Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania !

Comments

• pikepike Veteran

@ITLabs said:
    I'm assuming it's safe to use as the backup of my backuped backups.

We need to go deeper.

• cociucociu Member

pike said: How failsafe is this hdd? Raid?

this is new hdd , zero hours , raid was mentionated before.

Thanked by 1pike
  • donlidonli Member

@ITLabs said:

@pike said:
    How failsafe is this hdd? Raid?

I'm assuming it's safe to use as the backup of my backuped backups.

Provided it is properly encrypted, yes.

• @ryotsu said:

@cociu said:

failhostings said: Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money. Also sorry you are not content with us, feel free to go to competition.

PS my English class is included in the price .

We can get 1TB dedibox with C2350 for 8.33 USD a month with 4G RAM. Both in FR/NL.

Well it's still like half a price with promo, so it's still a good deal for those who don't need the extra ram or cpu. > @cociu said:

vimalware said: What is the platform and control panel for end-user?

is the same but is fully functionaly now "big thanks to a user from LET" because was spend more than one week in a hard work to put all in orden.

Also the console is working now.

KVM working console hmm interesting will give it a try to see if the service still sucks or no.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited July 2019

@willie said:

6TB plan is lowest per TB.

> |----+-----+-------+--------|
    > | TB | €/m |  -30% | €/m/TB |
    > |  4 |  20 | 14.00 |   3.50 |
    > |  6 |  27 | 18.90 |   3.15 |
    > |  8 |  40 | 28.00 |   3.50 |
    > 

you da MVP here. :sunglasses:

Thanked by 1pike
  • starbetrayerstarbetrayer Member
    edited July 2019

@cociu,

can the ubuntu be updated with kvm ?

and I ordered one :-)

• cociucociu Member
    edited July 2019

starbetrayer said: @cociu,

yes no worry.

• Is there an option to add additional nTBs like local disks?

• cociucociu Member

bountysite said: Is there an option to add additional nTBs like local disks?

for the moment we do not offer such posibility , maybe in the future ? who know ... anyway the response for today is not.

• edfoxedfox Member

@cociu said:
    hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money.

A lof ot them actually... AlphaVPS, Wishosting, BuyVm...

Thanked by 2failhostings Gamma17
  • @cociu said:

starbetrayer said: @cociu,

yes no worry.

@cociu,

my KVM vps is active but has no ip address.
    Should I write a ticket ?

• StrypStryp Member

@edfox said:

@cociu said:
    hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money.

A lof ot them actually... AlphaVPS, Wishosting, BuyVm...

Wishosting: 1800 GB for $10
    cociu: 1000 GB for $5.05, so would be $9.09 for 1800 GB, cheapest.
    AlphaVPS: 1 TB for $5.63. More expensive.
    BuyVM: 1000 GB for $30. Uhm... (block storage slabs not available so idk about those).

• cociucociu Member

Stryp said: Wishosting: 1800 GB for $10

cociu: 1000 GB for $5.05, so would be $9.09 for 1800 GB, cheapest.
    AlphaVPS: 1 TB for $5.63. More expensive.
    BuyVM: 1000 GB for $30. Uhm... (block storage slabs not available so idk about those).

guys , i always tell we cannot compare price between hosts due :smile:
    1) location
    2) term&conditions
    3) upstream
    4) etc
    5) etc

just my 2 cents.

• cociucociu Member

starbetrayer said: Should I write a ticket ?

yes please.

• @cociu said:

starbetrayer said: Should I write a ticket ?

yes please.

Ticket Created #311989, could you have a look ?
    That would be awesome

• williewillie Member

ITLabs said: RAID10 is da-best, no downtime no sense. PERIOD.

For a cheap storage product I prefer raid 60 because of lower disk overhead decreasing cost. But, I know a lot of users will be running more active workloads while my stuff is usually static backups that are rarely accessed.

