Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania !
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

New kvm Storage production (30% off) start from 4.55 eur/mo 1tb hdd located in Romania !

cociucociu Member, Provider
edited July 2019 in Offers

Hello people ,

Like i have promised many times we have start to offer kvm storage plans , so to celebrate this new offer we give 30% off recurring for life in all order with minimum 3 month prepayment contract recurring for life .** Cupon code : kvm30off
Here we go :

Vztype : KVM

1gb ram
1tb HDD
1 core
10 tb traffic/mo
1 ipv4
1 gbps port speed
normal price 6.5 eur/mo , after disscount if you pay quarently will be 4.55 eur/mo so a totaly of 13.65 eur/3 month.
Link to buy : https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=393

If you need bigger plans you can visit this webage using the same cupon: https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?gid=54

For the moment we offer only the template what is in the list , but we are working hard to add more templates including some windows. This will tard up to 4-6 business day.

PLEASE NOTE : THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER , SO THE COUPON CODE IS VALID UP TO DAY 30.07.2019 OR UNTIL 1000 COUPONS IS CONSUME. AFTER THIS THE NORMAL RATES WILL BE APPLY.
Also if is huge demands we can delay in provide your service up to the day 16.07.2019 so please be patciense . Once the service is delivered we will change your next due date if is the case.

Any question ? feel free to ask here.

Comments

• edited July 2019

It looks like the order link doesn't work - please can you check it? Thanks :) Great offer though!

Edit: it should be https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=393

Thanked by 1cociu
  • cociucociu Member, Provider

YellowHummingbird said: It looks like the order link doesn't work - please can you check it? Thanks Great offer though!

Edit: it should be https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=393

edited , thanks

Thanked by 1YellowHummingbird
  • Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

edited July 2019

failhostings said: Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money. Also sorry you are not content with us, feel free to go to competition.

PS my English class is included in the price .

• @cociu said:

failhostings said: Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money. Also sorry you are not content with us, feel free to go to competition.

1tb hdd? Sorry didn't saw that

failhostings said: 1tb hdd? Sorry didn't saw that

is good before you accuse or compare between host to take a deep look in the offer and after this take the decision. Also our most problem was due of openvz and the new kernels and in the last 6 monts was a disastre eaven we have told to te people to not upgrade , this is not the case in kvm.

Thanked by 2dahartigan MikePT
  • Nice to see some KVM storage plans! Will fix the issue with Ovz!

Any possibility for smaller plans (250/500GB)?

don't buy what you don't need: you'll save money and will end up able to grab a quality VPS when really needed.

datanoise said: Any possibility for smaller plans (250/500GB)?

after this offer we will add too , but will be in normal rate because will be cheap yet.

• ryotsuryotsu Member

Cheap 250G yearly please!

• I think, something like 200-250GB for $18-24 / year would be better for LET.

What is the platform and control panel for end-user?

Tired of LET scams?
    A Moderated forum : https://talk.lowendspirit.com/

vimalware said: What is the platform and control panel for end-user?

is the same but is fully functionaly now "big thanks to a user from LET" because was spend more than one week in a hard work to put all in orden.

Also the console is working now.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member
    edited July 2019

If free, can help me solve this ticket #498397 ?
    It has been submitted for two months.
    Thank you.

Welcome to My BlogVPS-Hosting-Server
  • ryotsuryotsu Member

@cociu said:

We can get 1TB dedibox with C2350 for 8.33 USD a month with 4G RAM. Both in FR/NL.

ryotsu said: We can get 1TB dedibox with C2350 for 8.33 USD a month with 4G RAM. Both in FR/NL.

i am in romania , so compare peanuts with nothing.

ZRBLOG said: If free, can help me solve this ticket #498397 ?

this is a affiliate request and you have push 5 times in the tiket , dont know if you see it how many time i have post in not push in the tiket because the response will delay. Any way we will resolve this in the next 24 hours.

