Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for UK Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for UK Dedicated Server

WebHostingUKWebHostingUK Member
edited July 2019 in Requests

I'm upgrading from a VPS so i'm now looking preferably for the following:

UK Dedicated server
Xeon E3 / E5 CPU
100Mbps but preferably 1Gbps if within budget
SSD 256GB / 512GB (the more the better)
8GB+ RAM (the more the better)
3+ IP's (IPv4)
1TB+ Bandwidth (again the more the better)

~£30-£40 max.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

If you up your budget by 100% + VAT we can arrange for an awesome server for you :-).

Thanked by 1WebHostingUK
  • @Clouvider said:
    If you up your budget by 100% + VAT we can arrange for an awesome server for you :-).

I'm on a bit of a budget, do let me know what you can do as this will be long term.

edited July 2019

We could do E3-1270 V6, 16 GB of DDR4 memory (minimum possible for this model), 512 GB NVMe, 1Gbit/s with 30 TB Bandwidth (minimum we offer with dedicated) and 3x IPv4 r £60 + VAT.

In terms of quality, I think we have plenty of Customers here who could tell you how happy they are :-).

If you are, or anyone else is, interested, shoot me a PM, I’ll create a discounted order for you.

This deal is only valid while the stock we have already built lasts.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Definitely go with @Clouvider

You'd need to up your budget though - I can't think of any UK provider who would come close to that for a dedi with 3 ips.

• ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

If Clouvider doesn't work out, here are some other options:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=2E9-09F-A74 :)

Thanked by 1WebHostingUK
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

ServerHunter said: If Clouvider doesn't work out, here are some other options:

LoveServers option looks pretty close. Can't comment on their dedis but their VPS are solid.

Thanked by 1WebHostingUK
  • J1021J1021 Member

LoveServers have a deal pretty close to your requirements, again nothing but solid service from those guys

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/158317/loveservers-manchester-dedicated-server-offer-kvm-deals#latest

Thanked by 1WebHostingUK
  • NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Give UKServers.com a try. We have colocation with them but their dedicated servers are affordable too.

Thanked by 1WebHostingUK
  • Been looking around the internet all morning, best ive found within my budget so far is a
    Intel Xeon E3-1275v2 / 16GB RAM / 2000 SAS / 1GB PORT / for 38 EUR per month.

Couple of concerns though with these as they are offering that with a full cpanel licence saying they are OVH resellers and its an internal licence?

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Unrealistic price. OVH Internal license costs 20 EUR/mo for dedicated server alone if I'm not wrong.

@WebHostingUK said:
    Been looking around the internet all morning, best ive found within my budget so far is a

Couple of concerns though with these as they are offering that with a full cpanel licence saying they are OVH resellers and its an internal licence?

• muffinmuffin Member

@WebHostingUK said:
    Been looking around the internet all morning, best ive found within my budget so far is a

Try hitting up @zare .

Thanked by 1Zare
  • ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We have E3-1230v6, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, 3 x IP in stock - £45 ex/m

Thanked by 1WebHostingUK
    edited July 2019

Let’s race to the bottom and fight with price alone, who goes first ?

• WebHostingUKWebHostingUK Member
    edited July 2019

@Clouvider said:

If its long term i'm sure its worth it to offer some discount ;)

E3-1230v6, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, 3 x IP in stock - £45 ex/m (Now available for £35.00/m ex VAT quoting promo-code CLOUVIDER) :wink:

@WebHostingUK said:

@Clouvider said:

That depends what sort of provider you’re looking for. Race to the bottom is never a good idea and always affects quality. Surely it’s a consideration if you’re looking for a long term provider :-).

• @Clouvider said:

@WebHostingUK said:

@Clouvider said:

That depends what sort of provider you’re looking for. Race to the bottom is never a good idea and always affects quality. Surely it’s a consideration if you’re looking for a long term provider :-).

Depends if you want their business ;) I'll leave it in your hands.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @Zare said:
    E3-1230v6, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, 3 x IP in stock - £45 ex/m (Now available for £35.00/m ex VAT quoting promo-code CLOUVIDER) :wink:

Link?

I will DM you.

• @Zare said:
    I will DM you.

Thanks.

@Zare said:

Plot twist - the more you sell the better for us ;-)

• The more they sell - the better for us, Id say :-)

Thanked by 1BlaZe
    edited July 2019

@t0ny0 said:
    The more they sell - the better for us, Id say :-)

For everyone on the market. :-)

@Zare you are challenged to offer the biggest loss leader LET saw and there were many masters in this art that are now gone for good from LET :)

• WinneWinne Member

So mad.

Also, Hetzner.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • Zare looks like the one, will be checking this thread between now and 29th (day that im ordering).

Thanked by 2Zare BlaZe
  • PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

UK market seems rough...

Thanked by 1FHR
  • TheXOTheXO Member
    edited July 2019

@Clouvider Worry about your business, literally, They made an offer as a business and it's just up to them.

If you are going to brag about everyone going below your offers as potential losers then you will have to rethink about your business model.

• I appreciate @Clouvider posting in the forum, he's offering a good deal but as a small hosting provider we need to keep costs down and also move away from cPanel at the same time due to their extortionate price increases.

@WebHostingUK said:
    I appreciate @Clouvider posting in the forum, he's offering a good deal but as a small hosting provider we need to keep costs down and also move away from cPanel at the same time due to their extortionate price increases.

Which panel are you looking to move to from cPanel? We offer free DirectAdmin for all our Customers.