Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CycloneServers.net | KVM | SEA | NC | Dallas| 65% Off!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CycloneServers.net | KVM | SEA | NC | Dallas| 65% Off!

How's it going, folks! Cyclone Servers has been in business since 2013. We take our hosting business seriously and only want to offer our customers the best services possible and to do this, we have been recently upgrading our hardware and networking equipment so that we are ready to offer the best we can.

Brand new location Dallas TX With Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630L v2.

Test out our network with these IPs!

NETWORK INFORMATION:

**Seattle WA: **
Test IPv4:207.244.151.34

Dallas:
Test IPv4: 104.37.172.144

NC:
Test iPv4: 23.92.219.77

LAX
Test iPv4: 69.12.86.184

Our Features:

Instant Activation (Subject to fraud checks)
One-click OS Install with ready templates - CentOS, Debian, Suse, Ubuntu and now Windows
Custom ISO - Use our available Windows & FreeBSD or bring your own ISO.
One-click CP Install - Available on our VPS Panel, cPanel, Plesk, Webuzo, Webmin, VestaCP and more!.
Additional IPs - Max 2 IPs Per Server at $2 per IP.

We do have some promos:

65% off (Not Recurring) Use Promo Code LET65NR

45% Off (Recurring) Use Promo Code LET35RC

Promo's only valid on-base server no upgrades.

Check out our KVM Offers.

KVM VPS:(Seattle, LA, North Carolina, Dallas)

KVM 1GB | 25 GB SSD + 1 TB Bandwidth | $2.97/mo
KVM 2GB | 35 GB SSD + 2 TB Bandwidth | $4.20/mo
KVM 4GB | 55 GB SSD + 4 TB Bandwidth | $5.07/mo

*Pricing is showed with the discount applied for 65% Off.

Check out the plans here: Click Here

[Special]

Please check the site for special offers! Click Here!

[Extras]

Now accepting CC. (Stripe) and (BTC and More Crypto) - We are willing to create custom plans or upgrade individual specifications (such as disk space) for an additional fee. - We own ALL our own hardware. With our Seattle server being a 64 core server!

DDOS Protection in all locations.

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can submit a ticket to reach a sales rep here: Click Here to Contact Support/Sales

Thank you!!

Comments

• You have a $24/year 1GB special listed under specials that is a better deal. However, the $24 1GB deal doesn't seem to be orderable. The 512MB does appear to be orderable.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited August 2019

KVM 4GB is $9.50 list price,
    65% off should be $3.325
    45% off $5.225

what is cyclone boost $3.50?

The promotion code entered does not exist

Out of stock in LA

• @TimboJones said:
    You have a $24/year 1GB special listed under specials that is a better deal. However, the $24 1GB deal doesn't seem to be orderable. The 512MB does appear to be orderable.

The link is working for us with no issues here is a direct link as well. Click Here

@cybertech said:
    65% off should be $3.325
    45% off $5.225

Out of stock in LA

65% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.22
    KVM - 2 GB - $2.45
    KVM - 4 GB - $3.32

45% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.92
    KVM - 2 GB - $3.85
    KVM - 4 GB - $5.22

Yes, we are out of stock in LA we don't like to oversell our nodes.

With Cyclone Boost you get more access to the CPU.

Promo Code is only valid on 1GB and Up and on KVM Plans only.

• Fellex76Fellex76 Member
    edited August 2019

Update on Promo. Limit one per client using the promo code LET35RC on 1GB Plans.

• @CycloneServers said:
    Update on Promo. Limit one per client using the promo code LET35RC on 1GB Plans.

A few days ago, I purchased 1GB KVM but later being canceled because you're out of stock. Now, I can't order the 1GB plan because the code is not valid for me. It says: "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms", after I entered the code. I just opened a ticket #427760. I hope that you can lift the limit for me.

• @lawang21 said:

@CycloneServers said:

A few days ago, I purchased 1GB KVM but later being canceled because you're out of stock. Now, I can't order the 1GB plan because the code is not valid for me. It says: "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms", after I entered the code. I just opened a ticket #427760. I hope that you can lift the limit for me.

This has been corrected.

• @CycloneServers said:
    This has been corrected.

Okay. Thank you. I was able to purchase one VPS.

By the way, when I created another order, your cart page is buggy. I accidentally ordered 2 in my cart. When I clicked close on one of them, the screen went half dark & I was unable to click 'yes' or 'no'. I was using Google Chrome. I deactivated my adblock, but the result is the same.

Here's the screen capture:

• @CycloneServers said:

@TimboJones said:
    You have a $24/year 1GB special listed under specials that is a better deal. However, the $24 1GB deal doesn't seem to be orderable. The 512MB does appear to be orderable.

