Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

INCEPTION HOSTING - SHARED - €3.50 P/YEAR - FREE cloudFlare RAILGUN - Still better than Alpharacks!
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

INCEPTION HOSTING - SHARED - €3.50 P/YEAR - FREE cloudFlare RAILGUN - Still better than Alpharacks!

UK/London.

Questions?

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

Comments

• Mic-haelMic-hael Member, Provider
      edited July 16

cPanel?

AnthonySmith said: Respect!
      Even as someone who sells cPanel hosting I fully support this, nice way of doing it i.e. leaving the door open in case they decide to stop biting the hand that feeds them.
      Nice to see LET taking some preemptive action to stop people getting burned any further when shared hosts start failing right left and center.
      Seems change is coming.

Thanked by 2mikewazar doghouch

MichaelSmallWeb - Shared Hosting from £3.00/Year in London | Amsterdam | Melbourne | New York | Luxembourg | Los Angeles

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Top Provider

Mic-hael said: cPanel?

Thanked by 1uptime

Had enough of the scams on lowendbox, lowendtalk is now being infiltrated by corruption so I have chosen to make an low end exit #lexit for now - you can find me HERE

• doghouchdoghouch Member

@AnthonySmith said:

Mic-hael said: cPanel?

Not allowed — /thread

This discussion has been closed.