Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner: Server Transfer Wanted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner: Server Transfer Wanted

Looking for server to take over from hetzner.
Just PM me. Transaction via PayPal.
32G, E3-1246v3 or I7-4770 with the price of around 21.85o. (the official price now is 26.89o and 25.21o)

Comments

• Thanks a lot~

• lovehclovehc Member

Can you use Alipay for transaction?

• @lovehc said:
    Can you use Alipay for transaction?

yeah of course!

• lovehclovehc Member

@abysscong said:
    Thanks a lot~

I often use paypal shopping. I don't use paypal to transfer money. Can you use alipay or Webmoney for transactions?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Hetzner is only Paypal or Bank Transfer.

• abysscongabysscong Member
    edited July 2019

@Neoon said:
    Hetzner is only Paypal or Bank Transfer.

THX~
    It means I will pay for your help via alipay or paypal

• abysscongabysscong Member
    edited July 2019

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:
    Thanks a lot~

I often use paypal shopping. I don't use paypal to transfer money. Can you use alipay or Webmoney for transactions?

Yeah, alipay is ok, please pm me

• lovehclovehc Member

@abysscong said:

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:
    Thanks a lot~

I often use paypal to shop, but I don't know how to paypal transfer.

• lovehclovehc Member

@abysscong said:

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:
    Thanks a lot~

Is Chinese?

• @lovehc said:

@abysscong said:

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:
    Thanks a lot~

Don't worry. I will pay you via alipay.

• lovehclovehc Member

@abysscong said:

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:
    Thanks a lot~

Don't worry. I will pay you via alipay.

Do you have WeChat?

• @lovehc said:

@abysscong said:

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:
    Thanks a lot~

Is Chinese?

Yeah. I love my motherland.

• lovehclovehc Member

@abysscong said:

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:
    Thanks a lot~

Is Chinese?

加我微信,微信聊175525728

Thanked by 1desperand
  • @lovehc said:

@abysscong said:

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:

@lovehc said:

@abysscong said:
    Thanks a lot~

Is Chinese?

加我微信,微信聊175525728

Get it~

• Still in need

• FalzoFalzo Member

lol. one has to love this conversation of misunderstanding google translations...

Thanked by 1uptime
  • zrj766zrj766 Member

I want too.23333

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

@abysscong @lovehc

Greetings to you and other new members of this forum

While many here may be entirely upstanding individuals (whether or not with an established reputation) - it is also unfortunately sometimes the case that historically we have seen a few who are perhaps ... not so much.

That is to say, private transactions (such as for example the one being discussed in this very thread) - especially when conducted by individuals without a "Provider" tag and/or via private message - sometimes have been known to end in great disappointment, sometimes even tears, and much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

For that reason, it is usually advisable to check with a moderator before posting a thread advertising interest in such transactions - even possibly a thread such as the one we find ourselves in right now. (If I remember correctly @abysscong you may have already been advised about this from a previous thread now removed offering to "share" a server for a fee.)

It can be a bit of a grey area but the point of any perhaps seemingly restrictive guideline is for the larger community here to avoid the sort of problems that can accumulate rapidly if this forum becomes a magnet for private trading. We tend to do better with technical discussion and offers made by registered businesses (and even those can be challenging to deal with - buyer beware!)

So while this particular transaction seems entirely natural and straightforward, and as pure as the driven snow ... please be aware that this forum has in the past has had outright scammers contacting people via private message looking to take advantage of some misplaced trust. This can happen to new members here as well as to people who've been here long enough to know better.

While we do tend to enjoy the occasional bit of drama and opportunity for valuable lessons to be learned in the school of hard knocks ... please always remember to take care and handle your business here in such a way so as to ensure that you can remain safe on the sidelines rather than in the middle of some messy situation - and do check in with any of our helpful moderators if you have any questions. Some of the current crew who may be willing to offer some friendly advice might be: @FAT32 @doghouch @PieHasBeenEaten @hawc @hzr and last but not least (professor emeritus) @raindog308

• lovehclovehc Member

@Falzo said:
    lol. one has to love this conversation of misunderstanding google translations...

Lao ge hao.

• lovehclovehc Member

@uptime said:
    @abysscong @lovehc

While many here may be entirely upstanding individuals (whether or not with an established reputation) - it is also unfortunately sometimes the case that historically we have seen a few who are perhaps ... not so much.

That is to say, private transactions (such as for example the one being discussed in this very thread) - especially when conducted by individuals without a "Provider" tag and/or via private message - sometimes have been known to end in great disappointment, sometimes even tears, and much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

For that reason, it is usually advisable to check with a moderator before posting a thread advertising interest in such transactions - even possibly a thread such as the one we find ourselves in right now. (If I remember correctly @abysscong you may have already been advised about this from a previous thread now removed offering to "share" a server for a fee.)

It can be a bit of a grey area but the point of any perhaps seemingly restrictive guideline is for the larger community here to avoid the sort of problems that can accumulate rapidly if this forum becomes a magnet for private trading. We tend to do better with technical discussion and offers made by registered businesses (and even those can be challenging to deal with - buyer beware!)

So while this particular transaction seems entirely natural and straightforward, and as pure as the driven snow ... please be aware that this forum has in the past has had outright scammers contacting people via private message looking to take advantage of some misplaced trust. This can happen to new members here as well as to people who've been here long enough to know better.

While we do tend to enjoy the occasional bit of drama and opportunity for valuable lessons to be learned in the school of hard knocks ... please always remember to take care and handle your business here in such a way so as to ensure that you can remain safe on the sidelines rather than in the middle of some messy situation - and do check in with any of our helpful moderators if you have any questions. Some of the current crew who may be willing to offer some friendly advice might be: @FAT32 @doghouch @PieHasBeenEaten @hawc @hzr and last but not least (professor emeritus) @raindog308

Thank you.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @uptime said:
    @abysscong @lovehc

Thank you bro.
    But... perhaps you misunderstood... I am paying for others not asking for payment.
    As you can see, it is general. So why does it become 'particular' in my discussion?