Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

USA | 32 LET APPROVED CONFIGS | 150TB BW | 10Gbps Ports | DDoS Filtering
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

USA | 32 LET APPROVED CONFIGS | 150TB BW | 10Gbps Ports | DDoS Filtering

MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
edited August 2019 in Offers

**** CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF SERVERS + FILTERS + ORDER LINKS ****

1 Gbps Port - FREE
10 Gbps Port - $19/m

150TB Bandwidth - FREE
1 Gbps Unmetered - $99/m
10 Gbps Unmetered - $899/m

DDoS Protection - Included

Deals are first come first serve, if you no longer see it on the web site, then it's sold out. The Ryzen 3900X and i9 9900K are not listed below as they are priced above LET allowed pricing, but are in stock on our web site for instant setup.

Instant Setup - (2 Cores)   Intel Atom D510 (Rapid Deploy 4GB)  4GB DDR2 /  64GB SSD+500GB HD   $29.00/mo
Configurable - (2 Cores)    Intel Atom D525 (Custom Config) 8GB DDR3 /  Configurable    $33.00/mo
Instant Setup - (2 Cores)   Intel Atom D525 (Rapid Deploy 8GB)  8GB DDR3 /  64GB SSD+1TB HD $33.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Core i5 4570 (Custom Config)  Configurable /  Configurable    $35.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i5 4570 (Rapid Deploy 16GB)  16GB DDR3 /     128GB SSD+2TB HD    $41.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i7 4770 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)  32GB DDR3 /     2x1TB HD    $54.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Core i7 4790 (Custom Config)  Configurable /  Configurable    $45.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i7 4790 (Rapid Deploy 16GB)  16GB DDR3 /     2TB HD  $48.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i7 4790 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)  32GB DDR3 /     256GB SSD   $54.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Core i7 6700K (Custom Config) Configurable /  Configurable    $49.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Core i7 7700K (Custom Config) Configurable /  Configurable    $59.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Core i7 7700K (Rapid Deploy 32GB) 32GB DDR4 /     2x256GB SSD $79.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Special (RD 32GB) 32GB DDR3 /     1TB SSD $59.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1230 (Custom Config)  Configurable /  Configurable    $37.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1230 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)  32GB DDR3 /     64GB SSD+2TB HD $46.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $39.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 (Rapid Deploy 8GB)    8GB DDR3 /  64GB SSD    $39.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)   32GB DDR3 /     256GB SSD   $50.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1240 V5 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $55.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1240 V5 (Rapid Deploy 16GB)   16GB DDR4 /     256GB SSD+2TB HD    $59.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1240 V5 (Rapid Deploy 64GB)   64GB DDR4 /     512GB SSD+2TB HD    $79.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1240 V6 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $59.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1240 V6 (RD 16GB SSD) 16GB DDR4 /     256GB SSD   $60.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1240 V6 (RD 16GB HDD) 16GB DDR4 /     2TB HD  $60.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $38.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 (RD 32GB SSD) 32GB DDR3 /     256GB SSD   $47.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 (RD 32GB HDD) 32GB DDR3 /     2TB HD  $47.00/mo
Configurable - (4 Cores)    Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $45.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3 (Rapid Deploy 8GB)    8GB DDR3 /  128GB SSD   $45.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3 (Rapid Deploy 16GB)   16GB DDR3 /     64GB SSD+1TB HD $48.00/mo
Instant Setup - (4 Cores)   Intel Xeon E3 1270 V3 (Rapid Deploy 32GB)   32GB DDR3 /     512GB SSD   $55.00/mo
Configurable - (6 Cores)    Intel Xeon E5 1650 V3 (Custom Config)   Configurable /  Configurable    $74.00/mo
Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2019

"The Ryzen 3900X and i9 9900K are not listed below as they are priced above LET allowed pricing"

But you still enter them in the title, to get more clicks, really?

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited August 2019

@Neoon said:
    "The Ryzen 3900X and i9 9900K are not listed below as they are priced above LET allowed pricing"

But you still enter them in the title, to get more clicks, really?

No, to make people aware that we have more offers than what's listed here. We offer extremely aggressive pricing on all of our configurations and those two configurations have tremendous demand. We have dozens more configurations, but we get tons of questions about when those are available (as they sell out quickly and often).

I'm obviously here to sell some servers, but I understand where you're coming from. My intention is and has never been to deceive. The title offers me so many characters and I posted information about the Ryzen and Core i9 pretty clearly in my thread.

Let's not make this thread about that, I'm here to offer great deals on servers. Let's make some deals!!!!

@MrRadic said:
    No, to make people aware that we have more offers than what's listed here. We offer extremely aggressive pricing on all of our configurations and those two configurations have tremendous demand. We have dozens more configurations, but we get tons of questions about when those are available (as they sell out quickly and often).

I'm obviously here to sell some servers, but I understand where you're coming from. My intention is and has never been to deceive. The title offers me so many characters and I posted information about the Ryzen and Core i9 pretty clearly in my thread.

Let's not make this thread about that, I'm here to offer great deals on servers. Let's make some deals!!!!

No, everytime you post your offers here, you add fucking clickbait.
    You are bound the LET rules, what you do is, your title suggests, that you sell Ryzen and i9 within the LET range.

But you don't, so you do misleading people in thinking that they that they will get that dedi below the LET limits, which is not the case.

Thats just shady stuff you pull of here.

Thanked by 2eingress coreflux

@Neoon said:

Let's agree to disagree. No one is forcing you to click into my threads.

edited August 2019

@MrRadic said:

Nothing to do with that, you are pulling of shady business practices against the users here.
    Hopefully we get the LET rules updated, so it wont happen again.

