Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ramnode Shared Reseller to eliminate non-monthly billing cycles
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ramnode Shared Reseller to eliminate non-monthly billing cycles

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited August 2019 in General

We will be eliminating non-monthly billing cycles.

Interesting. Wanting to stick with cPanel that might give them a bit more room for adjusting to the cPanel pricing change while also being able to quickly adapt to any further cPanel "magic" that will happen from now on. They'll also charge 0,15$/cPanel account iirc.

Let's see^^

Thanked by 1Nick_A

Comments

• Did they change their mind? I can order monthly right now.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@aaronstuder said:
    Did they change their mind? I can order monthly right now.

They're killing quarterly/annual options, forcing everyone to monthly

• Maybe I should learn to read... =P

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • You gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited August 2019

Ympker said: They'll also charge 0,15$/cPanel account iirc.

Harambe said: They're killing quarterly/annual options, forcing everyone to monthly

Specifically for Reseller, yep. I don't think we have any changes forthcoming for regular Shared. Might want to clarify in the thread title.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee Ympker
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nick_A said: Specifically for Reseller, yep. I don't think we have any changes forthcoming for regular Shared. Might want to clarify in the thread title.

I just mod'd it.

Ympker said: Wanting to stick with cPanel that might give them a bit more room for adjusting to the cPanel pricing change while also being able to quickly adapt to any further cPanel "magic" that will happen from now on.

Yeah, that's probably right.

Thanked by 2Nick_A MichaelCee
  • @Nick_A said:

Harambe said: They're killing quarterly/annual options, forcing everyone to monthly

Specifically for Reseller, yep. I don't think we have any changes forthcoming for regular Shared. Might want to clarify in the thread title.

How can anyone offering reseller and cPanel have billing quarterly or yearly when cPanel can charge a different amount each month?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Nick_A said:

Very reasonable Nick. The fee you are going to charge per cPanel account is more than fair as well.

Thanked by 2Nick_A Ympker