Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll HY1 2019 - Results - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll HY1 2019 - Results

Comments

• @emgh said:
    Okay so I have now since the thread started opened a few chats on their website. Chicago VPS. The chat has a 100% online rate. But sadly a 0% response rate.

I just had a conversation with their rep. They asked me to start a ticket to their Billing Team to get the prize processed. I am yet to do it, as I am waiting for an exchange.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • emghemgh Member

@ShihabSoft said:

@emgh said:
    Okay so I have now since the thread started opened a few chats on their website. Chicago VPS. The chat has a 100% online rate. But sadly a 0% response rate.

I just had a conversation with their rep. They asked me to start a ticket to their Billing Team to get the prize processed. I am yet to do it, as I am waiting for an exchange.

I started a normal ticket and they responded saying they hsve forwarded it to the sales dep and I will recieve a reply shortly and that was around 20 hours ago. First reply was like 8 minutes.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Hopefully, ChicagoVPS will soon provide the winners with some instructions. It seems crazy to have to blindly open a chat for this.

Thanked by 3Ouji Sofia_K pepa65
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

WOW! Gold for Best Provider and Most Responsive Provider! We really are thrilled.

We're especially happy about the second category. It shows that the hard work of our staff really pays off. I'll make sure our support team gets their own "tag". Maybe I'll print out a small trophy or something. Wo do have a 3D printer in our location 🤔

Thanks so much LET Community and also many thanks to @FAT32 who put so much effort in organizing this.

You're awesome.

• emghemgh Member

@angstrom said:
    Hopefully, ChicagoVPS will soon provide the winners with some instructions. It seems crazy to have to blindly open a chat for this.

Maybe the changes that were coming was that the giveaways won't be honoured.

• james50ajames50a Member
    edited June 2019

@emgh said:

@angstrom said:

Or maybe no one really wants the prizes anyways given the provider..

Thanked by 2vimalware imok
  • emghemgh Member

@james50a said:

@emgh said:

@angstrom said:

I feel like that's the case too because no body other than me and some other dude seems to care...

• OujiOuji Member
    edited June 2019

I do want my prize, even if it's shit. I come here everyday to see if Chris posted any instructions, but none was posted so far.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • NickNick Member, Patron Provider

Techs are provisioning some new E3's for the CVPS giveaways, was given the order to do so today.

I will be reaching out to the winners within 24 - 48 hours with instructions, congrats everyone :)

@emgh said:

@james50a said:

@emgh said:

@angstrom said:

I feel like that's the case too because no body other than me and some other dude seems to care...

I've never had a service with ChicagoVPS, so I thought that this is my chance now that I've won a service with them. It's good to try to keep an open mind ... but as a matter of principle, I wanted to wait for them to notify the winners.

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • emghemgh Member

@angstrom said:

@emgh said:

@james50a said:

@emgh said:

@angstrom said:

I've never had a service with ChicagoVPS, so I thought that this is my chance now that I've won a service with them. It's good to try to keep an open mind ... but as a matter of principle, I wanted to wait for them to notify the winners.

I have for a long time admired CVPS and could not wait to get to use their services. So as you might understand my patience is a bit low.

@emgh said:

@angstrom said:

@emgh said:

@james50a said:

@emgh said:

@angstrom said:

I have for a long time admired CVPS and could not wait to get to use their services. So as you might understand my patience is a bit low.

I understand. :smile:

But it looks like the long wait is nearly over ... just a day or two more. :smile:

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@angstrom said:

@emgh said:

@angstrom said:

@emgh said:

@james50a said:

@emgh said:

@angstrom said:

I understand. :smile:

But it looks like the long wait is nearly over ... just a day or two more. :smile:

Yeah. Changes are coming!!!

• FalzoFalzo Member

angstrom said: It's good to try to keep an open mind

agreed.

uptime
    18:08:50 up 876 days, 4:27, 1 user, load average: 0.43, 0.14, 0.04

• A fantastic initiative @FAT32. Well done.

@Falzo said:

angstrom said: It's good to try to keep an open mind

agreed.

uptime
    18:08:50 up 876 days, 4:27, 1 user, load average: 0.43, 0.14, 0.04

That's impressive!

I know that CVPS had a mixed early history on LET, but I suspect that they're okay now. Also, CVPS not= CC not= fly-by-night-CC-resellers. Or am I being too optimistic?

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • alvaroalvaro Member

It is the first time I have won a VPS, I have never used @CVPS_Chris services. It is a great opportunity to try.

• i and @Miky decide to trade our prize, i want HetrixTools uptime monitoring and @Miky want FinalHosting 4Gb VM for 6months.

as @FAT32 instruction we should mention the provider. so we'll metion @HBAndrei and @jordynegen11 to swipe out prize and how to proceed.

thank you :)

• MikyMiky Member

@andiklive said:
    i and @Miky decide to trade our prize, i want HetrixTools uptime monitoring and @Miky want FinalHosting 4Gb VM for 6months.

as @FAT32 instruction we should mention the provider. so we'll metion @HBAndrei and @jordynegen11 to swipe out prize and how to proceed.

Confirmed swap from my side!

• OujiOuji Member
    edited June 2019

I'm glad that ChicagoVPS answered. Thank you!

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • all the chicagovps winner we should wait instead of opening support ticket on their platform as their representative already said they will contact us here i guess

Thanked by 2angstrom pepa65
  • emghemgh Member

@webclouddev said:
    all the chicagovps winner we should wait instead of opening support ticket on their platform as their representative already said they will contact us here i guess

http://prntscr.com/o7aa65

• jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited June 2019

@Miky said:

@andiklive said:
    i and @Miky decide to trade our prize, i want HetrixTools uptime monitoring and @Miky want FinalHosting 4Gb VM for 6months.

Confirmed swap from my side!

No problem,

Please create an account here and send me a PM with your email address.

You must pass our fraud check and after that we will deliver as promised :smiley:

If you have a special wish you can ask for that in the PM or via ticket.

Thanked by 2Miky andiklive
  • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@andiklive said:

Please send me a PM with your public key, found here: https://hetrix.tools/public-key
    Cheers.

Thanked by 2Falzo andiklive

I shared the news with my colleagues that you all at LET voted us as Best Provider and Most Responsive Provider, and naturally, they were over the moon. They thought the words of this well-known poet would best express their gratitude.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited June 2019

^ Arrgh! Ear worm - you might have warned us! :-o
    It's only took a 300ms glance and that was enough. Some viewers may find this distressing...

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @Hetzner_OL said:

They thought the words of this well-known poet would best express their gratitude.

That is the single most disgusting thing I have ever had to witness :-)

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @Spotlight said:
    That is the single most disgusting thing I have ever had to witness :-)

I warned you! ;)

Thanked by 1Spotlight
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Hetzner_OL said:
    I shared the news with my colleagues that you all at LET voted us as Best Provider and Most Responsive Provider, and naturally, they were over the moon. They thought the words of this well-known poet would best express their gratitude.

You got me!

Was that Julia or Katie... Who shall we blame?

It was my idea - I know that that song is part of this huge rick-rolling internet prank and everything, but I still catch myself singing it if it comes on the radio. I thought the words for the choir here were pretty fitting. ;) --Katie

Thanked by 3pepa65 MikePT Wolf