The link is working for us with no issues here is a direct link as well. Click Here

@cybertech said:
    65% off should be $3.325
    45% off $5.225

Out of stock in LA

65% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.22
    KVM - 2 GB - $2.45
    KVM - 4 GB - $3.32

45% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.92
    KVM - 2 GB - $3.85
    KVM - 4 GB - $5.22

You have something funky going on. I'm on Android with chrome. Your link goes to North Carolina. If I change the dropdown to KVM Seattle, the 512MB price shows up as $1.33 but the 1GB is $3.50 and the page display is different. If I click back, then it will display the same was as the original North Carolina displayed with $2/mo.

I'm late ATM, but tonight I can take screenshots to show.

Regards

• @lawang21 said:

@CycloneServers said:
    This has been corrected.

By the way, when I created another order, your cart page is buggy. I accidentally ordered 2 in my cart. When I clicked close on one of them, the screen went half dark & I was unable to click 'yes' or 'no'. I was using Google Chrome. I deactivated my adblock, but the result is the same.

We are looking into this issue.

@TimboJones said:

@CycloneServers said:

@TimboJones said:

@cybertech said:
    65% off should be $3.325
    45% off $5.225

Out of stock in LA

65% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.22
    KVM - 2 GB - $2.45
    KVM - 4 GB - $3.32

45% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.92
    KVM - 2 GB - $3.85
    KVM - 4 GB - $5.22

You have something funky going on. I'm on Android with chrome. Your link goes to North Carolina. If I change the dropdown to KVM Seattle, the 512MB price shows up as $1.33 but the 1GB is $3.50 and the page display is different. If I click back, then it will display the same was as the original North Carolina displayed with $2/mo.

Regards

We have moved 512 to its own section. WHMCS now shows the price per month on yearly plans so it will show $1.33. But we will wait to see the screenshots so we can fix the issue.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited August 2019

@CycloneServers said:

@lawang21 said:

@CycloneServers said:
    This has been corrected.

@TimboJones said:

@CycloneServers said:

@TimboJones said:

@cybertech said:
    65% off should be $3.325
    45% off $5.225

Out of stock in LA

65% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.22
    KVM - 2 GB - $2.45
    KVM - 4 GB - $3.32

45% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.92
    KVM - 2 GB - $3.85
    KVM - 4 GB - $5.22

Regards

We have moved 512 to its own section. WHMCS now shows the price per month on yearly plans so it will show $1.33. But we will wait to see the screenshots so we can fix the issue.

First picture is clicking on the special link you provided in previous post. This gets the deal for North Carolina just fine.
    https://ibb.co/82YD8S1

I change the dropdown to Seattle, and the prices are a bit higher and the formatting of the page is different:
    https://ibb.co/5vsq8jB
    https://ibb.co/SrTM7wQ

Then I click Back in the browser, and looks like the deal appears now:
    https://ibb.co/nRW3CXg

Edit: Why in the blue hell won't images work for me? It's 2019, get some photo upload capabilities!

• @TimboJones said:

@CycloneServers said:

@lawang21 said:

@CycloneServers said:
    This has been corrected.

@TimboJones said:

@CycloneServers said:

@TimboJones said:

@cybertech said:
    65% off should be $3.325
    45% off $5.225

Out of stock in LA

65% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.22
    KVM - 2 GB - $2.45
    KVM - 4 GB - $3.32

45% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.92
    KVM - 2 GB - $3.85
    KVM - 4 GB - $5.22

Regards

First picture is clicking on the special link you provided in previous post. This gets the deal for North Carolina just fine.

I change the dropdown to Seattle, and the prices are a bit higher and the formatting of the page is different:

Edit: Why in the blue hell won't images work for me? It's 2019, get some photo upload capabilities!

We pushed an update to the site this morning let me know if it still doing it.

• @CycloneServers said:

@TimboJones said:

@CycloneServers said:

@lawang21 said:

@CycloneServers said:
    This has been corrected.

@TimboJones said:

@CycloneServers said:

@TimboJones said:

@cybertech said:
    65% off should be $3.325
    45% off $5.225

Out of stock in LA

65% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.22
    KVM - 2 GB - $2.45
    KVM - 4 GB - $3.32

45% Prices:
    KVM - 1GB - $1.92
    KVM - 2 GB - $3.85
    KVM - 4 GB - $5.22

Regards

We pushed an update to the site this morning let me know if it still doing it.

Still doing it. But I noticed that when I click back and see KVM - Seattle, the order form is Dallas only.