Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vps 6GB RAM USA/Europe KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vps 6GB RAM USA/Europe KVM

I need vps minimum 6GB RAM USA/Europe KVM.

Cheapest price wins.

Comments

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi, have you seen our latest offer in NL? It's with 4GB RAM but you can always upgrade it;

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/158457/netherlands-kvm-vps-4-gb-ram-150-gb-ssd-5tb-bw-1gbps-7#latest

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

What's your budget?

• Whats your budget?

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Please check our KVM SSD CA package with 6GB RAM for $6/mo - wishosting.com

Thanked by 1uptime
  • VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

Hope to see sometime: "Reliability wins!" By the way, 4 vCores, 8Gb RAM, 160 Gb SSD or 400 Gb HDD, 200Mbps with unlim traffic for $40 if you pay monthly. Our open stats and looking glass. Cheers!

• HostryHostry Member, Patron Provider

How about this one:
    CPU: 8 cores
    RAM: 8GB
    Disk space: 50GB SSD (140GB for NL & US)
    Bandwidth: Unlimited
    Public IPv4: 1 address
    Virtualization: KVM

Choose locations: Latvia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Bulgaria or Poland for $36/mo.
    Netherland or USA for $40/mo.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited June 2019

@Hostry said:
    How about this one:

How about getting a provider's tag first? Do you wanna some SEO?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-may-2019/p1

• HostryHostry Member, Patron Provider

@ITLabs said:

@Hostry said:
    How about this one:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-may-2019/p1

I believe we both read the same rules, don't we? Rules say "You must have a provider tag to post any offer threads at all."
    Did you see me posting any thread? Because I didn't. There are no regulations on answering another user's thread.
    Regarding SEO. What? I didn't even attach a link to my message. Just mentioned the configurations.

And if you here fighting for respecting rules, then start from yourself and don't post any offtopic stuff where it shouldn't belong. Have any claims? My DM is open. As is moderator's. Trying to pretend cool, but look jealous.

As I said earlier: further claims send to DM, if you still have any.

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@Hostry said:

@ITLabs said:

@Hostry said:
    How about this one:

I believe we both read the same rules, don't we? Rules say "You must have a provider tag to post any offer threads at all."
    Did you see me posting any thread? Because I didn't. There are no regulations on answering another user's thread.
    Regarding SEO. What? I didn't even attach a link to my message. Just mentioned the configurations.

And if you here fighting for respecting rules, then start from yourself and don't post any offtopic stuff where it shouldn't belong. Have any claims? My DM is open. As is moderator's. Trying to pretend cool, but look jealous.

Hello,

You seem to be a smart person and your comments, so far, have undoubtedly added value to this community. You have a signature with your URL and (some of) your services and "suggested" one of your VPS plans, right? You may not have started a thread, but technically you've made an offer (my understanding).

But, as @uptime wisely noted: "As I understand it, strictly speaking the provider tag is required only for posting threads in the offers section - there may be a bit of leeway for responses to a request." (https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2989878#Comment_2989878). So, my fault, my apologies.

Please note that I (politely?, no?) suggested that you could get a provider's tag. Your website is really well structured and looks solid, so I'm sure it will not be difficult for you. Get it if you think you should, or not... its up to you.

I am here to learn, to contribute with some (few) knowledge, to interact with the community and, why not, to have some fun. I often write something offtopic in the wrong places, I must admit. Perhaps some day I will be scolded by the moderators.

Claims... I have many... but they all belong to my physical, real world (not LET) existence. Being cool? Nah... I'm already a little old (almost 50) and you should see me walking in pajamas around the house ... nothing cool. Jealous? Only of the pigeons that can shit people's heads and fly away... I wish I could do that sometimes ;-)

Thank you and good luck!

• @exception0x876 said:

recommended

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • I think wishosting is your first stop for a no-contract monthly test dose.

• axzxc1236axzxc1236 Member
    edited June 2019

Here is another thread discussing "reply a deal without provider tag".

tl;dr: You can reply a deal in requests thread without a provider tag. (I'm not quoting a moderator so.... it's up to them to decide, but the account discussed in that thread isn't banned)

IMO they should clarify about "reply a deal without provider tag" in the rules.

Thanked by 2uptime ITLabs
  • BopieBopie Member

@ITLabs I think you may have upset the pigeons on this one, Remember some pigeons are a bit soft so can a little fun as direct comments i think the work "Snowflake" may come to mind ;), Anyway I wont get off topic here wouldn't want to be told off.

@techplusweb I could offer you the following in Germany,

CPU: 4 vCPU (3.4Ghz+)
    RAM: 6GB (DDR4 ECC)
    Disk space: 50GB SSD
    Bandwidth: Unlimited
    Public IPv4: 1 address
    Virtualization: KVM
    $6/mo

DM me if interested

Thanked by 2ITLabs truweb
  • @exception0x876 said:

i am 2 years old customer of yours, your services are very good byt i didn't find any vps avalaible to buy

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2019

@Hostry said:

@ITLabs said:

@Hostry said:
    How about this one:

Please remove the flags from your signature. You’re free to use bolded/italicized text but please try to keep the “flashiness” at a minimum.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Try vpsdime $7/month