Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania ! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania !

Comments

• cociucociu Member

sade83 said: Hello,

When will you active my service ?

all orders what have place in the day 1-2 was delivered , we continue to deliver and i hope in 2 days to be all active , also we have change the next due date in all orders so you will not lost any invoice time.

• cociucociu Member

logaritse said: i'm attempted to get one, but any ip test to make sure it fast from my location ?

is difficult because i dont know in wich upstream will be created your kvm , better place a order and you have 5 days money back guarantee (we count from the day when your vps is delivered not for the day when the order is placed).

Thanked by 1logaritse
  • ai ai sir.

• sade83sade83 Member

Hello cociu,

Today i take my vps information with no ip adress, plz fix it.

IPs : None
    Name : --------------
    Uptime : 1 hour, 16 minutes

• GaleejGaleej Member

@cociu any chance the servers will be provisioned today?

• tinnytinybirdtinnytinybird Member
    edited July 2019

Node: vel18 (before is stor14 or stor16, I cann't remember, in the same situation)
    Please note that:

• Reinstalling template Ubuntu 1804 can only get 4GB storage still.
    • All templates set disk‘s partition table as MBR, it means that max storage space available is 2TB right after reinstalled the VPS. (That's the reason why I cancelled a 4TB storage KVM)

Just hope you guys can fix them

• cociucociu Member

Galeej said: @cociu any chance the servers will be provisioned today?

today all plans of 1, 2 tb will be provisioned , the problem is with bigger plans because we need to recreate all templates due of mbr partitions like @tinnytinybird was mentionated , so i hope to fix this bigger plans maximum until monday. But yes we work hard in repair this.

Thanked by 2Galeej ps20090
  • tinnytinybird said: That's the reason why I cancelled a 4TB storage KVM

This is KVM right - so you should just be able to clobber that and reinstall whatever you want.

I don't see why you have to cancel - can you elaborate?

• @nullnothere said:

tinnytinybird said: That's the reason why I cancelled a 4TB storage KVM

This is KVM right - so you should just be able to clobber that and reinstall whatever you want.

bad network connection from my country
    configuring vnc console failed (newbee); novnc console says no ticket(err 401)
    It comes with the templates ;opening a ticket may cost days ,I don't know
    That's all. Cancellation can "solve" the problem fastest.Actually, I don't strongly need it

Thanked by 2nullnothere sade83
  • @tinnytinybird said: configuring vnc console failed (newbee); novnc console says no ticket(err 401)

I hear you and understand. @cociu's VPS can require a certain technical threshold to use well (esp. without necessarily quick ticket replies).

It may be better with OpenVZ but of course it restricts you to a rather dated set of templates.

@cociu - hopefully all this makes you improve the technical setup to help such users to self manage things more reliably. Ticket volumes will also come down significantly if these kinds of things work like at most providers (that users are familiar with). You offer some uniquely valuable VPSs but it limits the somewhat technically challenged folks from using your services even though they want to and I think many of the ticket floods are a result of that.

Thanked by 1tinnytinybird
  • sade83sade83 Member
    edited July 2019

@cociu - if u cant fix problem and answer to tickets , i will open dispute in paypal

• sade83sade83 Member
    edited July 2019

@tinnytinybird said:

@nullnothere said:

tinnytinybird said: That's the reason why I cancelled a 4TB storage KVM

bad network connection from my country
    configuring vnc console failed (newbee); novnc console says no ticket(err 401)
    It comes with the templates ;opening a ticket may cost days ,I don't know
    That's all. Cancellation can "solve" the problem fastest.Actually, I don't strongly need it

i have same problem. novnc err 401 no ticket

• cociucociu Member

sade83 said: i have same problem. novnc err 401 no ticket

in some hours will work,

• @sade83 said: i will open dispute in paypal

Why not try to request refund first?

• pikepike Veteran

@cociu soooo, this means all customers with storage > 2TB need to reinstall their servers as soon as you update the templates? Damn, I already started filling the 2TB...

• LeviLevi Member

@tinnytinybird said:

@sade83 said: i will open dispute in paypal

It's 'refound', not refund.

• cociucociu Member

pike said: @cociu soooo, this means all customers with storage > 2TB need to reinstall their servers as soon as you update the templates? Damn, I already started filling the 2TB

unfortunatly yes, because will be different partitions , so to have all space you need to make a reinstall once is resolved. We have find the solution but need to be tested to avoid future problems. So is questions of hours .. until this will be ok.

Thanked by 1pike
  • williewillie Member

pike said: Damn, I already started filling the 2TB...

Can't you just make two partitions? That's what I did on my dedi with 3TB disks...

Thanked by 1pike
  • pikepike Veteran

Well if you finish it before the weekend ends I can forgive that I have to upload my stuff again :p. @willie thats a good idea however I prefer it to be one partition for data.

• sade83sade83 Member
    edited July 2019

@tinnytinybird said:

@sade83 said: i will open dispute in paypal

refound is the last opention

Thanked by 1spywork
  • barbar Member

Is the speed symmetric? 1gbps upload and download?

• johndoefornowjohndoefornow Member
    edited July 2019

6 days have passed since I placed my order, and 3 days past deadline which was set by @cociu himself. Still my VPS has 'pending' status. Think I am just gonna wait utill sunday evening, and if the situation doesnt change - I will request a refund.

• edfoxedfox Member

@johndoefornow said:
    6 days have passed since I placed my order, and 3 days past deadline which was set by @cociu himself. Still my VPS has 'pending' status. Think I am just gonna wait utill sunday evening, and if the situation doesnt change - I will request a refund.

Remember that refound is the last opention.

• let fuck this provider with my shit refound opention

Thanked by 2ITLabs edfox
  • Do you make imitation of> @bar said:

Is the speed symmetric? 1gbps upload and download?

Yes, but it is not dedicated to your VPS only. Other VPS in that server also use that 1 Gbps port. So Cociu might suspend your account if it is disrupting other people or you bursting for more than 5 minutes (I try to limit my overall speed at 100Mbps).

That being said this is SpeedTest from today

You should read https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/103269/hostsolutions-ro-terminated-my-service/p1 this person was flooding or using full 1 Gbps port and cociu give him warning.

Lastly, this is unmanaged VPS so you need to setup security on your VPS, this one user set SSH port as 22 and root password as 123456 lol. His VPS was compromised and someone installed crytominer on his VPS and it was using 100% CPU, so Cociu gave him warning too. Stuff like that, this is not dedicated server, so try not to disturb your neighbor VPS/affect their performance.

• sade83sade83 Member

@cociu said:

sade83 said: i have same problem. novnc err 401 no ticket

in some hours will work,

some hours or som days ?

• GaleejGaleej Member

@cociu any chance VPS will be provisioned today?

• uptimeuptime Member

(meta)

@Galeej said:
    @cociu any chance VPS will be provisioned today?

Thanked by 2pike ITLabs
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

I got a few problems and the support is not responding fast enough, so I try to find a solution with your help.

I tried to change from mbr to gpt by my self but after it dosn't work I noticed that the vnc console doesn't work either :( now I reinstalled my server and didn't know how to login.
    Did anybody know what's the login after a reinstall? I tried the root password set on deployment but it didn't work.

I think there is a lot of problems in the panel and for my feeling it's a bad move to sell services without some kind of functionality control panel.