• l2o88jl2o88j Member

@cociu what is the coupon code ?it shows €19.5 for quarterly

l2o88j said: @cociu what is the coupon code ?it shows €19.5 for quarterly

sorry , just edited Cupon code : kvm30off

• ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member

@cociu said:

ZRBLOG said: If free, can help me solve this ticket #498397 ?

this is a affiliate request and you have push 5 times in the tiket , dont know if you see it how many time i have post in not push in the tiket because the response will delay. Any way we will resolve this in the next 24 hours.

The ticket submitted at 09/05/2019 (18:56) automatically generated, and then reply to provide information in 09/05/2019 (18:57), the latter my two replies in 14/06/2019 (16:24), 01/07/2019 (18:48), including my first automatic generation and reply a total of 4 times(no 5 times) and separated, but without any reply for 2 months, I will look forward to the next 24 hours and thank you again.

Welcome to My BlogVPS-Hosting-Server
  • williewillie Member

Do the storage nodes have raid? What level?

This is a nice offer and KVM storage is always welcome. However the OpenVZ July 4 promo was more amazing even though it was OpenVZ, imho ;)

#lexit spread the word.

ZRBLOG said: ZRBLOG

i just response to your tiket , please read it and if you have any comments please replay i am glad to help.

willie said: Do the storage nodes have raid? What level?

10 , 50, 60 depend of the node where your kvm will be created.

About ovz yes is more cheap but less templates, we will continue to offer ovz too .

Thanked by 3ITLabs pike willie
  • @cociu Custom ISO install?

I am only friends with people who have IPv6. I also don't have many friends 🙁

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@cociu said:
    10 , 50, 60 depend of the node where your kvm will be created.

RAID10 is da-best, no downtime no sense. PERIOD.

#lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

• uptimeuptime Member

why no raid 0 ?

the Amitz.party lives on!

• williewillie Member
    edited July 2019

Oh this is nice, the larger plans cost less per TB (I guess they weren't mentioned in the offer because of LET price limit). Here's the prices from HS's site--by my calculations the 6TB plan is lowest per TB.

|----+-----+-------+--------|
    | TB | €/m |  -30% | €/m/TB |
    |  1 | 6.5 |  4.55 |   4.55 |
    |  2 |  13 |  9.10 |   4.55 |
    |  4 |  20 | 14.00 |   3.50 |
    |  6 |  27 | 18.90 |   3.15 |
    |  8 |  40 | 28.00 |   3.50 |
    | 10 |  55 | 38.50 |   3.85 |

Now what am I going to do with 6TB of KVM storage, hmm....

#lexit spread the word.

willie said: Oh this is nice, the larger plans cost less per TB (I guess they weren't mentioned in the offer because of LET price limit). Here's the prices from HS's site--by my calculations the 6TB plan is lowest per TB.

rules, rules , rules, thanks.

Thanked by 1vimalware

TheRealDeal said: @cociu Custom ISO install?

one time install yes is possible we will mount it and you install via console. BUT one time every 6 month.

• pikepike Member

How failsafe is this hdd? Raid?

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@pike said:

I'm assuming it's safe to use as the backup of my backuped backups.

#lexit | FatPal - Official LET payment gateway

• pikepike Member

@ITLabs said:

We need to go deeper.

pike said: How failsafe is this hdd? Raid?

this is new hdd , zero hours , raid was mentionated before.

Thanked by 1pike
  • donlidonli Member

@ITLabs said:

@pike said:

Provided it is properly encrypted, yes.

• @ryotsu said:

@cociu said:

We can get 1TB dedibox with C2350 for 8.33 USD a month with 4G RAM. Both in FR/NL.

Well it's still like half a price with promo, so it's still a good deal for those who don't need the extra ram or cpu. > @cociu said:

vimalware said: What is the platform and control panel for end-user?

is the same but is fully functionaly now "big thanks to a user from LET" because was spend more than one week in a hard work to put all in orden.

Also the console is working now.

KVM working console hmm interesting will give it a try to see if the service still sucks or no.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited July 2019

@willie said:

6TB plan is lowest per TB.

