Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Germany/Los Angeles - Shared and Reseller Hosting [DirectAdmin, MailChannels and LiteSpeed/LSCache!]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Germany/Los Angeles - Shared and Reseller Hosting [DirectAdmin, MailChannels and LiteSpeed/LSCache!]

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited August 2019 in Offers

Howdy guys,

We at MyW deliver reliable Shared and Reseller Hosting for our customers with the following setup:

SSD Arrays
DDoS Protection
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Let's Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Daily backups (although, JetBackup isn't compatible with DirectAdmin yet, so these are the regular daily, compressed backups, these are meant for disaster recovery only, and the system is far from perfect, in the meantime, do run your own backups within DirectAdmin).
Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Server locations and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
Server specifications:
E3 1246 v3
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Promotions

Shared Hosting plans:

Basic
25GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails, FTP Accounts, Domains, etc.
2.50€ per month, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER
Coupon code: 50OFF

Pro
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Emails, FTP Accounts, Domains, etc.
5€ per month, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER

Reseller Hosting plan:

Entry
50GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
5€ per month, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER

Shared Hosting Lifetime Plan - Available stock: 43 / This deal won't be back, grab yours while stock lasts!
2GB SSD
Unmetered Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, Emails, etc
9.99€, plus VAT if applicable - ORDER
Also available in Germany, EU / Los Angeles, USA.

CloudLinux limits:

200% CPU
2GB RAM
4096 IOPs
10MB/s Disk
50 Entry Processes
200 Processes

Should you guys have any questions please let us know!

Comments

• Just two locations ? :smile: Happy with both btw.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@vyas11 said:
    Just two locations ? :smile: Happy with both btw.

For now! 😁

Premium idlers! 👍

Thanked by 2vyas11 Jun
  • SSH?

@simlev said:
    SSH?

It's available, simply send us a ticket.

Thanked by 1simlev

30 lifetime plans available. These can be stacked.

• Time for a newbie Q.... How does stacking work?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @vyas11 said:
    Time for a newbie Q.... How does stacking work?

You buy multiple and they create a larger plan with all the resources combined

Thanked by 2vyas11 MikePT
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited August 2019

@luissousa said:

If that is correct for all of the CloudLinux limits then it, kind of, defeats the purpose of CloudLinux.

CloudLinux is to prevent one (or a few) account(s) from consuming all/most of the server resources.

If there are 100 small accounts with same/similar limits, then 1 noisy account can only abuse his portion of server resources (until that account is sorted). But, if that noisy account is one that has stacked resources/accounts, for example, in this case, only two users with two stacked accounts with MyW's limits will have access to 8 GB RAM and 8 vCPU. Even if one of them goes crazy, the server is kaput.

I think that allowing resource stacking with such generous limits is a bad idea.

Stacking should only be allowed for resources such as storage and bandwidth whose usage is accumulative in nature, and not for resources such as CPU, RAM, IO, etc. whose usage is based on real-time usage.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MS said:

@luissousa said:

If that is correct for all of the CloudLinux limits then it, kind of, defeats the purpose of CloudLinux.

CloudLinux is to prevent one (or a few) account(s) from consuming all/most of the server resources.

If there are 100 small accounts with same/similar limits, then 1 noisy account can only abuse his portion of server resources (until that account is sorted). But, if that noisy account is one that has stacked resources/accounts, for example, in this case, only two users with two stacked accounts with MyW's limits will have access to 8 GB RAM and 8 vCPU. Even if one of them goes crazy, the server is kaput.

I think that allowing resource stacking with such generous limits is a bad idea.

Stacking should only be allowed for resources such as storage and bandwidth whose usage is accumulative in nature, and not for resources such as CPU, RAM, IO, etc. whose usage is based on real-time usage.

I'm pretty sure he meant storage (since BW is unmetered), but if you stack lots of it, maybe he can consider bumping up CL limits a bit?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@vyas11 said:

@luissousa said:

@vyas11 said:

@sanvit said:

MS said:

@luissousa said:

I'm pretty sure he meant storage (since BW is unmetered), but if you stack lots of it, maybe he can consider bumping up CL limits a bit?

Yep, that's only storage that can be stacked :)

Our CL limits are pretty fair already and we want the utmost stability possible.

Thanked by 2_MS_ vyas11

BTW just had a customer purchase 7 of these, we don't have many available (23 if I recall correctly).

• _MS__MS_ Member

@MikePT said:

Our CL limits are pretty fair already and we want the utmost stability possible.

That's how it should be :)

Thanked by 1MikePT

MS said:

@MikePT said:

That's how it should be :)

Definitely! :)

• promo code sir for reseller hosting

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited August 2019

@cangkirhost said:
    promo code sir for reseller hosting

@MikePT said:
    Reseller Hosting plan:
    Entry

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @ITLabs said:

@MikePT said:
    Reseller Hosting plan:
    Entry

That’s very benevolent of you ITLabs

Thanked by 2MikePT ITLabs

@vyas11 said:

@ITLabs said:

@MikePT said:
    Reseller Hosting plan:
    Entry

@ITLabs is awesome 🤘

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @vyas11 said:

Thanks, the benevolence (and excellent service) is all from Mike. :wink:

@MikePT said:
    @ITLabs is awesome 🤘

Tugas together, man! :smiley:

Thanked by 1MikePT

@ITLabs said:

@vyas11 said:

Thanks, the benevolence (and excellent service) is all from Mike. :wink:

@MikePT said:
    @ITLabs is awesome 🤘

Tugas together, man! :smiley:

Tugas are awesome!!! Let's have a few beers tonight.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @MikePT said:

I would love to but, unfortunately, I'm a Tuga living on the other side of the Atlantic. :disappointed:

Thanked by 1MikePT

@ITLabs said:

@MikePT said:

I would love to but, unfortunately, I'm a Tuga living on the other side of the Atlantic. :disappointed:

Get a plane!

