Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We are looking for dedicated server in FR / NL / UK.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

We are looking for dedicated server in FR / NL / UK.

CanvyyCanvyy Member
edited August 2019 in Requests

Hello!

We are looking some good server for our team. We consider only 3 locations: France, Netherlands and United Kingdom. In that case we need good peering option to EU(Our location is in Baltic States).

For what we will use it. Basically we will use it for self-hosted 'cloud', developing, gitlab, Plex. In this way.

Our wishes are something like this:
1) CPU. Something like (E3-1270v6 / E-2174G / i7-.....). i.e passmark from 11k. Could be also E5.
2) RAM. From 32 GB.
3) Disks. 2x256 NVMe SSD
4) Up-link. We would like ti have 2x1 Gbit/s, would be awesome, if not, then 1 Gbit/s would be totally fine
5) Bandwidth. We are flexible here, if you have unlimited, good, if not, then we are considering from 30 TB.
6) Price. Our comfort zone is from 90 EUR to 120 EUR, but we are flexible too. If your price is reasonable and excess our comfort zone, then it's OK.

We would like to hear all your offers(For both up-links).

We would like to buy server as fast as possible.

P.S We do have VAT number.

Regards,
Canvyy

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

For UK @Clouvider
    For NL worldstream.nl (My personal choice)

Thanked by 3Clouvider Ympker Canvyy
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@VirdWeb thanks for your recommendation! :)

@Canvyy We can definitely help with the above config in your budget. Let us know if we can be of any assistance!

Thanked by 1Canvyy
  • CanvyyCanvyy Member
    edited August 2019

@Clouvider Thank you for your message!

Yeah, we would like to know your offers :smile:.

@ViridWeb They do offer E3-1230v6, but it doesn't fits our requirements, that's why we cant consider them, maybe we just need to contact them directly!

• ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

Here are some options:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=40F-58B-11F

And if you don't mind regular SSDs, you can get it for a lot cheaper:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=D4A-4E4-F45

Good luck! :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I'm not sure whether UK is the ideal location for you (NL might be better in terms of network) but if UK then @Clouvider would be my first choice too for professional use.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @jsg said:
    I'm not sure whether UK is the ideal location for you (NL might be better in terms of network) but if UK then @Clouvider would be my first choice too for professional use.

@jsg Than you for your opinion! If NL, that what provider you would recommend?

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Another +1 for @Clouvider if UK if where you need.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@Zare, recommended!

Thanked by 2feezioxiii Zare
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Canvyy said:

I'd agree with @ViridWeb (-> WorldStream).

But I'm wondering about your country selection. Why not Poland (OVH, much closer to you ~ lower latency) or one of the better baltic providers?

• CanvyyCanvyy Member
    edited August 2019

@jsg said:

@Canvyy said:

But I'm wondering about your country selection. Why not Poland (OVH, much closer to you ~ lower latency) or one of the better baltic providers?

@jsg Its hard to deal with OVH, yeah, they have good services, network, but their support...If we will talk about our providers, then for this type of setup, you will see price about 250-400 EUR. In this direction we are developing poorly.

• kp93kp93 Member

I am with @LiteServer , they might help you for
    NL location.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2019

@kp93 said:
    I am with @LiteServer , they might help you for
    NL location.

@kp93 thanks!

@Canvyy we can build you a custom dedicated server. If you are still searching for a dedicated server email us at [email protected]

Thanked by 1kp93
  • @LiteServer Thanks. Done.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@Canvyy said:
    @LiteServer Thanks. Done.

I'll ask my colleague to respons to you ASAP.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

Would recommend @Zare in UK for their fantastic service!

Hit them up and I'm sure Harry will give you the best deal on the UK market ;)

Thanked by 1Zare
  • @Clouvider - Professionals!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
    edited August 2019

@jsg said:

@Canvyy said:

The user's said in the title he want FR,NL,UK servers.
    And worldstream have the best response time in case if you need support.

Also the user said he can buy Baltic servers (Maybe as a second option)
    In this case cherryservers.com maybe another option for him

OVH is really good but their support via ticket is really slow and it will be an issue in case of emergency. But if you can call them directly then it's fine as their phone support available most of the time.