> |----+-----+-------+--------|
    > | TB | €/m |  -30% | €/m/TB |
    > |  4 |  20 | 14.00 |   3.50 |
    > |  6 |  27 | 18.90 |   3.15 |
    > |  8 |  40 | 28.00 |   3.50 |
    > 

you da MVP here. :sunglasses:

Thanked by 1pike

Tired of LET scams?
    A Moderated forum : https://talk.lowendspirit.com/

• starbetrayerstarbetrayer Member
    edited July 2019

@cociu,

can the ubuntu be updated with kvm ?

and I ordered one :-)

edited July 2019

starbetrayer said: @cociu,

yes no worry.

• Is there an option to add additional nTBs like local disks?

BountySite: Website Time Machine with Offsite Security Scanning
    Add Value and Revenue to your Hosting

bountysite said: Is there an option to add additional nTBs like local disks?

for the moment we do not offer such posibility , maybe in the future ? who know ... anyway the response for today is not.

• edfoxedfox Member

@cociu said:
    hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money.

A lof ot them actually... AlphaVPS, Wishosting, BuyVm...

Thanked by 2failhostings Gamma17
  • @cociu said:

starbetrayer said: @cociu,

yes no worry.

@cociu,

my KVM vps is active but has no ip address.
    Should I write a ticket ?

• StrypStryp Member

@edfox said:

@cociu said:
    hehe , give me one wich offer this spec in the same money.

A lof ot them actually... AlphaVPS, Wishosting, BuyVm...

Wishosting: 1800 GB for $10
    cociu: 1000 GB for $5.05, so would be $9.09 for 1800 GB, cheapest.
    AlphaVPS: 1 TB for $5.63. More expensive.
    BuyVM: 1000 GB for $30. Uhm... (block storage slabs not available so idk about those).

Stryp said: Wishosting: 1800 GB for $10

cociu: 1000 GB for $5.05, so would be $9.09 for 1800 GB, cheapest.
    AlphaVPS: 1 TB for $5.63. More expensive.
    BuyVM: 1000 GB for $30. Uhm... (block storage slabs not available so idk about those).

guys , i always tell we cannot compare price between hosts due :smile:
    1) location
    2) term&conditions
    3) upstream
    4) etc
    5) etc

just my 2 cents.

starbetrayer said: Should I write a ticket ?

yes please.

• @cociu said:

starbetrayer said: Should I write a ticket ?

yes please.

Ticket Created #311989, could you have a look ?
    That would be awesome

• williewillie Member

ITLabs said: RAID10 is da-best, no downtime no sense. PERIOD.

For a cheap storage product I prefer raid 60 because of lower disk overhead decreasing cost. But, I know a lot of users will be running more active workloads while my stuff is usually static backups that are rarely accessed.

#lexit spread the word.

• @cociu

Can You help purge my OpenVZ instance, provide credit for unused months and I can order the new KVM please?

• jsgjsg Member

@failhostings said:
    Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

That's just empty blabla unless you provide min. 2 concrete examples with links for verification.

As for his english, I could understand it well. Re support: do you have evidence?

Oh and btw, OP didn't even say that his offer is the cheapest in Romania. He merely made an offer and that's it. Take it or leave it.

@cociu said:

Doesn't matter because people almost always do compare prices.

Thanks no.

• failhostingsfailhostings Member
    edited July 2019

@ryotsu said:

@cociu said:

Well it's still like half a price with promo, so it's still a good deal for those who don't need the extra ram orcpu > @jsg said:

@failhostings said:
    Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English. There way better providers in Romania at the same money or less.

That's just empty blabla unless you provide min. 2 concrete examples with links for verification.

As for his english, I could understand it well. Re support: do you have evidence?

Oh and btw, OP didn't even say that his offer is the cheapest in Romania. He merely made an offer and that's it. Take it or leave it.

@cociu said:

Doesn't matter because people almost always do compare prices.

You need to chill frist I'm not here to hijack his sales thread with other deals the second I only after saw the 1tb hdd space.

• t0ny0t0ny0 Member

@failhostings said:
    Expensive and bad support and provider features like even it's English.

What? Such a big fail in making fun of someone elses English skills..