• @cociu

Can You help purge my OpenVZ instance, provide credit for unused months and I can order the new KVM please?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@failhostings said:
    Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

That's just empty blabla unless you provide min. 2 concrete examples with links for verification.

As for his english, I could understand it well. Re support: do you have evidence?

Oh and btw, OP didn't even say that his offer is the cheapest in Romania. He merely made an offer and that's it. Take it or leave it.

@cociu said:

Doesn't matter because people almost always do compare prices.

• failhostingsfailhostings Member
    edited July 2019

@ryotsu said:

@cociu said:

failhostings said: Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money. Also sorry you are not content with us, feel free to go to competition.

PS my English class is included in the price .

We can get 1TB dedibox with C2350 for 8.33 USD a month with 4G RAM. Both in FR/NL.

Well it's still like half a price with promo, so it's still a good deal for those who don't need the extra ram orcpu > @jsg said:

@failhostings said:
    Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

That's just empty blabla unless you provide min. 2 concrete examples with links for verification.

As for his english, I could understand it well. Re support: do you have evidence?

Oh and btw, OP didn't even say that his offer is the cheapest in Romania. He merely made an offer and that's it. Take it or leave it.

@cociu said:

Doesn't matter because people almost always do compare prices.

You need to chill frist I'm not here to hijack his sales thread with other deals the second I only after saw the 1tb hdd space.

• @failhostings said:
    Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English.

What? Such a big fail in making fun of someone elses English skills..

• @t0ny0 said:

@failhostings said:

Pretty sure you understood and second I'm not running a bussines third I speak 4 languages soo third I was writing in the hurry.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@failhostings said:

@t0ny0 said:

@failhostings said:

Pretty sure you understood and second I'm not running a bussines third I speak 4 languages soo third I was writing in the hurry.

Then instead of replying you should just move on and leave @cociu's thread.

• @failhostings said:

@t0ny0 said:

@failhostings said:

you should have focused learning one language instead.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • uptimeuptime Member

I am a respectful guest in @cociu's thread to diligently study the universal language of lulz

Thanked by 1pike
  • Idk guys I made a mistake not seeing the 1tb hdd space, you are the ones hijacking his sales thread by attacking me which is also off topic.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2019

@failhostings said:
    Idk guys I made a mistake not seeing the 1tb hdd space, you are the ones hijacking his sales thread by attacking me which is also off topic.

Hey everyone — it’s failhostings!

@failhostings said:

@t0ny0 said:

@failhostings said:

first I’d like you to know that this is poor sentence structure secondly this is poor organization and third writing in a hurry isn’t an excuse for such poor English proficiency.

• uptimeuptime Member

lulz ...

• failhostingsfailhostings Member
    edited July 2019

Seems on here some moderators are a bit f.. in the head. So instead of taking care of the off topic bullies and my mean reply that I wrote in a hurry that I both flagged they join the bullies to bully me.
    I Aleardy apologized to cociu as I didn't notice the 1tb hdd get some life all of you and don't fuel drama that it's not needed even if I'm right with some things but hey that's the cons to such a low price.

• @failhostings said:
    Seems on here some moderators are a bit f.. in the head. So instead of taking care of the off topic bullies and my mean reply that I wrote in a hurry that I both flagged they join the bullies to bully me.

Wow this is just getting out of hand. My 2 cents coming up.

@cociu offers great services and works for what I want to do. English might not be his first language but it doesn't matter we can understand him and we don't need you to tell us anything. Feel free to continue in a thread of your own and leave @cociu to sell his product.

• @TheRealDeal said:

@failhostings said:

Wow this is just getting out of hand. My 2 cents coming up.

@cociu offers great services and works for what I want to do. English might not be his first language but it doesn't matter we can understand him and we don't need you to tell us anything. Feel free to continue in a thread of your own and leave @cociu to sell his product.

The newest offer from cociu is great, the frist time I'm happy with one of his vpses the others ones not so much. Jeez social justice warriors mistake has been made as I didn't saw the 1tb hdd on the offer get over it!!! It's useless!