Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dmca ignored storage vps or cloud service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dmca ignored storage vps or cloud service

i have a site with around 400gb of japanese comics (1.000.000+ of jpg and some png image files) i need a new storage to save it with like 1gb ram and 500gb-1tb storage (if have 500 need to be upgradeable to 1tb)

i use cloudflare with hard cache rules to protect provider ip from public and use less network from my vps

budget: no more than 10$ month

Thanked by 1nayanasri

Comments

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited August 2019

BuyVM LU @Francisco

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • @ITLabs said:
    BuyVM LU @Francisco

storage slabs seems available only to LV

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited August 2019

@donko said:
    storage slabs seems available only to LV

My subconscious has already assimilated slabs in LU, sorry ;-)

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • https://weboas.is/media/host.png
    I found this. Does this help you with your search for dmca free provider?

• What hentai site is this xD

Thanked by 3donko Nekki nayanasri
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@stefeman said:
    What hentai site is this xD

@raindog308

Francisco

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • @Francisco said:

@stefeman said:
    What hentai site is this xD

@raindog308

Francisco

@doghouch

Stefe

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • BuyVM / Selectel / zomro

Thanked by 2donko nayanasri
  • Russia is not offshore especially with resent gov rules which they have applied for internet censorship.

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • @DignusData said:
    Russia is not offshore especially with resent gov rules which they have applied for internet censorship.

Well, depends who is your enemy.

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • Looks like multiple users mentioned BuyVM but i don't think their ignore DMCA policy allowed storing files? OP is asking for storage and if i am not wrong only linking is allowed to other download sites by BuyVM and that too in their LU location only?

@Francisco

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited September 2019

@WebGuru said:
    Looks like multiple users mentioned BuyVM but i don't think their ignore DMCA policy allowed storing files? OP is asking for storage and if i am not wrong only linking is allowed to other download sites by BuyVM and that too in their LU location only?

@Francisco

Well, idk about mass storage, but people host general warez content on BuyVM, be it WoW Authservers or smaller private trackers. Then again if ur paying for his Slabs that is mass storage for ur VPS, and combine it with a somewhat safe location that ignores DMCA in general, I don't see any other usage than cheap rTorrent/Plex or some Warez storage website.

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

WebGuru said: Looks like multiple users mentioned BuyVM but i don't think their ignore DMCA policy allowed storing files? OP is asking for storage and if i am not wrong only linking is allowed to other download sites by BuyVM and that too in their LU location only?

@Francisco

Generally I don't care about torrents if that's what someones doing. Plenty of people do it on slabs i'm sure.

Francisco

Thanked by 2ITLabs nayanasri
  • @Francisco said:

WebGuru said: Looks like multiple users mentioned BuyVM but i don't think their ignore DMCA policy allowed storing files? OP is asking for storage and if i am not wrong only linking is allowed to other download sites by BuyVM and that too in their LU location only?

@Francisco

Generally I don't care about torrents if that's what someones doing. Plenty of people do it on slabs i'm sure.

Francisco

Nooo, we would never, sir!! :sunglasses:

• DignusDataDignusData Member
    edited September 2019

BuyVm like and OVH will keep you until you will get 3 warning then shit happens.
    this guy From OVH he posted a thread on WHT with the same issue he used servers for VPN and was blocked

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • AlexJonesAlexJones Member
    edited September 2019

@donko said:
    i have a site with around 400gb of japanese comics (1.000.000+ of jpg and some png image files) i need a new storage to save it with like 1gb ram and 500gb-1tb storage (if have 500 need to be upgradeable to 1tb)

i use cloudflare with hard cache rules to protect provider ip from public and use less network from my vps

novogara.com aka ecatel
    flokinet.is
    You could also trying using Cloudflare -> other CDN -> real backend
    Edit: nevermind that is impossible for $10 let me get what you are smoking bro

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • @donko said:

Try Aruba Cloud.

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • @AlexJones said:

@donko said:

novogara.com aka ecatel
    flokinet.is
    You could also trying using Cloudflare -> other CDN -> real backend
    Edit: nevermind that is impossible for $10 let me get what you are smoking bro

crack

anyways i'm now with buyvm for a bit more than the 10$ but its ok

Thanked by 2ITLabs nayanasri
  • Cloudflare -> other CDN -> your host ip will be exposed. Too much issue for 10 USD . This is not serious

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • chxchx Member
    edited September 2019

@donko said:
    400gb [snip]

i use cloudflare [snip]

Have you seen https://help.backblaze.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010017893-How-to-allow-Cloudflare-to-fetch-content-from-a-Backblaze-B2-private-bucket and https://blog.jross.me/free-personal-image-hosting-with-backblaze-b2-and-cloudflare-workers/ ? 400GB is... let's see, storage is two bucks a month, traffic to Cloudflare is free (yay), workers doing this much are free (yay), traffic from Cloudflare is free (ok this is now getting ridiculous) so um that'd be two bucks a month for the assets. Get a VPS to taste to run the site if it's dynamic and be done.

Thanked by 1MechanicWeb
  • @chx said:

@donko said:
    400gb [snip]

i use cloudflare [snip]

Have you seen https://help.backblaze.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010017893-How-to-allow-Cloudflare-to-fetch-content-from-a-Backblaze-B2-private-bucket and https://blog.jross.me/free-personal-image-hosting-with-backblaze-b2-and-cloudflare-workers/ ? 400GB is... let's see, storage is two bucks a month, traffic to Cloudflare is free (yay), workers doing this much are free (yay), traffic from Cloudflare is free (ok this is now getting ridiculous) so um that'd be two bucks a month for the assets. Get a VPS to taste to run the site if it's dynamic and be done.

yes i looked for Backblaze b2 but since i'm possible getting some dmca complaints, Backblaze probably is going force me to delete content or close my account if i got X quantity of complains :C

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • chx said: chx

@donko said:
    yes i looked for Backblaze b2 but since i'm possible getting some dmca complaints, Backblaze probably is going force me to delete content or close my account if i got X quantity of complains :C

But Backblaze will receive nothing of the sorts, it's Cloudflare who will receive them. You are not letting public traffic anywhere near Backblaze. That'd be costly :)

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • @chx said:

chx said: chx

@donko said:

But Backblaze will receive nothing of the sorts, it's Cloudflare who will receive them. You are not letting public traffic anywhere near Backblaze. That'd be costly :)

Cloudflare forwards any dmca complaint received to website owner and website hosting provider (in this case backblaze).

http://prntscr.com/p3kz1b

Thanked by 2uptime nayanasri
  • @donko but you already said you use Cloudflare to shield? So I suggested you just continue doing so with a different backend.

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • @chx said:
    @donko but you already said you use Cloudflare to shield? So I suggested you just continue doing so with a different backend.

maybe i explained bad cuz i'm not 100% english, i use cloudflare to hide host provider from curious people doing whois to my domain and that things, but with real dmca reports i have nothing to do.

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • Cloudflare provides the real IP to copyright holders if there is any abuse report.

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • DMCA is a big issue but some hosts after receiving report from Cloudflare suspending his clients and if you store files on the host and don't have a backup you will lose all your work

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Ignoring DMCA just for less than $10? If host will get serious complaint, how many time it will take to terminate your service? :)
    I would not expect anything than just a VPS service for that money.

Thanked by 1nayanasri
  • Well, just don't use cloudflare... there is plenty of alternatives out there that offer basically the same features.
    Just few of them: DDoS-Guard, Bitmitigate, SonicFast, BlazingFast, X4B, JavaPipe

Thanked by 2uptime nayanasri