Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS.NET 10% off coupon
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS.NET 10% off coupon

Vps.net is giving away 10% off coupons. To get one just go to http://vps.net/cloud-servers and enter your email on the window that pop up.

Comments

• Nah, discount does'nt make a sense on the total price.

• $18 for 512mb ?

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

VPSNET next month in Tokyo DC rose $5 each node.

• VPS.net is one of the best VPS provider in the world. They are the father of clouds like DigitalOcean and have all their job on a business oriented model. They are veeeeeeeeeeeery good :)

• $9 > $7

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    VPS.net is one of the best VPS provider in the world. They are the father of clouds like DigitalOcean and have all their job on a business oriented model. They are veeeeeeeeeeeery good :)

wot?

Thanked by 1awson
  • It's a metaphor. They are one of the first services like DigitalOcean.

• So with the 10% discount the lowest plan comes to $18/mo??

Digitalocean is $5/mo for pretty much the same plan and they have lots of coupon for free credit..

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    It's a metaphor. They are one of the first services like DigitalOcean.

What are you talking about?! DO is hourly billed KVM VPS, nothing more nothing less

• Reputation of user -10

• So, sorry for my error :) I was talking about DO without have used their service. VPS.NET have a hourly billed plan, too but if I'm not wrong isn't KVM based. VPS.NET is one of the oldest providers on market and I was talking about their age.

Again, sorry if you get me wrong. Enjoy the discount coupon :)

• @EkaatyLinux said:

Its ok but VPS.net is far from being the father of cloud computing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing

And DigitalOcean isn't a cloud, they are just another vps provider who fibs.