Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the lowest possible price for Direct Admin internal / data center licences
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's the lowest possible price for Direct Admin internal / data center licences

Some VPS providers started bundling DirectAdmin free of cost with even $3 VPS.

AFAIK $5 is the internal license price for VPS. Even if they buy 1000 licenses what's the best possible price they can get ?

Not below $2.5, but i am wondering how they are offering $3 VPS.

Is it possible to get DA license for $1 or $1.5 ?

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

Afaik, directadmin is licensed for entire IP subnet for providers. So money is already paid, you only need to utilize those ips. Maybe i'am wrong.

• Funny I was wondering about this too. I believe @Clouvider, @DA_Mark, and @Francisco can enlighten you.

Thanked by 1vpsjungle
  • HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

DA were selling lifetime licenses in bulk at $49 per license ( with free updates lifetime ) if you bought more than 20 licenses ( I got them at these prices ) I believe some bought them at even lower prices when they purchased more.

I’m unaware of any subnet pricing tbh