Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the cheapest whmcs provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's the cheapest whmcs provider?

Aside from hostus which is $9 a month.

Comments

• WHMCS licenses are all internal-only now. I know Hostgator still provides free WHMCS with their dedicated/reseller products, while VPS are something like $5 a month. Not sure if anyNode (used to be Hostigation) still offers internal licenses. Those are the ones off the top of my head.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2019

@Boltersdriveer said:
    WHMCS licenses are all internal-only now. I know Hostgator still provides free WHMCS with their dedicated/reseller products, while VPS are something like $5 a month. Not sure if anyNode (used to be Hostigation) still offers internal licenses. Those are the ones off the top of my head.

Hostus offer shared hosting for $15/year. That's a total of $123 / year for whmcs. I am looking for cheaper provider.

If it's $123 a year might as well buy owned Blesta for $150. I know, I am a cheap

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@yokowasis said:

$9/month is a good price for WHMCS. I would be surprised if you found any cheaper.

Cheers,
    Alexander

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited July 2019

<$7 at unlimitedwwbhostinguk but you need a service and excludes VAT.

Have to agree on the $9 being a good price though, only if the service is quality. Especially considering Oakley wants all of our money, I'd be surprised if you'll still be able to get it that cheap in 1 year.

• @yokowasis said:

If it's $123 a year might as well buy owned Blesta for $150. I know, I am a cheap

What's wrong with Blesta?

• check brixly.uk with their service, whmcs cost £6.95 and even free with higher reseller plan

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2019

@captainwasabi said:

@yokowasis said:

What's wrong with Blesta?

more work for me.

I cant find any theme for blesta similar to whmcs. I don't want to drastically change the current design of whmcs into blesta, it will confuse my clients, hence more works for me. Either for creating the similar whmcs theme, or to explain where things are.

Thanked by 1captainwasabi
  • @Mic-hael said:
    <$7 at unlimitedwwbhostinguk but you need a service and excludes VAT.

I'd be surprised if you'll still be able to get it that cheap in 1 year.

Now, this is another new concern. I am getting more dilemma now.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

We do 9€/mo for WHMCS, Starter license, branded, 250 clients.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

yokowasis said: Now, this is another new concern. I am getting more dilemma now.

$5/mo WHMCS at Knownhost...though of course, it's only if you have Knownhost service, which is a managed VPS and the cost differential more than makes up for that.

I think your options are either internal licenses where it's cheap because you're paying for service, or buying from Oakley Capital aka WHMCS.

• timelapsetimelapse Member
    edited July 2019

Hello @yokowasis your whmcs skin for boxbilling is really impressive!

@AlexanderM shared plan with coupon + internal whmcs is $120 per year. More or less same price as what @Mic-hael said for unlimitedwebhostinguk

Whereas genhost USA with whmcs is around $128. @Ympker recommended it before

If I remember correctly @Francisco will offer blesta free of charge for reseller or kvm? I dont know if there is a minimum plan.

Maybe for BF 2019, a providr will offer reseller with whmcs at very cheap annual, bi-annual or tri-annual plan.

I forgot:
    Genhost also offers free blesta for any annual paid reseller. I think around $38 for 1 year for France reseller, 50 Cpanel.

I know theyre sketchy but @MSPNick offers 100 GB reseller + whmcs for around $150 a year.

Maybe @HostWithLove can recommend someone?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

timelapse said: If I remember correctly @Francisco will offer blesta free of charge for reseller or kvm? I dont know if there is a minimum plan.

No minimum plan.

Just finishing the marketing ;)

Francisco

Thanked by 2timelapse uptime
  • @Francisco said:

timelapse said: If I remember correctly @Francisco will offer blesta free of charge for reseller or kvm? I dont know if there is a minimum plan.

No minimum plan.

Francisco

So if we rent your kvm slice we can get both da and blesta for free? Wow

• @Francisco said:

No minimum plan.

Francisco

Wow wow wow.

So you could either get the $20 per year reseller and get blesta OR get the $20 per year kvm and get both DA and blesta?

@timelapse said:

@Francisco said:

No minimum plan.

Francisco

Wow wow wow.

So you could either get the $20 per year reseller and get blesta OR get the $20 per year kvm and get both DA and blesta?

Yes.

And one more on the vps that will launch at the same tine.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@timelapse said:

@Francisco said:

No minimum plan.

Francisco

Wow wow wow.

Yes.

Francisco

There would be a 3rd freebie with the vps? Any clue? Haha

How do you make these things possible. It's magic :)

@timelapse said:

@Francisco said:

@timelapse said:

@Francisco said:

No minimum plan.

Francisco

Wow wow wow.

Yes.

Francisco

There would be a 3rd freebie with the vps? Any clue? Haha

How do you make these things possible. It's magic :)

Not would, is :)

Hoping I can get another page built out tonight.

Francisco

Thanked by 2hardgamers uptime
  • timelapsetimelapse Member
    edited July 2019

Haha. You now have a control panel, a billing software and hmmm what is the 3rd one?

Ok I now remember you mentioned Softaculous before. Is it that one? Do I get (win) a price? :D

• muffinmuffin Member

@timelapse said:
    Haha. You now have a control panel, a billing software and hmmm what is the 3rd one?

Ok I now remember you mentioned Softaculous before. Is it that one? Do I get (win) a price? :D

The price is FREE : )

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • @muffin said:

@timelapse said:

I edited it since after re-reading it sounded confusing. I meant do I win something for guessing it right. Hehe

• @yokowasis said:

ez provides the low price whm with their servers

• nhocconannhocconan Member
    edited July 2019

Francisco said: Not would, is

Hoping I can get another page built out tonight.

Francisco

Is it real, Francisco? I am going to grab one just to run Blesta :-)

EDIT: Ordered one VPS since it seems OoS soon, and waiting to get your reply before submitting a ticket ;-)

• @Francisco if the rumoured 3rd freebie turns out to be true along with Blesta, you will have raised the bar massively. Congrats.

• @muffin said:

@timelapse said:

I just realized I misspelled prize. Im now wondering either everyone is nice or bad for not pointing out.

• @Francisco said:

No minimum plan.

Francisco

Except your kvm plan has been out of stock for..... Ever.

Just to clarify, do the reseller plan also get Blesta? Or is it just kvm?

@yokowasis said:

@Francisco said:

No minimum plan.

Francisco

Except your kvm plan has been out of stock for..... Ever.

Just to clarify, do the reseller plan also get Blesta? Or is it just kvm?

Resellers & even shared.

If it's hosting, it qualifies.

Francisco

Thanked by 2willie Limpan
  • Any news on the 3rd freebie? :)

• AcacyAcacy Member

@geordstarr said:
    Any news on the 3rd freebie? :)

Softaculous added already on their free software, check them out :)

• @Acacy said:

@geordstarr said:

Link or it won't happen

• AcacyAcacy Member

@yokowasis said:

@Acacy said:

@geordstarr said:

Link or it won't happen

Check this out
    https://buyvm.net/software/softaculous-licenses