remember the value of LET is purely based on its traffic.

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider
    CPU model            : AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
    Number of cores      : 16
    CPU frequency        : 3600.000 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 3885.8 GB (665.1 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 128769 MB (94355 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 14335 MB (2259 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 25 days, 5 hour 1 min
    Load average         : 13.16, 13.18, 12.72
    OS                   : CentOS 7.6.1810
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 3.10.0-957.27.2.el7.x86_64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 382 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 393 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 384 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 386.3 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         111MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo, JP
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            7.05MB/s
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           10.6MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           12.1MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             32.1MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           105MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          33.6MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            9.99MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           7.29MB/s
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          9.39MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU

  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------       
    CPU model            : Common KVM processor
    Number of cores      : 2
    CPU frequency        : 2596.990 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 25.5 GB (4.5 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 1993 MB (98 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 2047 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 0 days, 16 hour 1 min
    Load average         : 0.35, 0.11, 0.03
    OS                   : CentOS 7.6.1810
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 5.2.11-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 1.6 GB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 2.0 GB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 2.0 GB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 1911.5 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         72.4MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           5.44MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            5.94MB/s
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           64.3MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           74.8MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             9.53MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           12.6MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          9.94MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            73.7MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           10.0MB/s
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          7.65MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Remember the value of LET is purely based on its traffic.

  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Common KVM processor
    Number of cores      : 4
    CPU frequency        : 3399.996 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 9.0 GB (2.7 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 3883 MB (169 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 1023 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 29 days, 16 hour 2 min
    Load average         : 0.00, 0.01, 0.05
    OS                   : CentOS 7.6.1810
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 3.10.0-957.el7.x86_64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 2.5 GB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 2.5 GB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 2.2 GB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 2457.6 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         81.4MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           5.66MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            5.12MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           64.4MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           50.0MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             13.3MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           15.6MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          12.5MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            29.3MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           10.3MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          7.65MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    signature for rent - ^_^

  • ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v3 @ 3.50GHz
    Number of cores      : 8
    CPU frequency        : 3639.385 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 452.5 GB (2.3 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 32125 MB (852 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 16383 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 3 days, 1 hour 57 min
    Load average         : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 10
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 5.0.21-1-pve
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 624 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 626 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 627 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 625.7 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         78.8MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           8.00MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            4.73MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           7.05MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           6.76MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             94.5MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           49.3MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          55.6MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            10.1MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           8.32MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          10.7MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    signature for rent - ^_^

  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Provider

    @mrclown there's got to be some caching going on with those KVM disk speeds?

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v6 @ 3.80GHz
    Number of cores      : 8
    CPU frequency        : 1029.553 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 450.2 GB (1.0 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 64384 MB (199 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 19782 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 48 days, 16 hour 53 min
    Load average         : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 9
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.9.0-9-amd64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 948 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 978 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 948 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 958.0 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         108MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo, JP
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            7.19MB/s
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           99.5MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           50.1MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             7.58MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           12.4MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          9.70MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            60.8MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           8.84MB/s
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          6.16MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    VM Specialist - Custom, managed and storage VM solutions.

  • @Mr_Tom said:
    @mrclown there's got to be some caching going on with those KVM disk speeds?

    Indeed.

    signature for rent - ^_^

  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited September 2019
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------       
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
        Number of cores      : 3
        CPU frequency        : 4200.000 MHz
        Total size of Disk   : 120.5 GB (42.6 GB Used)
        Total amount of Mem  : 3944 MB (264 MB Used)
        Total amount of Swap : 510 MB (0 MB Used)
        System uptime        : 3 days, 11 hour 26 min
        Load average         : 0.22, 0.07, 0.02
        OS                   : CentOS 7.6.1810
        Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
        Kernel               : 5.2.11-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        I/O speed(1st run)   : 1.1 GB/s
        I/O speed(2nd run)   : 1.2 GB/s
        I/O speed(3rd run)   : 1.2 GB/s
        Average I/O speed    : 1194.7 MB/s
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
        CacheFly                        167.88.158.176          106MB/s
        Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           31.5MB/s
        Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            98.9MB/s
        Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           12.5MB/s
        Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           14.4MB/s
        Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             14.0MB/s
        Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           6.27MB/s
        Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          8.63MB/s
        Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            11.6MB/s
        Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           97.7MB/s
        Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          32.7MB/s
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        [[email protected] ~]#
    

    Remember the value of LET is purely based on its traffic.

