Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SMTP Relays
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SMTP Relays

Hey all,

I'm considering switching out from mailchannels to another relay, what's some options available? I've considered a DIY solution, but I'm leaning towards SES right now.

Thanked by 1PremiumFast_Net

Comments

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

The only one I know after mailchannels is amazon ses.

Why do you want to change mailchannels?

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

@MikeAtBun MXroute and Mailgun

• sanvitsanvit Member

Depends. Most relays require you to set DKIM and bounce domains before allowing you to send mails. If you just need the IP reputation, I will stick to MC? If not, SES should be the cheapest

• imokimok Member

georgedatacenter said: Why do you want to change mailchannels?

Same question from here.

• jsmcmjsmcm Member

Sendgrid is pretty good.. SES seems to be used quite a bit by spammers (at least it was back when I used them).

• verjinverjin Member

@jsmcm said:
    Sendgrid is pretty good.. SES seems to be used quite a bit by spammers (at least it was back when I used them).

This is not true! SES has reputation scale. Its not used by spammers. Read here docs.aws.amazon.com/console/ses/reputationdashboard-complaint

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I heard good words about SparkPost. I don't use it often, but they sent me a free shirt after trying.

• jurevejureve Member

@ITLabs said:
    @MikeAtBun MXroute and Mailgun

+1

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • BopieBopie Member

@MikeAtBun said:
    Hey all,

I'm considering switching out from mailchannels to another relay, what's some options available? I've considered a DIY solution, but I'm leaning towards SES right now.

Depends on the usage of the SMTP will it be a single domain or will it be a whole server.

• M66BM66B Veteran

@yoursunny said:
    I heard good words about SparkPost. I don't use it often, but they sent me a free shirt after trying.

SparkPost is quite good, except for one thing: they will block your account at the very first spam report. You can contact them to get this resolved, but it might happen at a quite inconvenient time.