Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
First Root - Highend all Flash KVM with lifetime discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

First Root - Highend all Flash KVM with lifetime discount

First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

Hi,

Your search for fast and reliable VPS has come to an end.

Some Facts:

  • We are in business since 2011
  • Our Datacenter is located in Düsseldorf / Germany (https://www.first-root.com/technic)
  • We own and operates all servers, switches and routers
  • We operate our own redundant AS (AS41108)
  • 14 days money-back-guarantee for new customers, we even refund Bitcoin
  • We developed our own control Panel (https://www.first-root.com/fcom)
  • All Nodes are running on enterprise SSD, uses A+B Power Feeds and redundant network uplinks
  • All KVM Power VPS have access to private networking
  • All VPS comes with 1 IPv4 and a dedicated /64 Ipv6 network
  • Looking Glass: http://lg.first-root.com
  • We provide Free BGP Sessions for all KVM Power Start and above
  • Bring your own IP Space, we announce it for free
  • We mount your custom ISO for free, just open a ticket in F-Com
  • noVNC Console for all KVM Servers *NEW*
  • 2 Factor Auth for F-Com Logins *NEW*
  • DDoS Protection *NEW*

KVM Power LET:

  • 1 shared CPU (CPU-Passthrough, Intel XEON Processor, Fair use)
  • 512 MB ECC Ram
  • 10 GB SSD
  • 2 TB @ 1 Gbit/s
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • /64 IPv6
  • F-Com Control Panel
  • 20 EUR / year

https://www.first-root.com/vps-configurator/kvm-power-e3-let/?country=None

KVM Power Light:

  • 1 shared CPU (CPU-Passthrough, Intel XEON Processor, Fair use)
  • 1024 MB ECC Ram
  • 40 GB SSD
  • 5 TB @ 1 Gbit/s
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • /64 IPv6
  • F-Com Control Panel
  • 3 EUR / month or 34.56 EUR / year

https://www.first-root.com/vps-configurator/kvm-power-e3-light/?country=None

KVM Power Start:

  • 2 shared CPU (CPU-Passthrough, Intel XEON Processor, Fair use)
  • 2048 MB ECC Ram
  • 80 GB SSD
  • 5 TB @ 1 Gbit/s
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • /64 IPv6
  • F-Com Control Panel
  • 4 EUR / month or 43,20 EUR / year

https://www.first-root.com/vps-configurator/kvm-power-e3-start/?country=None

Please also see our KVM Pro, Premium, Ultra and Ultimate Offers (up to 32GB Ram)!

All prices are excluding VAT, if you live inside of the European Union VAT will be applied.

Thanked by 1uptime

Comments

  • williewillie Member

    I have to say the bigger plans are more interesting than the smaller ones. Are these on an E3 cpu?

    #lexit spread the word.

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    @willie said:
    I have to say the bigger plans are more interesting than the smaller ones. Are these on an E3 cpu?

    e5

  • uptimeuptime Member

    hallo! @FR_Michael what is this thing you call "lifetime discount" ...? :)

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    @uptime said:
    hallo! @FR_Michael what is this thing you call "lifetime discount" ...? :)

    the discount currently present on the website will remain until you cancel your vps.

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

    aka "recurring" - okay, fair enough ... danke schön!

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    @uptime said:
    aka "recurring" - okay, fair enough ... danke schön!

    you are right. gerne.

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • JonesJones Member

    @FR_Michael said:

    DDoS Protection NEW

    I don't understand. Can you explain it in detail?

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider
    edited July 2019

    What don't you understand on DDoS Protection?

  • JonesJones Member

    @FR_Michael said:
    What exactly don't you understand on DDoS Protection?

    Don't ask customers if they know what DDOS protection is. You are peddling your products. You should answer the question just now. What is the new DDOS protection? Can you describe it more clearly?

    Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    I would love to answer your question but it is not exactly enough.
    We have added an DDoS Mitigation service to filter out common DDoS attacks that target us or our customers.

  • lurkemlurkem Member

    What don't you understand on DDoS Protection?

    inhouse/selfmade or a mitigation service?
    -DDoS Mitigation service

    which one (by telia ? or is it combahton?)

    thresholds of the ddos mitigation service (pps or gbit+/sec)?

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider
    edited July 2019

    Mitigation service, yes it is combahton.
    While we do all technic ourself we currently don't have the technical resources to do the mitigation ourself and therefore we decided to go with the combahton solution.

    Thanked by 1pike
  • lurkemlurkem Member

    @FR_Michael said:
    Mitigation service, yes it is combahton.
    While we do all technic ourself we currently don't have the technical resources to do the mitigation ourself and therefore we decided to go with the combahton solution.

    and where was your problem again to answer @Jones question?

    combahton is a well known and good service on LET, something to advertise with and not to hide it. your offer is now pretty nice for voice and gameservers.

