Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers! All Your VPS Belong Here, Please
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers! All Your VPS Belong Here, Please

shatshat Member
edited July 2019 in Requests

VZ Type: KVM, Xen, VMWare (need full hv; not para/ovz)

Number of Cores: 1, minimum
RAM: 1024mb, minimum
Disk Space: 10gb, minimum
Disk Type: Spinner, SSD, SAS, NVME

Bandwidth:
Port Speed: 1mbps should be sufficient

DDoS Protection: No, not necessary

Number of IPs: 1, IPv4

Locations:
- Central America
- Latin America
- Caribbean Islands
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East / Africa
- Western Africa
- Asia: China, India, Russia
- Oceania / AUS / NZ / Islands
- Island nations: Falkland islands, etc

Budget: $5-$95/month per vps; varying based on location / transit

Billing period: Monthly, Quarterly, Annually is fine.

Resellers: If you are reselling another provider's services, please include at least in a PM so I can save my own time by not discovering it during diligence.

Summary:

I am currently looking to establish VPS services with many providers as I am
looking for overall quantity versus optimization of the network to other
regions. I understand that I would have significantly better routing and
latency for my application(s) requests/responses with it's audience from areas
like Miami, Florida, USA to Central America; however I am not looking to optimize
application performance.

I currently have services from many, many, providers and I hope to identify whom
I can work with to establish more.

The need for these VPS services is simply to provide a series of hosts to
perform geographically distributed tasks and record the results. These hosts
will not be running any services that are considered mission-critical and therefore
100% SLA is not required, but uptime should be reasonable and if continued
downtime is expected, please refrain from offering.

We will NOT be hosting any Adult content, Warez, Scene, P2P, Tor, Torrents,
Crypto-currency related, vpn, irc, etc.

I am the ideal user, I don't host anything critical, and I just need it to be
online.. you won't hear from me as long as it's running and operational.

I am also looking for setting hosts up in groups; depending upon where you're
located (datacenter); I typically will wish to setup (3) VPS per location.

Aruba
Bonaire
Curacao
Trinidad
Tobago
Ecuador
Chile
Robinson Crusoe Island
Tierra del Fuego
Falkland Islands
Belize
El Salvador
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Panama
Cuba
Haiti
Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Jamaica
Guyana
Suriname
Guadeloupe
Martinique
Bahamas
Barbados
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and Grenadines
US Virgin Islands
Grenada
Antigua and Barbuda
Dominica
Cayman Islands
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Sint Maarten
Turks and Caicos Islands
Saint Martin
British Virgin Islands
Caribbean Netherlands
Anguilla
Saint Barthelemy
Montserrat
Saint Pierre
Fawn
Bastille Island
Bonhomme Island
Bonnefemme Island
Lazare Islet
Big Rock
Love Island
Consolation Island
Matelot Island
Mackerel Island
Southern Rock
Takamaka Island
Madge Island
Cocos Point
Zanguille Island
Kittery Island
Parasole Island
Flour Island
Captain Island
Severe Island
Cabris Island
Roche Babri
Cipaille Island
Caimant Island
Good Carre Island
Brizare Rock
Brule

Comments

• Can recommend flowvps for AUS location.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited July 2019

Is this for port scanning, honeypots, or latency monitoring of your own machines? You may have budget or sanctions problems with quite a few places.

Especially on some of the islands, 1mbps is probably half their connection.

• shatshat Member

@hzr said:
    Is this for port scanning, honeypots, or latency monitoring of your own machines? You may have budget or sanctions problems with quite a few places.

Especially on some of the islands, 1mbps is probably half their connection.

Yes, latency and variation monitoring of our own assets and resources is the mission. Currently, I have just over six hundred VPS accounts active and online, reporting, but this is an effort to grow the project if providers can be identified.

I know there are limitations, especially considering my location but fortunately, I am able to share the burden of any regulatory issues or opt to avoid them by not subscribing if it is not something we can facilitate safely or defendable, legally, as necessary for service.

• shatshat Member

@dedipromo said:
    https://mzunguhosting.ml/

Network is fast my man

Perhaps I am missing something but upon checking this site, it would appear a VPS is $315 for the Cheetah, which meets specification requirements but is otherwise out of stock and unavailable.

• shatshat Member

@dedipromo said:
    Can recommend flowvps for AUS location.

Thank you, I will add them to my list.

Thanked by 1Jake4
  • LeeLee Veteran

https://www.serverhunter.com/
    https://exoticvm.com/

Now, off you pop, make a bit of an effort by yourself then come back and tell us what you are missing instead of 'hey, do all the work for me'.

