Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ezzHOST.RO - more like wizzHOST
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ezzHOST.RO - more like wizzHOST

ezzhostezzhost Member
edited June 2019 in Providers

Hello!

Do you want a very expensive for your forum?

You can try https://ezzhost.ro/shared-hosting.html

They have prices from 38472EUROS to 499,999,999EUROS/mo

I'm very satisfied by them.

Also, they sell very cheap VPS Servers(starts from 38472EUROS/mo), VDS(starts from 49972EUROS/mo) and Dedicated servers(starts from 60972EUROS/mo).

I don’t recommend them.

If you want cheap hosting, don’t buy from ezzhost.ro

Comments

• donlidonli Member

@ezzhost said:
    Hello!

Do you want a cheap webhosting for your forum?

No, I don't.

Thanked by 2FAT32 taubin
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited June 2019

You need a provider tag and please read the rules: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-04th-sep-2018/p1

And stop spamming all threads with your posts, on a side note ofcourse you are satisfied because it is your own company

/thread

EDIT: Decided to open back for SEO

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2019

@FAT32 Amateur :-)

I changed a few things as part of my “Deluxe SEO package.”

• ezzhost.ro killed my wife and raped my dog.

Also, their domain was registered less than 4 weeks ago. Yet their copyright is from 2015-2019.

They apparently sell 16 core'd i3 8100 dedicated servers.

They list an email address on their site, but dont have any mx records set up.

They have 61 clients to which they sold a grand total of 30 services (their numbers, not mine)

They used to host at lowpings.ro, which now shows this nice and professional video:

• ITLabsITLabs Member

You will get stuck and lose money with our useless ezzHOST shared hosting. ezzHOST specializes in bad shady spamming tactics so your business will get blacklisted everywhere.

ezzHOST provides only outdated stinking fully broken dedicated sausage servers, for EUR 999.99/day. Worst network uptime ever, 99.5% packet loss, old HDDs with bad sectors, meltdown cpus.

Get a bad erectile dysfunction using our low potassium, low quality, balls crunching, a$$-gaping ezzHOST VPS and add unofficial outdated hacked PHP5.2 to be completely mocked by other hosting users.

ezzHOST is going bankrupt for providing unlimited 0.20 cheap outrageous cPanel reseller accounts for 0.09/year.

No refunds never, ever, and FREE cheap used toilet paper roll assistance guaranteed. ezzHOST spam, scam, not recommended.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited June 2019

does ezzHost offer unlimited cpanel reseller accounts?

EDIT2: oh, snap!

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@doghouch said:
    @FAT32 Amateur :-)

I changed a few things as part of my “Deluxe SEO package.”

Premium Canadia SEO.