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    @lurkem said:

    @FR_Michael said:
    Mitigation service, yes it is combahton.
    While we do all technic ourself we currently don't have the technical resources to do the mitigation ourself and therefore we decided to go with the combahton solution.

    and where was your problem again to answer @Jones question?

    combahton is a well known and good service on LET, something to advertise with and not to hide it. your offer is now pretty nice for voice and gameservers.

    No problem, his question was just not specific enough for me to figure out what details he asked for.

  • Jones said: Don't ask customers if they know what DDOS protection is. You are peddling your products. You should answer the question just now.

    He's German. He was asking you to clarify your question. Would you have been happier if he said, "I put New because it's a service we didn't used to provide but now we do," which is a wholly accurate response to your question if completely unhelpful.

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    @skorous said:

    Jones said: Don't ask customers if they know what DDOS protection is. You are peddling your products. You should answer the question just now.

    He's German. He was asking you to clarify your question. Would you have been happier if he said, "I put New because it's a service we didn't used to provide but now we do," which is a wholly accurate response to your question if completely unhelpful.

    thanks :)

    Thanked by 2skorous pike
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member

    skorous said: He's German. He was asking you to clarify your question. Would you have been happier if he said, "I put New because it's a service we didn't used to provide but now we do," which is a wholly accurate response to your question if completely unhelpful.

    Somehow I always endup reading his name (in mind) as Father Michael

    Thanked by 3Falzo vimalware skorous
  • FalzoFalzo Member

    @kkrajk said:

    skorous said: He's German. He was asking you to clarify your question. Would you have been happier if he said, "I put New because it's a service we didn't used to provide but now we do," which is a wholly accurate response to your question if completely unhelpful.

    Somehow I always endup reading his name (in mind) as Father Michael

    If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

    now, go buy some first-root VMs which are pure and you may be healed!

    Thanked by 1kkrajk

    UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

  • ITLabsITLabs Member

    Amen!

    #lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

  • joyrjoyr Member

    Just as a heads up, your site appears down from a few regions (not using Tor or VPN):

    $ curl --max-time 10 -vv -D - https://www.first-root.com/technic

    • Trying 193.25.100.6...
    • TCP_NODELAY set
    • Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds
    • stopped the pause stream!
    • Closing connection 0
      curl: (28) Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds
  • MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

    @joyr said:
    Just as a heads up, your site appears down from a few regions (not using Tor or VPN):

    $ curl --max-time 10 -vv -D - https://www.first-root.com/technic

    • Trying 193.25.100.6...
    • TCP_NODELAY set
    • Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds
    • stopped the pause stream!
    • Closing connection 0
      curl: (28) Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds

    Loads very fast here. Portugal

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    No problems here or on any Monitoring node we use to monitor our website. Can you pm me your source ip and an mtr to first-root.com?

  • have ordered a service. let`s check ;-)

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    @galiathus10 said:
    have ordered a service. let`s check ;-)

    Activated, enjoy your stay :)

  • Will there be Debian 10 as an automatic installable package to run without preload an image?
    My KVM Power Premium runs fine so far.

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    @ascicode said:
    Will there be Debian 10 as an automatic installable package to run without preload an image?
    My KVM Power Premium runs fine so far.

    someday in the future, yes.

  • @FR_Michael said:
    someday in the future, yes.

    hmmm ... I predict that there is a one in seven chance that day will be on a Friday. :)

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    @uptime said:

    @FR_Michael said:
    someday in the future, yes.

    hmmm ... I predict that there is a one in seven chance that day will be on a Friday. :)

    :sunglasses:

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • @FR_Michael a few question.

    Did u created vps on weekend? When i try order its say created on Monday.

    Thanks

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    @myshahrul said:
    @FR_Michael a few question.

    Did u created vps on weekend? When i try order its say created on Monday.

    Thanks

    we validate new orders during our business hours, so monday is right.

  • @FR_Michael said:

    @myshahrul said:
    @FR_Michael a few question.

    Did u created vps on weekend? When i try order its say created on Monday.

    Thanks

    we validate new orders during our business hours, so monday is right.

    Okey, thanks for answer.

  • solairesolaire Member
    edited September 2019

    Hmm, a few things that bother me:

    1. KVM Power LET has "2 TB @ 1 Gbit/s" according to your OP, but the website says "100 Mbit/s" uplink
    2. The "?country=None" you appended to each URL always overrides the country selection I do afterwards. If I click your link and change the home country to any counter under "I live in the European union", the page refreshes and we're back to no country selected. I have to manually remove the string from the URL in order to proceed.
  • Can I install windows on it. Install virtual box in it. And install Debian on the Virtual box?

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider
    edited September 2019

    @yokowasis said:
    Can I install windows on it. Install virtual box in it. And install Debian on the Virtual box?

    it's possible however it would not be smart.

  • Any storage servers? @FR_Michael

  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

    @sweatbar said:
    Any storage servers? @FR_Michael

    at the moment we have no Specials aside the ones on our website.

    Thanked by 1sweatbar
Sign In or Register to comment.