  • NekkiNekki Moderator
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    CPU model            : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    Number of cores      : 4
    CPU frequency        : 1632.268 MHz
    Total size of Disk   : 450.2 GB (1.1 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem  : 7852 MB (101 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 8067 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime        : 0 days, 0 hour 1 min
    Load average         : 0.17, 0.12, 0.05
    OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 10
    Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel               : 4.19.0-5-amd64
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I/O speed(1st run)   : 115 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run)   : 116 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run)   : 115 MB/s
    Average I/O speed    : 115.3 MB/s
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         60.3MB/s      
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           4.82MB/s      
    Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            4.35MB/s      
    Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           58.1MB/s      
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           21.3MB/s      
    Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             5.78MB/s      
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           10.6MB/s      
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          9.61MB/s      
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            38.8MB/s      
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           8.11MB/s      
    Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          5.95MB/s      
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    

    Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

  • @Nekki said:

    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > CPU model            : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    > Number of cores      : 4
    > CPU frequency        : 1632.268 MHz
    > Total size of Disk   : 450.2 GB (1.1 GB Used)
    > Total amount of Mem  : 7852 MB (101 MB Used)
    > Total amount of Swap : 8067 MB (0 MB Used)
    > System uptime        : 0 days, 0 hour 1 min
    > Load average         : 0.17, 0.12, 0.05
    > OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 10
    > Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    > Kernel               : 4.19.0-5-amd64
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > I/O speed(1st run)   : 115 MB/s
    > I/O speed(2nd run)   : 116 MB/s
    > I/O speed(3rd run)   : 115 MB/s
    > Average I/O speed    : 115.3 MB/s
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    > CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         60.3MB/s      
    > Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           4.82MB/s      
    > Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            4.35MB/s      
    > Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           58.1MB/s      
    > Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           21.3MB/s      
    > Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             5.78MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           10.6MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          9.61MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            38.8MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           8.11MB/s      
    > Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          5.95MB/s      
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > 

    terrahost

  • mrclownmrclown Member
    edited September 2019

    @Nekki said:

    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > CPU model            : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    > Number of cores      : 4
    > CPU frequency        : 1632.268 MHz
    > Total size of Disk   : 450.2 GB (1.1 GB Used)
    > Total amount of Mem  : 7852 MB (101 MB Used)
    > Total amount of Swap : 8067 MB (0 MB Used)
    > System uptime        : 0 days, 0 hour 1 min
    > Load average         : 0.17, 0.12, 0.05
    > OS                   : Debian GNU/Linux 10
    > Arch                 : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    > Kernel               : 4.19.0-5-amd64
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > I/O speed(1st run)   : 115 MB/s
    > I/O speed(2nd run)   : 116 MB/s
    > I/O speed(3rd run)   : 115 MB/s
    > Average I/O speed    : 115.3 MB/s
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Node Name                       IPv4 address            Download Speed
    > CacheFly                        205.234.175.175         60.3MB/s      
    > Linode, Tokyo2, JP              139.162.65.37           4.82MB/s      
    > Linode, Singapore, SG           139.162.23.4            4.35MB/s      
    > Linode, London, UK              176.58.107.39           58.1MB/s      
    > Linode, Frankfurt, DE           139.162.130.8           21.3MB/s      
    > Linode, Fremont, CA             50.116.14.9             5.78MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Dallas, TX           173.192.68.18           10.6MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Seattle, WA          67.228.112.250          9.61MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE        159.122.69.4            38.8MB/s      
    > Softlayer, Singapore, SG        119.81.28.170           8.11MB/s      
    > Softlayer, HongKong, CN         119.81.130.170          5.95MB/s      
    > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > 

    Your disk performed than mine. xD

    signature for rent - ^_^

Sign In or Register to comment.