• $7

• shatshat Member

@Lee said:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/
    https://exoticvm.com/

Now, off you pop, make a bit of an effort by yourself then come back and tell us what you are missing instead of 'hey, do all the work for me'.

I appreciate this and that resource has been exhausted. Trust me, I have done plenty of effort and am not seeking anyone to do any effort for me. I clearly am asking Providers, if they serve those areas, to let me know.

I appreciate you taking the time to drop the note for the two links as they could be useful for others subject to similar conditions while searching.

• ITLabsITLabs Member

Need Bishop Rock location?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • shatshat Member

@ITLabs said:
    Need Bishop Rock location?

Only if the lighthouse is in direct line of sight. :) jk -- yeah an additional bishop rock is welcome.

• failhostingsfailhostings Member
    edited July 2019

This seem like an elaborated spam/black seo network lol

Thanked by 1willie
  • hzrhzr Member

failhostings said: This seem like an elaborated spam network lol

As much as I love sending spam and port scanning I don't understand why I would want to send any from already-blacklisted CrapVM in an island nation that takes a full second worth of latency to connect to a mailserver and where 128Kbps of email bandwidth costs $500

Thanked by 2willie vimalware
  • shatshat Member

@failhostings said:
    This seem like an elaborated spam network lol

Ah, I should add; yeah we are not sending any emails at all. It can be hard to find hosts for such seemingly vague purposes but I am able to explain if anyone wishes to engage. I am seriously looking and wish to seriously engage in discussions that are able to lead to viable services being established.

I assure you, you will see no abuse from us. Though, I also get this is the damn internet and even explaining what you do, often times leads to more questions, despite trying to address them in advance.

I do find hosts that advertise all the shady activity they allow to be interesting and if you're shady, thats okay too, just don't steal money and run.

• @hzr said:

As much as I love sending spam and port scanning I don't understand why I would want to send any from already-blacklisted CrapVM in an island nation that takes a full second worth of latency to connect to a mailserver and where 128Kbps of email bandwidth costs $500

Quite the opposite really different type of ips and providers who aren't popular or in such countries are more likely to don't be blacklisted as spam.

• shatshat Member

@failhostings said:

@hzr said:

Quite the opposite really different type of ips and providers who aren't popular or in such countries are more likely to don't be blacklisted as spam.

Valid points. I am indifferent as I will not be leveraging these for any type of email messaging, SIP communication, SMS integration, etc;

• shatshat Member

These hosts will literally publish messages to a queue; that is all.

Thanked by 1failhostings
  • @shat said:

@failhostings said:

@hzr said:

Valid points. I am indifferent as I will not be leveraging these for any type of email messaging, SIP communication, SMS integration, etc;

What's your usage for the vpses as a 1mb bw?

• shatshat Member

I put 1mbps so> @failhostings said:

@shat said:

@failhostings said:

@hzr said:

What's your usage for the vpses as a 1mb bw?

I put 1mbps because we average actually bandwidth consumption less than 10GB/month on average.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

EDIS strikes at least one location (Chile) off your list.

• shatshat Member

@perennate said:
    EDIS strikes at least one location (Chile) off your list.

I currently have Edis. For SA; Oxa, IPXon, have been okay. Just hoping to find more; even if they aren’t exactly LEB (though being we are here; preference is to find such)

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Noice

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Best username ever.

Thanked by 1taubin
  • sureiamsureiam Member
    edited July 2019

@dedipromo said:
    https://mzunguhosting.ml/

Network is fast my man

You ever convert that pricing on the Pentium 4 VPS with 32mb of ram, 256mb HDD, and 500mb transfer at 1.41mbps?

It's like $105 USD a month! lol

My favorite is the email address @null.net - oh if we could all just route our emails to null ;)

• LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: Best username ever.

Fuck, just lost £5. I bet @deank would mention it before you.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

It's better to keep my mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt

Thanked by 2failhostings taubin
  • Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited July 2019
    • Oceania / AUS / NZ / Islands

Would recommend Binary Lane and QuantumCore.com.au for Australia. Binary Lane do hourly billing so you can try them out for a few hours to get a feel for their service.

If legacy OpenVZ6 and only native IPv6 (shared/NAT IPv4) is fine for you, MrVM has some small VPSes in Australia. https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/158933/mrvm-the-nat-guy-11-locations-and-counting

• williewillie Member
    edited July 2019

oneprovider.com resells stuff from all over. Lots of exotic locations there. You could also just look on WHT. This thread doesn't seem too useful.

• shart