Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 16 cores, 32gb ram windows vps.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 16 cores, 32gb ram windows vps.

Hello,

I am looking for a 16 core, 32gb ram windows vps.

to run some SEO softwares.

if anyone has good offer, please reply or DM me.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I'm sure someone here will offer you 16 fake cores, but god, I have to ask, what kind of whacky SEO stuff are you doing that require 16 cores?

• @MikeA said:
    I'm sure someone here will offer you 16 fake cores, but god, I have to ask, what kind of whacky SEO stuff are you doing that require 16 cores?

SEO SOFTWARE on Windows is just another way of saying spambot

• seenuseenu Member

@MikeA GSA and xEVil 4

• seenuseenu Member

@yokowasis said:

@MikeA said:

you can call it anything...thats why i mentioned how i am going to use vps upfront.

• @seenu said:
    Hello,

I am looking for a 16 core, 32gb ram windows vps.

to run some SEO softwares.

if anyone has good offer, please reply or DM me.

oh my god.VPS with high specs? you should go with dedicated server.

• Highly recommend contabo.

• Do these backlink generators spambots even do anything? If anything, these garbage backlinks probably hurts your SEO more than they help...

• seenuseenu Member

cybertech said: Highly recommend contabo.

>
    their windows license cost is high 18.49€

• @seenu said:

cybertech said: Highly recommend contabo.

>
    their windows license cost is high 18.49€

So what do you want

• @seenu said:

@yokowasis said:

@MikeA said:

you can call it anything...

I call shenanigans

• smallbibi said: Do these backlink generators spambots even do anything?

That would be my question as well. Some people do seem to find that it's efficient. I doubt it's a viable long term strategy.

• datanoise said: That would be my question as well. Some people do seem to find that it's efficient. I doubt it's a viable long term strategy.

Thinking about it, I suspect these garbage backlinks could be useful for 'SEO services' in the sense that you can show your clients the 'work' that you have done. Maybe these SEO guys spin nice stories to their clients about how they created hundreds of backlinks from 0 backlinks, and unknowing clients pay them for the service. They might possibly use traffic exchange or outright buy traffic to show artificial boosts in traffic as well to complement their SEO service.

Seems like a sound scam strategy to me :blush: I wonder if anyone here is in the know about these spambots...

• BopieBopie Member

Honestly your best bet is contaboo, even with the addition of the windows licence, I could offer you this but it would be $80/mo, windows is a resource hog, and that would be the cost to have half of one of my servers, I still don't understand why you need 16 cores, the ram I understand but the amount of cores you want is going to put you out of the reach of most LET hosts as their nodes wont even have that many cores, there are many hosts on here what would be able to offer you this but it won't be cheap at all.

• Hi

You can configure here what you need: https://www.host-expert.eu/buy-75564

• I can do this for you in AZ with dedicated threads and RAM, all yours to thrash as you please but it will not be cheap and would basically be 16 dedicated plans stacked together.

So, you get:
    16 dedicated threads @2.8Ghz (Dual Intel Xeon 2680v2)
    48GB dedicated RAM
    480Gb SSD
    960Gb HDD
    16TB bandwidth @ 1gbps
    £80/m

But as others have pointed out, at those prices, you could look into a dedi.
    Oh, and these are not fake cores, they are real threads and 100% dedicated to your use only.

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider

I could do a custom plan in Ashburn with:
    32GB RAM
    120GB SSD
    16 core
    12TB bandwidth
    $70/mo.

Note that we don't support Windows by default, but we do have Windows ISOs in our ISO library, so you are free to install it yourself.

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • BopieBopie Member

It is actually nice to see providers that have good rep offering here, and I'm not seeing stupid offers, The prices here are amazing so far so here is my offering as I though I would just throw one out there,

It would be a dedicated server:
    2x L5520
    24GB Ram (I know its less but its a dedicated server)
    1x 480GB SSD
    1Gbps Port with 30TB BW
    Located in Dallas
    $60/mo

Thanked by 1corbpie
This discussion has been closed.