Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

directadmin license needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

directadmin license needed

hi i need direct admin 2 licenses in cheap monthly or yearly both will be acceptable or mention any trusted provider

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@AnthonySmith @Francisco and @intovps offer it for free with their VPS, contact them if you're interested. It would be cheaper than the DA license.

Thanked by 1intovps
  • @mikept need it for client servers he had his own server so he is just demanding fr license

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Ah, there aren't external licenses other than directadmin.com, you may want to contact your Datacenter to see if they'll sell it.

• @jokymic said:
    @mikept need it for client servers he had his own server so he is just demanding fr license

Demanding free license? Do you promise him or what?

• imokimok Member

French license maybe.

• BopieBopie Member

If you sell servers to clients why not contact Direct Admin them selfs to see if you are eligible for there internal licences, then you can sell that to your customer your self.

@DA_Mark can explain better maybe

Thanked by 1DA_Mark
  • Yes.. if you are a provider of servers/VPS then you would qualify for our lower internal/datacenter type pricing, and you could offer a license to your customer that way...

Thanked by 1PureVoltage
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@DA_Mark said:
    Yes.. if you are a provider of servers/VPS then you would qualify for our lower internal/datacenter type pricing, and you could offer a license to your customer that way...

by low what do you mean

many provide free license here, so are you giving that cheap license, if possible, would you mind sending me the tentative pricing over my PM

• @agentmishra There is the retail (external) pricing on our main page, this is what everybody sees when they visit our site.

For companies that offer servers/VPS and want to bundle DA with a server lease, we offer much lower pricing, PM or e-mail me to discuss.

The reason for the lower datacenter pricing is:

1) Providers have to support the licenses, the end-user does not get to open up support tickets on our site and receive personal attention from our staff. We support you but you must support your customers.

2) The licenses stay in the provider/datacenter name, the customer does not actually get a license of their own. It is like charging the customer extra to have a Windows license on a dedicated server. When they cancel the server, you do not give them a Windows license key to use somewhere else.

Also, our internal pricing is intentionally priced to be more competitive and encourage users to purchase from you.

Thanked by 2intovps ITLabs
  • BopieBopie Member

@agentmishra Trust me it's competitive pricing for internal, DA really do work with you but I think the people offering up FREE are doing it more as an incentive to use their services than actually making money

• Yes, we don't control how you advertise the licenses. Some may build the license cost into their server price and call it "free" while others charge a fee for DA (or any other control panel).

• @DA_Mark said:
    Yes.. if you are a provider of servers/VPS then you would qualify for our lower internal/datacenter type pricing, and you could offer a license to your customer that way...

can u please let me know how can we get it

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2019

jokymic said: can u please let me know how can we get it

But you do read full postings, don't you?

DA_Mark said: For companies that offer servers/VPS and want to bundle DA with a server lease, we offer much lower pricing, PM or e-mail me to discuss.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Don't think PMing Mark will help. Reading isn't OP's forte.

• @Amitz said:

DA_Mark said: For companies that offer servers/VPS and want to bundle DA with a server lease, we offer much lower pricing, PM or e-mail me to discuss.

Where is the email

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@jokymic said:

@Amitz said:

Where is the email

https://www.directadmin.com/contacts.php

Thanked by 1uptime