Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS configuration requiring cn2 GIA line 2 core 2G hard disk 20g SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS configuration requiring cn2 GIA line 2 core 2G hard disk 20g SSD

我需要cn2 gia线路的vps 配置2核2g 硬盘20g ssd 需要多少预算?

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

I need cn2 gia line vps configuration 2 core 2g hard disk 20g ssd How much budget?

• 您在亚洲或美国的哪个地区需要服务器?
    not all CN people know english better ask in their native language

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

Would probably cost too much.

How much bw is needed?

• g9rtg9rt Member

@hzr said:

I need cn2 gia line vps configuration 2 core 2g hard disk 20g ssd How much budget?

I need the best in the United States, Los Angeles.

• @g9rt said:

@hzr said:

You still did not answer the question, how man can afford to pay for the services in question.

@randvegeta is willing to give you an offer and his servers are closer, which I am betting you will be needing as it is probably for proxy/VPN.

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • @DignusData said:
    您在亚洲或美国的哪个地区需要服务器?

I'm also a CNuser. G9rt seems to be a CNuser. Forgive us, we don't know English either. Only reply in English as much as possible.

• g9rtg9rt Member

I need servers to build websites, not VPNs or proxies.

@AuroraZ said:

@g9rt said:

@hzr said:

You still did not answer the question, how man can afford to pay for the services in question.

@randvegeta is willing to give you an offer and his servers are closer, which I am betting you will be needing as it is probably for proxy/VPN.

• g9rtg9rt Member

Are there any distributors here? Please send preferential links. Thank you.

• @starrydots said:

@DignusData said:
    您在亚洲或美国的哪个地区需要服务器?

I'm also a CNuser. G9rt seems to be a CNuser. Forgive us, we don't know English either. Only reply in English as much as possible.

No problem . better ask in CN language .

• @DignusData said:

@starrydots said:

@DignusData said:
    您在亚洲或美国的哪个地区需要服务器?

No problem . better ask in CN language .

Except this is not a CN forum and the rules state you speak English. You can ask in CN, but it needs to have an accurate translation as well, for those of us who do not know CN. You can do as you wish though and have a good day I am out of this thread.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@DignusData Please stop telling people to write in cn. Really this a english forum. Use a translator of some kind. Respect the rules.

edited August 2019

@DignusData How about you go fix your packages on website. How the hell you going to offer 100 tb on a gig port. Then go into order it and says it's only a shared port upto 50mbps. I dont see getting 100 tb on a 50m port.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited August 2019

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    How the hell you going to offer 100 tb on a gig port. Then go into order it and says it's only a shared port upto 50mbps. I dont see getting 100 tb on a 50m port.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @DignusData How about you go fix your packages on website. How the hell you going to offer 100 tb on a gig port. Then go into order it and says it's only a shared port upto 50mbps. I dont see getting 100 tb on a 50m port.

Not to mention that according to their site - the "worldwide" VPS servers (which are also the only option given) are hosted in Macedonia 😂 Not sure how well that goes with the whole "cn2" connectivity that comes with all their servers.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • There are nothing to fix. Yes we offering 100TB for worldwide VPS servers but this is offer for EU and USA. Our asia plans HK and TW include CN2 direct china route have 1Ge port (HKIX domestic) by default client can select commit speed to China from 50M default up to 100M.

edited August 2019

@DignusData The point being how the hell are
    we supposed to know that. You cant select a location. So again either it is bait and switch or totally misleading. Anyways you want me to put that in cn for you?