Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LetKVM | Free KVM VPS | France Location - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LetKVM | Free KVM VPS | France Location

Comments

• SadySady Member

Thank you so mate, I have just installed OS on the server and server is running super smooth.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

stefeman said: But your a provider yourself.. xD

well, probably a rather atypical one who has more useful idling VPS' as hobbyist than customer VPS. :D

It's always nice to have some playground environment far outside from your productive one but of course I get your point. That's why I intentionally said "in case you'll have a spare one". ;) Of course go ahead filling your available space with other legitimate requests.

• What about me?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2019

@Mad said:
    I'd use it mainly for testing purposes (PHP, python) and/or services' monitoring. Thanks in advance.

Deployed

@RedSox said:
    What about me?

You need to be an active member of the community a bit longer before qualifying. You had 49 posts before posting to this thread. and also Im out of order already with all these replies.

edited August 2019

@rahulks said:

stefeman said: Im surprised nobody asked for gameservers yet.

Count Me In please,Plan to use Open Game Panel for it.

You just got VPS from NanoKVM project, so rejected =P

@JohnSunQiang said:
    Want one. Very nice.

Sorry, not enough posts.

• @Leonn said:
    usage: telegram bot development

Deployed

• @Mxl said:
    telegram_cli and bot

Deployed

Thanked by 1Mxl
  • @ador said:
    I'm maintaining this project here - go.energized.pro/github
    It needs webserver to do various building stuffs! I already have a very low quality and config VPS. I would be glad if I get this VPS.

1 post.. Sorry this is only for the community members.

• @robohost said:
    I'd like one to learn about proxmox nat(provision only)

Deployed

@willie said:
    I'd like to try out your control panel including reinstallations etc. I can give back the server after playing with it for a day or two. This is a heck of a lot of resources for a free server it's hard to keep a straight face when someone says "monitoring". But I have enough large servers already that I don't have a good use for another one past initial tryout.

Can I ask where the machine and IP's came from?

If there is ipv6 then I don't need v4, if that helps.

If I deploy one for you, it should be used more than one or two days =P I hate manual work so after I have deployed it, I will not delete it unless theres abuse. Please don't idle it if you ask for one xD

Its OVH and no, theres no IPv6 only IPv4 for now.

edited August 2019

I'm a web designer and would love to have one for a personal Nextcloud box, as a drop box for my client files.

Nah, only temporarily and will be deleted once it synced to my pc. It's just a drop box.
    My clients always asks for a simple solution to send their files needed for dev process, a link to upload their files for example, so they don't need to send it via email.
    Yes, there is Google Drive and also Dropbox, but I want to make sure my brand URL is in the browser address bar.

Cheers.

I'm sure your client would appreciate for a premium VPS over a free solution. As said before, its not good idea to put someone else's commercial files on a free VPS even temporarily. Theres no issue other than it feels wrong.. Rejected for now.

edited August 2019

Taking more requests now. 10 slots left in the machine. I wan't to keep all resources guaranteed, so there wont be any overprovisioning.

• Hope you don't run out before you get to my request :P

• I'll use it to improve my skills in LXC and configuration management tools like Puppet and Ansible.

• remote server monitoring

couldn't get this right in other thread, lets hope I don't screw this up either

• stefeman said: You just got VPS from NanoKVM project, so rejected =P

Yes, that's true.But i planned to add the VPS from NanoKVM project as a remote salve in Open Game Panel due to the NAT IPv4 and planned to setup the main part of Open Game Panel on the one from your's for the users to access the game panel via browser.

I intentionally posted on both the thread as the CPU Core is Shared in both the cases.I just wanted to share the load as mentioned above.

Could you please reconsider your decision?

• stefeman said: If I deploy one for you, it should be used more than one or two days =P I hate manual work so after I have deployed it, I will not delete it unless theres abuse. Please don't idle it if you ask for one xD

Well I could just reinstall the OS and turn it over to someone else, there's no need I can see to actually delete the VM. But yeah, if I held onto it, it would end up as another idler, so I'd rather you give it to someone who will actually use it. I have enough servers already. Thanks very much for offering it though.

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited August 2019

@willie said:

stefeman said: If I deploy one for you, it should be used more than one or two days =P I hate manual work so after I have deployed it, I will not delete it unless theres abuse. Please don't idle it if you ask for one xD

Well I could just reinstall the OS and turn it over to someone else, there's no need I can see to actually delete the VM. But yeah, if I held onto it, it would end up as another idler, so I'd rather you give it to someone who will actually use it. I have enough servers already. Thanks very much for offering it though.

If this is the case, can I take over @willie's VM after he's done with it (if you get one for him)? I'd like to learn using docker and shell scripts, as well as testing open source softwares. Thanks :)

• mlcmlc Member

You didn't reply to my message. It seems that I have no chance.

• sanvit said: If this is the case, can I take over @willie's VM after he's done with it (if you get one for him)?

I'm ok without it, feel free to give it to sanvit directly ;).

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • im so sad i only have 10 post hahaha

• OujiOuji Member

slimbro said: im so sad i only have 10 post hahaha

You could try to contribute more to the forums

Thanked by 1slimbro
  • I would be interested to get one, I will be using it as a zabbix server to monitor my other VPSes.

• ?? Do your thousands of members a favour and get a premium VPS from some other provider rather than put them all on a free VPS xD

No of course not, i mean it's potential market if you let me deploy your box and then creating it as for development project.

But it's ok, i don't want it now.

• infoinfo Member

i would like to request one to use it mainly for testing purposes (PHP, python etc), for making bot or services' monitoring. I want to learn docker in it too.

• MikyMiky Member

Not a big "talker" here, at least less than years ago :-) But if I can I would use it as staging area for different dev I still have in France.
    Whatever you decide, it's great!

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • I'm really tempted to ask that I'd like one to play around with IspConfig but I dont know if I would be able to make use of the vps straightaway.. If you do decide to provide me one, something with 10GB of space against the 100 now would be much more than enough please

• perhaps I need one for some develop environment purpose (PHP/MariaDB/Nginx/Python etc), thanks.

• vishalpatelzvishalpatelz Member
    edited August 2019

I nodejs and php learning environment setup, as I am a student

• @vishalpatelz said:
    I am a student, I will use it for deploying small nodejs apps to study and cover deep understanding of node

Already posted

• @mikewazar said:
    I'd like one to use as a Proxmox node to learn
    more about Proxmox/LXC and NAT. Thanks

Deployed