Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for affordable dedicated server provider with fast support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for affordable dedicated server provider with fast support

Need dedicated sever with xeon 1230 pressor or any other processor which should be below 60-70 USD.
The configuration I am looking for : 16GB ram, 1 or 2 tb hdd, instant setup, good support(Skype recommended for emergency datacenter communication)

Also I need a /26 subnet too.

Please don't suggest Hetzner ,Nocix or OVH

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Why the /26 subnet?

• taubintaubin Member

Hetzner? Oh wait...

• LeviLevi Member

@BharatB said:
    Why the /26 subnet?

Deduction: low price -> low spec server -> more than 4 ips per server -> spam /proxy / vpn / youtube downloader.

Anyway, the risk is high with this one.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Price too low for so many IPs.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

IPs are half your budget, if you’re lucky.

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

we have those kind of server, https://www.ikoula.com/en/dedicated-server
    but you won't have more than 5 IPs with your server.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Who so many IP addresses with such low end server? What the activity?

• ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

Mentioned providers are excluded in this search:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=C08-D48-ACA :)

• What location?

• @MicroSerum said:
    What location?

USA preferred .

• Actually we required that to resell . Some time we use it to setup VPS nodes ,VPN and target countries where many Internet restrictions etc.
    We need low cost only , Spammers can afford high budget servers , so dont think that we have that much budget :)

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

Won't happen with a /26.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@anoopaj said:
    Need dedicated sever with xeon 1230 pressor or any other processor which should be below 60-70 USD.
    The configuration I am looking for : 16GB ram, 1 or 2 tb hdd, instant setup, good support(Skype recommended for emergency datacenter communication)

Also I need a /26 subnet too.

Please don't suggest Hetzner ,Nocix or OVH

Hahaha!! 70 USD for /26 is almost impossible..
    Maybe you can get /26 subnet with proper justification but with that budget it's impossible

• mlgmlg Member

Hi all,
    I have several dedicated servers from Cloudware.bg and use them for software development projects. Those guys have a pretty good support team, who respond quick and competent and have their own data center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The prices are also great for what I get. There are maximum 4 IP addresses per server, but if you ask them, I am sure you can get more.
    This is a list of available servers: https://client.cloudware.bg/index.php?/cart/dedicated-servers/

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@mlg said:
    Hi all,
    I have several dedicated servers from Cloudware.bg and use them for software development projects. Those guys have a pretty good support team, who respond quick and competent and have their own data center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The prices are also great for what I get. There are maximum 4 IP addresses per server, but if you ask them, I am sure you can get more.
    This is a list of available servers: https://client.cloudware.bg/index.php?/cart/dedicated-servers/

Why are you spamming advertising your website when he wants bulk IPs even your website can't provide that at that price??

• mlgmlg Member

@ViridWeb said:

@mlg said:
    Hi all,

Why are you spamming advertising your website when he wants bulk IPs even your website can't provide that at that price??

Why did you gave so bad comments? You make fun of what the man is looking for. You have not reviewed the suggestions. And as I said, Cloudware.bg can give you more if you contact them.

• ABCVG.net :)
    cheap & god support :) and USA Loc ^^

• jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited August 2019

Dell R210 II

• 16GB RAM
    • 2x 240GB SSD or 2x 1TB HDD
    • Xeon E3-1230 CPU
    • /26 IPv4 block
    • /64 IPv6 block
    • 1Gbit @ 25Mbit 95%
    • Located in the Netherlands
    • 1 DDoS protected IPv4

€90,- per month

Under 70 for a /26 is not possible my friend.