Looking for beta testers for our HeyTerm web terminal project
For the last couple of weeks, my team has been developing an application called HeyTerm - a centralized web terminal interface where you can access and manage your infrastructure devices from a web browser.
The HeyTerm idea came from a Chinese web hosting group on Telegram, some members complained that they felt so difficult to connect to their servers in another region, because of the network congestion abroad. It did happen to me sometimes too while I was trying to log in to my working RDP in the US, so I thought why not make a tool to help them and myself?
The demo was done by my partner, Mufeng in 1.5 weeks, and after a quick test, we realize it's something that users need, so we implemented UI with the help of our designer, Mora.
And it's just getting started, we do have a long roadmap but we also want to listen to your voice about the feature you want us to add.
- You can manage multiple infrastructure devices in a single web page.
- Everything is HTML5 web-based, you don't have to install any 3rd party software.
- You can access the infrastructure devices via RDP/SSH/Telnet/VNC.
- You can choose a gateway location as per your preference to ensure the best network performance.
- You can execute the same shell command to multiple devices at the same time.
- Organizations, projects/groups, and permissions.
- Device uptime monitoring, notifications.
- Logs audit and recording.
- Self-hosted version
Thanks to our Angel Investor: Mr. Binsen Tang, we are well funded. The BETA stage will last 6-12 months meanwhile we will try to make it a better software. We didn't think much about the pricing yet as of now, but it will definitely be affordable to LET community members.
Any feedback is appreciated! I will be working with you to improve HeyTerm day by day.