Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changes are coming?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Changes are coming?

AmitzAmitz Member
edited August 2019 in General

Just as quickly as IPv6 on the ColoCrossing network, as it seems...

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/158342/changes-are-coming/p1

Hey, @CVPS_Chris - still working hard to make LET/LEB great again? Any update for your forum minions?

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You should check the homepage of LET.

Once again, 90% of the offers are either pure CC, or CC location.

On top of that, more than a handful of offers for 'unlimited cPanel sub accounts' but only if you prepay 3 year upfront. So, an exit scam.

Francisco

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2019

So, just another case of „Bigmouth strikes again“?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I'd honestly forgotten that lowendbox exists.

Again. And probably not for the last time.

Thanked by 2doghouch Ouji
  • Chris was last active July 24

• raindog308 said: I'd honestly forgotten that lowendbox exists.

Unfortunately a lot of people still use it. I see it mentioned sometimes on Whirlpool (Australian forum) and sometimes comment with a "be careful with offers on that site" comment.

Thanked by 2Egyarmy uptime
  • Amitz said: still working hard to make LET/LEB great again?

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@blackjack4494 said:
    Chris was last active July 24

IPv6 is coming, so he took a run.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited August 2019

@Daniel15 said:

raindog308 said: I'd honestly forgotten that lowendbox exists.

Unfortunately a lot of people still use it. I see it mentioned sometimes on Whirlpool (Australian forum) and sometimes comment with a "be careful with offers on that site" comment.

I found LET through LEB. So some good came out of it. And I see some X posting on LEB by providers who're on LET. Fair to say some deals there are genuine..

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2019

Cant complain. We had our offer posted there a few days ago. We didnt receive any orders from LEB though but received several from LET.

I guess people browsing LEB are sticking to unlimited master alpha ultra pro cPanel reseller accounts that are in no way sustainable. We launched our brand a month ago more or less, two dedicated servers and can afford 58% of our monthly expenses already, recurring revenue. Better do it right and fund it properly than starting to fight for customers like its been currently with the unlimited accounts gimmick. It wont work long term and many customers will just be upset. But hey, its summer, right?