Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
VPS for Game Server Hosting GoldSrc [Cs 1.6] and [Cs Go]
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

VPS for Game Server Hosting GoldSrc [Cs 1.6] and [Cs Go]

Require a VPS with good protection for UDP filters.

CPU : i7 or Xeon E3/E5 [which ever better]
RAM : 4 GB
HDD: 80 GB SSD
Network: 1 GBit
DDOS : Protecting UDP filters and Does not null route.

Price Budget: 4-7 EUR [Per Month]
Contract : 1 Month

Comments

  • CConnerCConner Member, Provider

    Gl with the budget I guess

    Thanked by 1amsaal

    GameDash, an AIO solution uniting billing, support & game server management platform.
    Visit our website or join our Discord to find out more.

  • Price Budget: 4-7 EUR [Per Month]

    WHAAAT ?

    Web and VPS hosting - Top notch performance

  • marvelmarvel Member without signature
    edited August 2019

    I can do it with a little less specs. Check pm

  • @zuby2402 said:

    Price Budget: 4-7 EUR [Per Month]

    WHAAAT ?

    yes :D

  • I remember you from the last topic.
    what wrong with the last vps?

  • sangdoggsangdogg Member
    edited August 2019

    @amsaal said:
    Require a VPS with good protection for UDP filters.

    CPU : i7 or Xeon E3/E5 [which ever better]
    RAM : 4 GB
    HDD: 80 GB SSD
    Network: 1 GBit
    DDOS : Protecting UDP filters and Does not null route.

    Price Budget: 4-7 EUR [Per Month]
    Contract : 1 Month

    why would you need that cpu and ram for the cs? even ssd? and how many players? even 1 gbps?

  • @zomby1 said:
    I remember you from the last topic.
    what wrong with the last vps?

    thats for another project :)

  • @sangdogg said:

    @amsaal said:
    Require a VPS with good protection for UDP filters.

    CPU : i7 or Xeon E3/E5 [which ever better]
    RAM : 4 GB
    HDD: 80 GB SSD
    Network: 1 GBit
    DDOS : Protecting UDP filters and Does not null route.

    Price Budget: 4-7 EUR [Per Month]
    Contract : 1 Month

    why would you need that cpu and ram for the cs? even ssd? and how many players? even 1 gbps?

    i will be hosting website/teamspeak ... what ever i can...

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Provider

    @amsaal said:

    @sangdogg said:

    @amsaal said:
    Require a VPS with good protection for UDP filters.

    CPU : i7 or Xeon E3/E5 [which ever better]
    RAM : 4 GB
    HDD: 80 GB SSD
    Network: 1 GBit
    DDOS : Protecting UDP filters and Does not null route.

    Price Budget: 4-7 EUR [Per Month]
    Contract : 1 Month

    why would you need that cpu and ram for the cs? even ssd? and how many players? even 1 gbps?

    i will be hosting website/teamspeak ... what ever i can...

    Hosting different things like that on the same server will open you up to more attack vectors. Website attacked? You're TS3 server is doomed.

    ExtraVM - AMD Ryzen VPS starting @ $3.50
    USA (TX, VA, FL), CA, FR, UK, SGP, AU

  • @MikeA said:

    @amsaal said:

    @sangdogg said:

    @amsaal said:
    Require a VPS with good protection for UDP filters.

    CPU : i7 or Xeon E3/E5 [which ever better]
    RAM : 4 GB
    HDD: 80 GB SSD
    Network: 1 GBit
    DDOS : Protecting UDP filters and Does not null route.

    Price Budget: 4-7 EUR [Per Month]
    Contract : 1 Month

    why would you need that cpu and ram for the cs? even ssd? and how many players? even 1 gbps?

    i will be hosting website/teamspeak ... what ever i can...

    Hosting different things like that on the same server will open you up to more attack vectors. Website attacked? You're TS3 server is doomed.

    what would you suggest?

  • pikepike Member

    You rent a separate VPS for each service and for your website you use a shared host with ddos protection.

  • Hello! I would suggest you a VPS for each task. E.g. One VPS for TeamSpeak, the other one for a Game Server. The VPS for TeamSpeak 3 could be low specs, but the other one needs more, depending on the number of slots for your players.

  • Then better go with dedicated and pay more money..

  • amsaal said: Then better go with dedicated and pay more money..

    But then.. it will be the same as going with one vps. You need to pay for good protection if you want to host them at same place.

    @pike gave you good advise.

  • marvelmarvel Member without signature

    @amsaal said:
    Then better go with dedicated and pay more money..

    You can but cheapest OVH game dedicated is I think 79 euros excl VAT each month.

    You'll have a Core i7 then with no ECC ram so it's not suitable for hosting e.g. MySQL. You still need a seperate machine for that.

Sign In or Register to comment.