Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Idling online.net servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Idling online.net servers

kjl24kjl24 Member
edited August 2019 in Help

I have two idling LT DEALS 1701.3 at euro16,99

should I keep them or not? thx

poll
  1. should I keep them or not?29 votes
    1. Keep paying and let it idle
      27.59%
    2. Stop paying
      72.41%

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Its not bad for the price, still we have seen the same with 32gig.
    But I would not burn 40 bucks with VAT monthly for idle.

Thanked by 1kjl24
  • If you have any plan, using them in the near future and the support and the connection are usable, I would keep them.
    But, if you you come to the decision to cancel them, I would be interested in one of them.
    Are the 16,99€ including VAT?

Thanked by 1kjl24
  • Idle only one and spend the money you saved on beer, until you decide to let the other go :wink:

• ehabehab Member

save your money and let them go....... once you have some use then just get what is suitable.......... no more pipe dreams.

Thanked by 2uptime kjl24
  • I have a 19.99 one with 32gb that I keep missing the deadline to cancel. Will try to do it for sure this month. I have an upcoming project where the cpu could be useful but with just a week or two of idling, the difference will pay for a Hetzner auction dedi which is about the same speed.

• willie said: the difference will pay for a Hetzner auction dedi which is about the same speed.

111 days until black friday

I say save up now to idle more later

• Are the 16,99€ including VAT?

16,99€ before VAT. I'm not in EU though, so no VAT for me.