Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
€885 for a WHMCS clone, yes?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

€885 for a WHMCS clone, yes?

NeuradotNeuradot Member
edited July 2019 in General

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

/thread

There are two things that make Earth spin: Money and PMS.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

nope

ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations! - Discussion Thread

• The "it's expensive so it must be the best" ideology of marketing applies here.

• Um, no. I usually dislike WHMCS pricing, but somehow you've given me a reason not to.

wget https://s.flamz.pw/dl/bench.sh && bash bench.sh

curl https://s.flamz.pw/analytics/bench/stats.php

• NeoonNeoon Member

Bloody Cloud, I want my MAIN FRAMES BACK.

Thanked by 2raindog308 Amitz
  • NeuradotNeuradot Member
    edited July 2019

"How much do you cost?"
    Yes.

• ITLabsITLabs Member

At least they have Wet Van Damme Protection.

Thanked by 1MikePT

#lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

• No

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • They forgot to put decimal point. Its €8.85/mo actually. :lol:

• LeeLee Member

Neuradot said: Discuss.

Junk, don't even consider it.

Thanked by 2doghouch ITLabs
  • thanks, but no thanks.

Next please. . .

Great Provider: Nexusbytes,LunaNode, LetBox, Hetzner

• Your first thread is an ad for a company none of us have ever heard of.

Yeah, lemme know how that goes for you.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• Also, let me know if you ever filled that position you had open 2.5 years ago.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• @teamacc said:
    Your first thread is an ad for a company none of us have ever heard of.

Should I have started with a troll post like the majority of you failed hosting "mumpreneurs" here?

Chill, I am not associated with Billia in any way. I wouldn't post something as expensive as Billia to the cheapest hosting community on earth.

• @Neuradot said:

@teamacc said:
    Your first thread is an ad for a company none of us have ever heard of.

Should I have started with a troll post like the majority of you failed hosting "mumpreneurs" here?

Chill, I am not associated with Billia in any way. I wouldn't post something as expensive as Billia to the cheapest hosting community on earth.

Welp, apologies then.

• @Neuradot said:

But you did. You really did.

And from the tone I get the feeling that you're using "the cheapest hosting community on earth" as a derogatory statement, but around here we wear that moniker as a badge of honor.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

A more interesting find:

https://buyvm.net/software/blesta-licenses

Francisco

BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address

Fran is such a troll.

• @captainwasabi said:

@Neuradot said:

And from the tone I get the feeling that you're using "the cheapest hosting community on earth" as a derogatory statement, but around here we wear that moniker as a badge of honor.

Jesus Christ... I only posted this so you're aware of another control panel within our industry. I think their pricing is quite ironical for what they offer.

And I didn't say "cheapest hosting community" in a bad way, I just meant there'd be no point in me spending efforts to advertise them in a place no one would be interested, but I sure thought you'd find their pricing more entertaining.

@Francisco said:
    A more interesting find:

Francisco

The "it's free real estate" meme perfectly correlated in your case.

• MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

Ew sorry. False advertising or not, I like the design of the panel.

• I would take kremlinstic isp manager over this China replica.

Blame Fran.

Thanked by 1Francisco

• @Neuradot said:

@captainwasabi said:

@Neuradot said:

Jesus Christ... I only posted this so you're aware of another control panel within our industry. I think their pricing is quite ironical for what they offer.

And I didn't say "cheapest hosting community" in a bad way, I just meant there'd be no point in me spending efforts to advertise them in a place no one would be interested, but I sure thought you'd find their pricing more entertaining.

@Francisco said:
    A more interesting find:

Francisco

Well, It's let all right. You are guilty until proven innocence.

• No.

You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

• @yokowasis said:

@Neuradot said:

@captainwasabi said:

@Neuradot said:

@Francisco said:
    A more interesting find:

Francisco

Literally no one cares. I am only here to advertise our hosting business in a few months once I have enough posts and time spent :). We all know it's the deals that matter, so keep on arguing to increase my post count.

Thanked by 1captainwasabi
  • @Neuradot said:

@yokowasis said:

@Neuradot said:

@captainwasabi said:

@Neuradot said:

@Francisco said:
    A more interesting find:

Francisco

Literally no one cares. I am only here to advertise our hosting business in a few months once I have enough posts and time spent :). We all know it's the deals that matter, so keep on arguing to increase my post count.

Well, you should. You can't advertise anything if you banned. Banhammer is very fast my friend.

• NeuradotNeuradot Member
    edited July 2019

@yokowasis said:

@Neuradot said:

@yokowasis said:

@Neuradot said:

@captainwasabi said:

@Neuradot said:

@Francisco said:
    A more interesting find:

Francisco

Well, you should. You can't advertise anything if you banned. Banhammer is very fast my friend.

Yeah.... but I am not here to advertise Billia, but to make fun of it. My personal choice is Hostbillapp.

