Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want you people to know about Subnetweb Technology.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want you people to know about Subnetweb Technology.

rahulksrahulks Member
edited November 2013 in Offers

Hello,there.
Subnetweb Technology is a post4host community.Where we have to make certain number of posts per month to get free hosting in return.Its very easy to

make posts(You Just have to make a reply in the threads(share your opinion and ideas) and Help other people with their problems and make tutorial for their

users etc and dont spam.They provide free VPS,VDS,Domains and cPanel hosting.The VPS they provide comes with a dedicated ipv4.Their quality is good.Their

sponsor is Softlayer.

There is a giveaway going on right now.They are giving away a total of 23 VPSs (OpenVZ).

There are 2 Type of VPS available now and their specs are.

Small-2 VPS:

Storage: 20GB HDD

RAM: 265MB

Burst RAM: 512MB

Virtualization: OpenVZ

ControlPanel: SolusVM

Bandwidth: 512GB

Mega-2 VPS:

We have 3 of these.

Storage: 50GB HDD

RAM: 768MB

Burst RAM: 1024MB

Virtualization: OpenVZ

ControlPanel: SolusVM

Bandwidth: 1024GB

Some days ago i got a Mega-2 VPS from subnetweb and i am happy with its quality.I also got a free domain from there too.
Now port speed is 100 mbps but soon it will be changed to 1 gbps. I/O speed is : 100.9 MB/s

If you wish to join subnetweb,goto http://subnetweb.me/

They plan to give more number of free VPS in the comming months.so why dont you spent 20 minutes daily at subnetweb and keep a free VPS with you ?

Xen VPS is comming soon.

Comments