Thanked by 1eingress
  • @Neoon said:

@MrRadic said:

Nothing to do with that, you are pulling of shady business practices against the users here.

it's rly not that srs mane

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting

@SirFoxy said:

@Neoon said:

@MrRadic said:

it's rly not that srs mane

Well, its a selling platform here, its unlikely anyway, that something turns out in the rules against the sellers. I mean the dedi limit was rised to 84$ already.

Anyway, he did this no the first time, at least I tried.
    Since in my opinion is just clickbait and not fair play.

• MrRadic said: No, to make people aware that we have more offers than what's listed here.

If everyone who had offers above the LET range did that all threads would look like

UNDER $7!!!! KVM 200000000GB

Hi

KVM 1GB: $6.99

Sorry 200000000GB is over price range but HERE IT IS ANYWAY.

Thxbai

• honestly pricing on servers aren't even appealing. Definitely just clickbait

Thanked by 2eingress coreflux
  • @fat32 @doghouch
    Bunch of clickbait in the title, and OP knows it. Why else would he have added it, if not for the purpose of driving people into this thread and either 1) buying the out-of-let-range hardware or 2) buying lower-end hardware?

Seems like a very easy case to me.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @MrRadic Why won't you allow the use of the igpu on your boxes? It seems a shame to have a lot of servers with igpus but you cant use them.

• DynaDyna Member

@RXWatcher said:
    @MrRadic Why won't you allow the use of the igpu on your boxes? It seems a shame to have a lot of servers with igpus but you cant use them.

yeah i go the same problem with the cpu (i7 6700K) wanted to use the hd530 to encode video using the cpu take more time like x 10 in my case
    the support tell me is because the motherboard is servergrade (Supermicro) you doing to get the integrate graphic of the supermicro (aspeed) cant do anything with but just enough for dos text in ipmi otherwise there server is very good quality

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@MrRadic said:

@Neoon said:

Let's agree to disagree. No one is forcing you to click into my threads.

Yeah, no, you don't get to explain away rules violations by going "you're free not to read it, maaaan". The rules are there for a reason, and if this is allowed, the offers section will shortly be full of worthless thread titles that advertise out-of-price-range products.

Thanked by 1eingress

@RXWatcher said:
    @MrRadic Why won't you allow the use of the igpu on your boxes? It seems a shame to have a lot of servers with igpus but you cant use them.

The SuperMicro motherboards disable the onboard GPU in favor of their own GPU for IPMI support.

@Dyna said:

@RXWatcher said:

yeah i go the same problem with the cpu (i7 6700K) wanted to use the hd530 to encode video using the cpu take more time like x 10 in my case
    the support tell me is because the motherboard is servergrade (Supermicro) you doing to get the integrate graphic of the supermicro (aspeed) cant do anything with but just enough for dos text in ipmi otherwise there server is very good quality

That's correct, it's for the onboard IPMI on the server grade SuperMicro motherboards. We don't use desktop grade motherboards for stability purposes.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

The title is indeed a clickbait.

How about make your 9900K $84/m or less? :)

• Honestly - if it was any other provider - I would jump on board of the "clickbait not allowed" wagon, but it being RS, and their pricing being right on point - I cant fault them.
    They do offer 150TB BW with all their servers, im not sure how one can expect an i9 or Ryzen to be priced under $85, when most providers charge that just for the bandwidth alone.
    Its good that they did mention it, for people that are looking for these CPUs.

My 2c.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • Looks like it must be allowed. No mods have responded to it in over 12 hours.

• Whether it's against the LET rules is for someone else to decide. But as an LET user, I'm happy to hear about the existence of more expensive offers, even if they can't be explicitly described here.

Besides, it's not as if Reliable Site doesn't offer anything that qualifies. There's an entire list of them in the original post!

How about we try not to discourage reputable companies from participating here?

edited August 2019

@aj_potc said:
    How about we try not to discourage reputable companies from participating here?

No one ever did.
    The only thing that happen was, that I criticized him about that clickbait.
    He pulled it off, knowingly and denied it.

I am not pro RS or against them.
    Happens from time to time, that the PR of a provider pulls something off, which may be unfair and misleading users aka clickbait.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

t0ny0 said: They do offer 150TB BW with all their servers, im not sure how one can expect an i9 or Ryzen to be priced under $85, when most providers charge that just for the bandwidth alone.

Then they shouldn't advertise it. It's really not that difficult.

Thanked by 1eingress
  • I think I'm lost; is this actually WHT?

• imokimok Member

eingress said: is this actually WHT?

Soon.

• hzrhzr Member

I'm not a fan of these titles and I can see how they might work on WHT or elsewhere, but honestly here it just seems like you're pissing people off and wasting their time.

Thanked by 2MrRadic levnode

@hzr said:

I'm not a fan of these titles and I can see how they might work on WHT or elsewhere, but honestly here it just seems like you're pissing people off and wasting their time.

I completely understand. Thanks for taking care of it for me.

• hzrhzr Member

I didn't edit it haha :)

• LeviLevi Member

@hzr said:
    I didn't edit it haha :)

That massive badge... Damn it looks good actually.

• @MrRadic When will the $199 Ryzen 3900X server be available again.

@jesin said:
    @MrRadic When will the $199 Ryzen 3900X server be available again.

They typically sell out as soon as they become available, but we have several more that should come in stock before the end of the week. CPUs are still impossible to get.

• MrRadic said: Let's agree to disagree. No one is forcing you to click into my threads.

Go f*** yourself.