Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need dedicated server

128G RAM
2X8 CORE (2.4Ghz~)
4X2 TB HDD
LOS angeles
64IPS ( you can provide optimization ip. )
1Gbps
20TB

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2019

Why do you need so many IPs? What would be the IP justification?
    Also what is the budget?

Thanked by 1XiNiX
  • Well you need justification for the IPs. I assume since you need optimized ones you mean China optimized. If they are proxy or VPNs, this is not justification.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2019

We have many servers in Los Angeles, you can check ping and traceroute here: https://gthost.com/looking-glass/
    But you need justification for the IPs.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Justification for the IPs? Budget ?

• hzrhzr Member

Clouvider said: Justification for the IPs? Budget ?

We both know the answer is going to be "proxy" and "low"

• so. no provider ?

• Look at those providers above you. They're asking you for more details about your request...

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • @gazmull said:
    Look at those providers above you. They're asking you for more details about your request...

no. they can't provide me.

• I'll let you rent one of my rented dedicated servers with 64 IPs with no justification needed at $1000 a day (since you didn't quote a price).

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • @qiyunji said:

@gazmull said:
    Look at those providers above you. They're asking you for more details about your request...

They've yet to say no, but looks like @AuroraZ nailed it about the usage according to your assumption. However it doesn't mean you don't have to provide more details about the usage and/or the budget. Other providers that may potentially accept your request might ask the same thing as well.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@gazmull said:

@qiyunji said:

@gazmull said:

They've yet to say no, but looks like @AuroraZ nailed it about the usage according to your assumption. However it doesn't mean you don't have to provide more details about the usage and/or the budget. Other providers that may potentially accept your request might ask the same thing as well.

I think either he have difficulties to understand English or he just don't want to give any justification for those IPs..
    Maybe he will use those IPs for illegal activities or abusing the network infrastructures of the host

Because he just simply reply your answer with this: "no. they can't provide me."

• I have similar thoughts as well, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt while he have yet to provide his justification regarding the 64IPS ( you can provide optimization ip. ) request and his budget which were asked by the interested providers above.

• I don't answer them. because some of them are not merchants, and that price is 2.5$/ip for gthost. network is 300M/S. so. they can't offer

• we provide web server. not vpn.

• and Clouvider prover UK server only.

• qiyunjiqiyunji Member
    edited August 2019

if you can provide my requeste. tell me price.

• @qiyunji said:

Websites are NOT justification for IPs anymore either. You need one IP and can run as many sites as you want from there. Anyone stupid enough to give this guy what he wants, needs to speak up and not do it in private, so I can add you to the list of would not touch with a million foot pole.

Thanked by 2ViridWeb Ouji

@AuroraZ said:

@qiyunji said:

Websites are NOT justification for IPs anymore either. You need one IP and can run as many sites as you want from there. Anyone stupid enough to give this guy what he wants, needs to speak up and not do it in private, so I can add you to the list of would not touch with a million foot pole.

Enough if enough!
    I think mod should close this tread ASAP!
    OP never gonna provide justification and his behavior is really suspicious.
    He just think by throwing money he will get whatever he wants.
    That's why he said this "if you can provide my requeste. tell me price." even after asking multiple times for justification

• qiyunjiqiyunji Member
    edited August 2019

@ViridWeb said:

@AuroraZ said:

@qiyunji said:

Enough if enough!
    That's why he said this "if you can provide my requeste. tell me price." even after asking multiple times for justification

LOL. i have look your site . no found los angeles server.
    i have said provide web server. but you ask ip still. i think you have eat it

• ehabehab Member

always follow your 🍆

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@qiyunji If you stop being so dense you might get an offer.

• qiyunji said: i have said provide web server. but you ask ip still

And for the last time webserver is not a justification for IPS. Now state the use case or have some one close this fustercluck. You will not get what you want here.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

We can provide this server + the 64 ipv4 subnets as we already have alot of ipv4 subnets available in Los Angeles.

Please contact me at [email protected] and we can discuss the deal.

@qiyunji said:

@ViridWeb said:

@AuroraZ said:

@qiyunji said:

Enough if enough!

LOL. i have look your site . no found los angeles server.
    i have said provide web server. but you ask ip still. i think you have eat it

I did not said that we have LA servers to offer you.
    I just tried to help you to understand that before they (providers) provide any server to you with 64 IPs, they will need a proper justification.

Because we providers have to follow guidelines of our "Regional Internet Registry" to provide our authorized any IPs to our clients.

Anyway, as @AuroraZ said webserver is not a justification for IPS
    You have to provide more details like what work you are gonna do with these IPs

• try quickpacket, they can provide that many ip with justification.

• Hi if you need CT CU and CM better take server in HK region also if you plan to build VPS node for vps setup with bbr plus better take few Private LVAN and build SSD storage. And about GWL doesn't need to be afraid about this ip will be released after some time

• The problem is he has no justification. last time i say it in this thread then I got more beer to drink, Websites, VPS, Shared Hosting, does not matter, this is not proper justification for any and all IPS anymore.

It has been this way for several years now and if you get caught up in it thinking it is, then you stand to lose all IP you currently own. Period, they are not playing anymore, all the IP games are done and over.

This is getting stupid as shit now.

Now do not ping me unless it is an emergency, or you may see why they call me the Yeti Assassin leader.

Thanked by 3ViridWeb gazmull Ouji