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @MikePT said:

@simlev said:
    SSH?

What port is it available on? 22 is closed.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@deadlyllama said:

@MikePT said:

@simlev said:
    SSH?

What port is it available on? 22 is closed.

Open a ticket.

• How are you enjoying DA personally, @MikePT?

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited August 2019

@Mic-hael said:
    How are you enjoying DA personally, @MikePT?

I am loving it to be honest. It is limited in terms of, e.g backups, incremental, but I am seeing a costant development. If @DA_Mark and Martynas do it right, this company can have a great future ahead. The market is all theirs if they do it right.

I have been trying to contribute with a few ideas, so far, they have been taking those to account. Lets see how it goes. I used DA many many years ago before this cPanel fiasco, I tested it again when this happened very recently and I seriously hope they take cPanel down. A fully owned company owned without investors would be very healthy. As per my experience, investors fuck everything up once they profit enough with the company then let it deadpool. So its their chance, hopefully they do it right. I am more than willing to contribute. Its not like Webhosting is dead. Its a growing market. They either decide to be the best or stall their development and lose market, right now they have a good, unique chance.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee ITLabs
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited August 2019

MikePT said: I am loving it to be honest. It is limited in terms of, e.g backups, incremental, but I am seeing a costant development. If @DA_Mark and Martynas do it right, this company can have a great future ahead. The market is all theirs if they do it right.

Fer sure! The backups may not be what most want/need for their auto mumbo jumbo but in certain aspects I think it's way better. There's reseller backups! I'm 99% sure this isn't available on WHM, hope I'm not wrong.

MikePT said: I have been trying to contribute with a few ideas, so far, they have been taking those to account. Lets see how it goes. I used DA many many years ago before this cPanel fiasco, I tested it again when this happened very recently and I seriously hope they take cPanel down. A fully owned company owned without investors would be very healthy. As per my experience, investors fuck everything up once they profit enough with the company then let it deadpool. So its they chance, hopefully they do it right. I am more than willing to contribute. Its not like Webhosting is dead. Its a growing market. They either decide to be the best or stall their development and lose market, right now they have a good, unique chance.

"It's not like Webhosting is dead. It's a growing market" is very true, and now that people are starting to react to change, the market is now evolving even more than ever. Sure, everyone can raise their prices and still use cPanel, but now people are specifically avoiding buying that, power to the people!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Mic-hael said:

MikePT said: I am loving it to be honest. It is limited in terms of, e.g backups, incremental, but I am seeing a costant development. If @DA_Mark and Martynas do it right, this company can have a great future ahead. The market is all theirs if they do it right.

Fer sure! The backups may not be what most want/need for their auto mumbo jumbo but in certain aspects I think it's way better. There's reseller backups! I'm 99% sure this isn't available on WHM, hope I'm not wrong.

MikePT said: I have been trying to contribute with a few ideas, so far, they have been taking those to account. Lets see how it goes. I used DA many many years ago before this cPanel fiasco, I tested it again when this happened very recently and I seriously hope they take cPanel down. A fully owned company owned without investors would be very healthy. As per my experience, investors fuck everything up once they profit enough with the company then let it deadpool. So its they chance, hopefully they do it right. I am more than willing to contribute. Its not like Webhosting is dead. Its a growing market. They either decide to be the best or stall their development and lose market, right now they have a good, unique chance.

"It's not like Webhosting is dead. It's a growing market" is very true, and now that people are starting to react to change, the market is now evolving even more than ever. Sure, everyone can raise their prices and still use cPanel, but now people are specifically avoiding buying that, power to the people!

Yeah I too think so. I just hope they do it right. I see a lot of potential in DA but it needs to grow. The UI needs some love and thats just the UI part of it.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

It's not like Webhosting is dead. It's a growing market" is very true

Godaddy is heavily promoting in India “your own website for a dollar a month “ for everyone from the neighbourhood barber to your bathroom singer next door. Google is pushing for Google for Business websites. The next billion small business and personal websites will be mostly in non English languages.

Granted most of them would be single page and made-from-mobile and made-for-mobile.

You will have plenty on your plate.

Edited/Added later : GD is hiring a big sales team in India just to push domain registrations.

Thanked by 1ITLabs

@vyas11 said:

It's not like Webhosting is dead. It's a growing market" is very true

Godaddy is heavily promoting in India “your own website for a dollar a month “ for everyone from the neighbourhood barber to your bathroom singer next door. Google is pushing for Google for Business websites. The next billion small business and personal websites will be mostly in non English languages.

Granted most of them would be single page and made-from-mobile and made-for-mobile.

You will have plenty on your plate.

Edited/Added later : GD is hiring a big sales team in India just to push domain registrations.

That is very interesting. Those guys do great marketing, pretty much impossible to compete with them.

• i know... hijackingggggggg ... from a user perspective the only big gripes i have with DirectAdmin is kinda all the extra clicks for pretty much everything, makes it feel slower and sometimes not sure if i clicked something already, also the main theme is pretty chunky, i prefer smaller but the old theme is worst, in the end its the backend, after you setup no need to visit DA anymore and for now the sites are running pretty smoothly!