You guys can barely afford cPanel, let alone Billia, let’s be realistic here. I am here to advertise my low end services in a few months, not Billia 🙃.

+1 post

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

Thanked by 1uptime

edited July 2019

The moment you create a thread about something, let it be to bash it or praise it, (idiotic) lurkers on LET click the links and sign up.

That is advertising.

And LET did not start "Guilty until proven innocent". Social justice warriors did. Their stance is worse though. We, at LET, at least acknowledge if you are indeed innocent.
    SJWs don't even acknowledge and you remain guilty even if proven innocent.

• @ITLabs said:

Love how everyone here wanks each other off over this simple phrase.

• @deank said:
    The moment you create a thread about something, let it be to bash it or praise it, (idiotic) lurkers on LET click the links and sign up.

That is advertising.

And LET did not start "Guilty until proven innocent". Social justice warriors did.

Are you seriously deluded enough to think someone here will signup for Billia?

Considering the history of LET, aye. I am deluded enough to believe that nothing is absolute.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

@Neuradot So you are knocking us for being cheap but want to sell services here. Plus I dont see your website is even setup. Plus your domain was just registered a couple days ago. So yeah you can take that post count to zero again. Have fun getting that tag.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Moderator

Neoon said: Bloody Cloud, I want my MAIN FRAMES BACK.

We're not literally heading back to z/OS, but we are heading back to that model.

Pre-1980s: if you wanted to use a computer, you needed to be a member of a very large organization or knew someone who has, and then you had to appease the mainframe priesthood for cycles

1980s-2010s: personal computing. Your own machine, do whatever you want. Originally configure it however you want, but moved over time to sealed black boxes.

2010+: cloud. You will do what we allow you to do, things are locked down, and pay by the minute. It's the old mainframe model again, only at distance.

For LET support, please visit the support desk.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Moderator

Neuradot said: Literally no one cares. I am only here to advertise our hosting business in a few months once I have enough posts and time spent

Neuradot said: I am here to advertise my low end services in a few months

Participating mainly so you can post offers is legit.

But saying you're only here to do the minimum and throwing that in people's faces is kind of rule #1. Believe it or not, there is a very old community here.

The rules say:

Posting offers on LET is a privilege, not a right. The admins and mods reserve the right to deny this privilege to anyone at their discretion. You will find many reasons why they may exercise this discretion in the community rules.

Thanked by 2ITLabs uptime

For LET support, please visit the support desk.

He wasn't going to get the tag from the very first post.

You don't post a random link and just state "discuss". That's a mark of a troll.

• Yeah.... but I am not here to advertise Billia, but to make fun of it. My personal choice is Hostbillapp.

AHHA! Gotcha!

Host "billa" pp.

;)

• JordJord Moderator, Provider

Rather pricey, I would hope they would find customers at that price too.

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• thenetthenet Member

$7

• @deank said:

You don't post a random link and just state "discuss". That's a mark of a troll.

Buysellads disagrees with you.

• @Neuradot said:

@deank said:

Buysellads disagrees with you.

What?

• Thanked by 1ITLabs

You are dreaming. | And it's a nightmare. | THE SECRET THREAD | THE TRUTH | HAVES YOU SEEN THIS YURA?
    „Homo homini rattus.“ | It's not nightmare, it's reality, but it's still nightmare.

• @raindog308 said:

Neuradot said: Literally no one cares. I am only here to advertise our hosting business in a few months once I have enough posts and time spent

Neuradot said: I am here to advertise my low end services in a few months

Participating mainly so you can post offers is legit.

But saying you're only here to do the minimum and throwing that in people's faces is kind of rule #1. Believe it or not, there is a very old community here.

The rules say:

> Posting offers on LET is a privilege, not a right. The admins and mods reserve the right to deny this privilege to anyone at their discretion. You will find many reasons why they may exercise this discretion in the community rules.
    > 

Isn’t that what everyone is here for? A functioning marketplace is vital for any community to continue its existence. If not, buysellads seems affordable enough ;).

@Jord said:
    Rather pricey, I would hope they would find customers at that price too.

I think it’s a one man job. They have 11 clients listed, that’s at least 11k a month for just 11 companies to provide support to.

• It is expensive for sure, but I think we are not their target. They should be targeting bigger and more successful companies. This looks more as a competitor of Odin, not of WHMCS

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Moderator

@Neuradot Well you know where the door is? I can definitely help showing you.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited July 2019

Someone could do with tuning their site design. There's a few peculiarties including rendering without CSS for half a second.

This is perplexing: https://www.apihawk.com/en/solutions/api-consulting/

Are they offering some kind of "we'll help you with any API stuff you think you might need". Dunno. Must be after the corporate market as I don't understand the vague-speak on the page.

This is a fine example of a dude losing the plot and failing even before he steps on the starting line.

Thanked by 2ITLabs uptime

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@deank said:
    This is a fine example of a dude losing the plot and failing even before he steps on the starting line.

... or ...

Thanked by 1bugrakoc