Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS with root + web-administrator (2GB + 50 should be fine)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS with root + web-administrator (2GB + 50 should be fine)

Hi, paying around $5 right now for Lightsail but looking to switch to a VPS with root access and a control panel. mostly just for playing arround - Either WHM/cpanel (preferred), with Plesk being OK too.

Trying to stay under $8. I know it's crazy. Don't need more than 2 GB RAM or 50 GB storage. Fair share CPU is fine.

Comments

• Also USA based preferred, please. Also good with ServerPilot/RunCloud I think

• With plesk, first-root (Germany)
    Directadmin , buyvm (USA)

Cyberpanel is free with openlitespeed

Currently experimenting with aapanel, looking ok too

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

The cPanel license itself costs 14/15 USD so that won't be easy - unless you use a trial, of course! :-)

Check www.buyvm.net that'd be my recommendation.

• Than you all. Buyvm seems like it's sold out. Anything else that might be similar? @MikePT said:

The cPanel license itself costs 14/15 USD so that won't be easy - unless you use a trial, of course! :-)

Check www.buyvm.net that'd be my recommendation.

• The average price for not crap 2GB VPS is around 7-10$ just for 2GB ram VPS.
    Cpanel 10-15$ per license minimum.

Goodluck.

Thanked by 1shahyan
  • emghemgh Member

If it's for playing around, why the need for a panel? Take a look at Hetzner.

Thanked by 1shahyan
  • Yeah def wrong in my expectations. I'll go without the panel. That seems most logical

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

https://hostslick.com/vps

6 /mo
    2 vCore
    2 GB RAM
    500 GB Bandwidth
    30 GB Pure SSD
    1 Gbps Port Speed
    1 IP Address
    Netherlands or London.

If those Locations are fine to you, contact me and i will double the SSD and BW for you after order:blush:

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2019

https://www.ionswitch.com/

Seattle, WA

$7/m
    2 cpu (1/2 core dedicated, 2 burst on E5-2670 or better)
    2gb ram
    2TB bandwidth
    25GB SSD (500MB/s)
    1Gbps
    1 IPv4, /64 ipv4.

Custom ISO supported, or use one of a number of OS templates.

Theres probably a coupon kicking around LET thats still valid that would drop that down a little more as well.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@shahyan said:
    Yeah def wrong in my expectations. I'll go without the panel. That seems most logical

If you're still looking we got stock in NY.

Directadmin included.

Francisco