Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll HY1 2019 - Results - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll HY1 2019 - Results

Comments

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

Please PM me with your E-mail address :-)

@FennecFox, @slimbro, @lurkem, @plumberg, @FrankZ

• Thanks @FAT32 for this. This is why the LET community kicks ass. Wasn't expecting to win anything and honestly just wanted to show support for the great providers I have used, but I got something I do like. Thanks to the providers and the fun LET community. I feel like I am missing a liver if I don't check LET once a day.

• jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited June 2019

For all winners: congrats! @Azenot, @drizbo, @AlwaysSkint, @muffin, @angelius, @dwnewyork5, @kassle, @Devonius, @nullnothere, @andiklive

Please create an account here and send me a PM with your email address.

You must pass our fraud check and after that we will deliver as promised :smiley:

If you have a special wish you can ask for that in the PM or via ticket.

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

A big thank you @FAT32 for organizing and also a thank you to all the providers giving out prices! It's actually the first time I won something online, but no wonder considering the chance :)

• Woo Hoo! I actually won something. I didn't even realize until I was tagged by @jordynegen11 - thank you. Let me go and take stock. Never give alcohol VPSs to an alcoholic LET-VPS-Idler

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited June 2019

Ironically, I was tempted to try Finalhosting's (@jordynegen11) LET offer, so this is a great opportunity. Shame about the provider's name though; I hope it ain't my last host! :-p

• Big thanks to @FAT32 things like this are so good for the community, and congratulations to @Francisco It's well deserved!

• launchvpslaunchvps Member, Patron Provider

Congrats to all and thanks @FAT32 for organizing this!

@HostDoc @Foul @Shazan @corbpie @PieHasBeenEaten @Projectpop @Vita @ScienceOnline

Please PM your email, register here , and create a ticket referencing your prize.

From there, I will get you set up.

Thank you! :)

Thanked by 2Shazan Foul
  • kemangkemang Member

Congrats to all the Top Providers and winners

• cochoncochon Member

Yes congratulations to all the winners, and @FAT32, by far the most efficient and well conducted poll I can recall... and I even won this time around.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I will run the script later for the people who choose to pass their prizes.

In addition, any of you can feel free to trade to anyone, just leave a message in this thread and tag the provider to let the provider know.

• KwoonKwoon Member

Thanks for organizing this @FAT32 and congrats to everybody!

I'll pass the ChicagoVPS on to the next eligible user. Thanks!

• If anyone wants to trade lmk. Got the kvm from Chicagovps. Would trade for anything else basically

• MikyMiky Member

It seems I got a "Professional Uptime Monitoring for 1 year" from HetrixTools (@HBAndrei). But I already got a running one, very nice service by the way.
    I'd be happy to trade, something in France maybe or Singapore, if anyone interested.

• @Miky said:
    It seems I got a "Professional Uptime Monitoring for 1 year" from HetrixTools (@HBAndrei). But I already got a running one, very nice service by the way.
    I'd be happy to trade, something in France maybe or Singapore, if anyone interested.

I'd love that.

I have VPS (Johannesburg, ZA) (1C/1G/10G/1T) for 1 year.

• @Miky said:

Oops. If it's still available, I have finalhosting Cloud Server Business+ (4G RAM / 2 Cores / 120G SSD / UL @ 200Mbps) for 6 months in NL for trade.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member

I also won "Entry Plan Hosting (Italy) with 1 domain (.it / .com / .net / .org) for 1 year" at NoamWeb and don't need it either. Send me a PM if you want it :)

Thanked by 1Shazan
  • emghemgh Member

Nothing from @CVPS_Chris ?

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • beaglebeagle Member

@emgh said:
    Nothing from @CVPS_Chris ?

Yes. Changes are coming. ;-)

• @Miky said:

wanna trade with FinalHosting Cloud Server Business+ (4G RAM / 2 Cores / 120G SSD / UL @ 200Mbps) for 6 months in NL?

• @vimalware and I decided to swap awards.

cc: @hbandrei and @exception0x876

• @Skander said:
    @vimalware and I decided to swap awards.

cc: @hbandrei and @exception0x876

Confirm handshake @fat32

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Thank you for running this @FAT32! You've done a fantastic job!

• ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

@AC_Fan, @sagarvai, @coreflux please PM me for the prizes, @Unixfy and @rm_ let me know who is the new winner :)

Thanks!

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • Wow. Thanks @FAT32 for conducting this wonderful event.

First time winning an event like this lol

@CVPS_Chris We're all waiting for you :smiley:

If anyone wanna trade my Chicago VPS prize, feel free to PM.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • @FAT32 I won a LaunchVPS individual cPanel Web Hosting, I don't need that, if I take it I'll let it idle, so you can give it to someone else. Thank you

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member

@Unixfy said:
    I also won "Entry Plan Hosting (Italy) with 1 domain (.it / .com / .net / .org) for 1 year" at NoamWeb and don't need it either. Send me a PM if you want it :)

Likewise. Shoot me a PM if you want it.

• reditredit Member, Host Rep

A big thank you to @FAT32 for running this Poll and to let the winners of the redIT prizes know that you should now have a direct message from us with details on how to claim your prize.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

rm_ said: I won "Entry Plan Hosting (Italy) with 1 domain (.it / .com / .net / .org) for 1 year" at NoamWeb, but I don't really need it, so if anyone wants this, you can PM me and I'll ask it to be reassigned to you.

Shazan said: @rm_ let me know who is the new winner

The new winner should be @ShihabSoft

Thanks

Thanked by 1ShihabSoft
  • emghemgh Member

Okay so I have now since the thread started opened a few chats on their website. Chicago VPS. The chat has a 100% online rate. But sadly a 0% response rate.

Thanked by 1pepa65