But still for me if I want the best support then I will definitely go with worldstream

Edited: If user want only nvme and not SATA/Pci-e SSD then worldstream is not the best choice for him

Thanked by 1Canvyy
  • @ViridWeb Why? They've offered Us Server on Samsung 970 EVO.

@Canvyy said:
    @ViridWeb Why? They've offered Us Server on Samsung 970 EVO.

What?
    They servers in Lithuania
    https://www.cherryservers.com/pricing/bare-metal-cloud-servers

And for nVME you have to confirm with them.
    Most of the Baltic DC doesn't have nVME
    For that OVH is much better option for you.

• @ViridWeb You understood me wrong. We are no considering Baltic States location, that is not an option for us. You wrote that if we will go with NVMe then ,the worldstream is not the best option.

We thing between OVH, Worldstream and LiteServer now.

Thanked by 1kp93

@Canvyy said:
    @ViridWeb You understood me wrong. We are no considering Baltic States location, that is not an option for us. You wrote that if we will go with NVMe then ,the worldstream is not the best option.

We thing between OVH, Worldstream and LiteServer now.

Ok now I understand..
    Well worldstream mostly provides SATA/PCIe SSD and not the nVME.
    That's why I said that..
    Maybe they can provide nVME with High price servers but I'm not sure about that
    Even as I can see your budget and I'm sure there's no option available on worldstream's website.
    Maybe they can provide custom solution. You have to check with them.

And yes OVH has huge number of options with nVME but as I said their support via ticket system is not very good.
    But you can call them anytime

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

E3-1270V6, 32GB DDR4 ECC, 2 x 240GB NVMe SSD, 30TB over 2x1Gbit NICs
    109 GBP per month / 117.64 EUR w/ £25 Setup Fee - https://console.clouvider.co.uk/index.php?cmd=module&module=32&cid=49, 1Month Discount available on Annual Payment.

E3-1270V6, 32GB DDR4 ECC, 2 x 240GB NVMe SSD, 30TB over 1x1Gbit NIC
    99 GBP per month / 106.85 EUR w/ £0 Setup Fee - https://console.clouvider.co.uk/index.php?cmd=module&module=32&cid=50, 1Month Discount available on Annual Payment.

• kp93kp93 Member

@Canvyy

Do let us know at the end once your deal is finalized ,

Provider
    Specs
    Price

It helps a lot for future server purchase.

• Hi,

Take a look at:
    https://customer.i3d.net/dedicated/all.php

Also, https://www.nforce.com/specials

The above mentioned hosts have really good network capacity and upstream mix, both in NL

• Can’t see why a Psychz dedicated server in Amsterdam can’t do. I have some servers for 2 years now there, and they’re fine.

https://www.psychz.net/dashboard/client/web/order/special-dedicated-servers

• @Canvyy Aren't you the new seedbox seller on reddit? Aside from the likes of Hetzner and maybe some Dutch hosts, not too many options there. Not very many hosts like p2p/torrents traffic flowing through their servers. You'd really just be selling (or reselling) from the same hosts every other seedbox reseller is.

OVH Support is horrendous all around. Only thing good about OVH is the monitoring system that can pick up electrical faults. They recently replaced a bad disk for me with 150 days on it, to one with 1500 days on it. Phone support just asks you to make a ticket anyway, and if its anything complex, gets escalated to an administrator which again takes weeks. Also you couldn't fit anything within your budget from them, because without the guaranteed bandwidth upgrade (+$110/month), your servers would be subject to Fair use of bandwidth https://www.ovh.com/world/dedicated-servers/faq.xml

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • CanvyyCanvyy Member
    edited August 2019

@sunnyg Yo're right. Server is not for 're-selling' or make 'nodes', we were looking for personal usage as we mentioned before(there wont be any torrent traffic).

Deal was made with worldstream.
    E3-1270v6
    32 GB RAM
    2x256 GB NVMe SSD
    1 Gbit/s

• Happy Ending. Threads that made me smile...
    Even the unexpected drama failed to take off.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

Hi!

SpectraIP can offer from our Amsterdam location:

Supermicro Skylake
    Intel Xeon E3-1230 v5 CPU
    32 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    500 GB NVMe SSD
    25 TB bandwidth
    1 Gbps port
    1 IP address

€ 60.00 per month