Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OnraHost / OneHost acquired by Exact Hosting / Tucows
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OnraHost / OneHost acquired by Exact Hosting / Tucows

K4Y5K4Y5 Member
edited July 2019 in General

Just got this email -

OneHost is excited to announce that we have been acquired by Exact Hosting. Exact Hosting is another quality service brought to you by the good folks at Tucows. Our combined resources will make an already great company even better.

While the immediate changes are few, the long-term benefit to you is real:

Improved support and customer service.

Exact Hosting has a larger team dedicated to answering any inquiries that you may have. Over time, we will closely integrate our support staff to provide an increased level of customer service. Please continue to open support and billing inquiries as you do today.

Same great hosting, same great pricing, slightly different name.

There will be no changes to your hosting services or pricing. The only change will be that invoices and emails from us will soon come from “Exact Hosting" and your payment statements will also reflect the new name. If you pay via credit card, your statement will soon show “EXACTHOSTING".

Soon, your billing account will be moved over to Exact Hosting's system (we use the same interface that OneHost uses), but your web site and control panel/FTP login credentials will remain the same. Only your billing login details may change. We'll send you another email with additional information on that soon.

Feel free to contact us at any time, but please be patient as our support agents are getting familiar with new customer names and details. Our help desk is available by emailing [email protected] or by calling 1.844.818.1150.

Feel free to browse Exact Hosting's website at http://www.exacthosting.com/

We will keep you up to date as we go, but let us know if there is something we can do in the meantime.

Cheers,

The Exact Hosting Team

Comments

• Yes. I too got the mail.

After changing to Webair (Onehost), their uptime was so nice.
    My WHMCS portal is up for 2354 hrs continuously as per uptime robot.

Their NY server was a big headache for me previously. But now its rock solid and I moved couple of client sites recently to that one.

• I wonder where Zack is now...

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Used OnraHost in the past. They were good.

Dunno why they got banned from WHT though.

• @MissFortune said:
    I wonder where Zack is now...

Yes. Please find Zack. The guy "Joe" from exact-h0sting is not responding well to support tickets. Also their suport works only Monday to Friday. Zack's support was much much better.
    Server uptime is okay. But due to poor support, its time to think about moving client sites from them to another. Where to run is a big question.

Had a host in wishlist before- the_prime_host

I added him as a friend of mine in WHT

his stats:-

Total Posts
    Total Posts 1,249
    Posts Per Day 0.19
    Thumbs Up Received14
    Thumbs Up Given1
    General Information
    Last Activity Nov 26th, 2017 06:49 PM
    Join Date Jun 18th, 2001

After 16 years, where is prime_host?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Tucows. Wow. They still exist?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I still have a $1/year plan with OnraHost that Onra guy gave me even though I was repeatedly a pain in the arse to him.