Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delivery Temporarily suspended
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delivery Temporarily suspended

While sending emails from my outlook using my email - [email protected] to my yahoo email [email protected] it is not delivering and giving error

delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with
mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.96.76] while sending RCPT TO

Please help me to resolve this issue

Thanks and Regards

Gian Prakash

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    • mta5.am0.yahoodns.net is not simply 98.136.96.76 but multiple servers
    • mta5.am0.yahoodns.net can highly likely not be reached from many VPN IPs.
    • possibly your ISPs network is blocked by yahoo. If so then probably due to too much spam or other crap coming from them.

HTH

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • Do you send the "3BHK in Mumbai: Booking open" 'marketing' emails?

Thanked by 3vyas11 kp93 kkrajk
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019
    1. The title of this thread, if posted as a sign at a Maternity ward, will cause way more hardship to way more people.

Also applies to real estate companies many of who are bankrupt or caught in financial trouble. Their projects are stalled. Maybe OP was trying to say that.

1. @vimalware, 3 BHK in NCR. Looks like whoever they are, are based there

2. Smells of desparate marketing by RE companies in India to sell using whatever methods.

3. Data point to support my post in a different thread (will locate and update if found in time) that ppl in India have different interpretation of the word data privacy. Posting phone numbers home or work address or emails in public forums is a-ok for some.

4. Mods informed. Thanks

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@vimalware said:
    Do you send the "3BHK in Mumbai: Booking open" 'marketing' emails?

Are those flats from Lodha group? 😂🤣