Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com - Summer Kickoff Special - E3-1241v3, 16GB RAM, 4x8TB HDD or 4x2TB SSD - $84/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com - Summer Kickoff Special - E3-1241v3, 16GB RAM, 4x8TB HDD or 4x2TB SSD - $84/mo

1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2019 in Offers

1GServers.com -- June 2019 Summer Kickoff Special

If you're looking for an affordable single processor dedicated server with large storage capacity and at a great price, then look no further. We've made this offer exclusively for the LowEndTalk community to save the most money during our Summer Kickoff Special.

This deal ends June 30, 2019, or while supplies last. Grab yours today!

June 2019 Summer Kickoff Special Deal:

• E3-1241v3 (4 total cores / 8 total threads @ 3.5GHz)
  • 16 GB ECC RAM
  • 4x8TB Enterprise HDD's or 4x2TB SSD's
  • Software Raid-10
  • 20TB on 1gbps port
  • Comes with /31 primary (1 usable IP)
  • CentOS 6/7 or Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
  • Setup Time: 1-2 business days (we will confirm this with you)
  • Phoenix, AZ USA Datacenter
  • Only $84/month recurring for LET users

Click here to order this server with 4x8TB Enterprise HDD's

Click here to order this server with 4x2TB SSD's

--

Why do business with 1GServers.com?

In business since 2012, we have helped hundreds of customers save money to help grow their businesses. We do this by:

• Continually automating more of our internal processes.
  • Offering affordable bandwidth upgrades.
  • Owning 100% of our hardware / debt free.
  • We're not resellers, so we can directly help you.

--

What are some other advantages?

Here are some upgrades we offer:

• 20% quarterly discount (excl bandwidth & IPs)
  • 100TB of monthly transfer for only $99/mo
  • Upgrade to /29 subnet for only $5/mo
  • Upgrade to /28 subnet for only $13/mo
  • IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)
  • Bring your own IPs (min size /24) w/ LOA ($15/mo or $150/yr)
  • Free BGP when you bring your own IPs

--

About our network

Our multihomed network is enterprise grade powered by 100% Juniper routers and switches. We have over 100Gbps of network capacity and growing.

Thanked by 1Falzo

Comments

• williewillie Member
    edited June 2019

Doggone, this is one of the best US storage dedi offers that I can remember. Are the SSD's also enterprise? What do you mean about the OS installs: are no others available? Any KVM? I'd want to run Debian.

I can't buy this right now though: it would be to consolidate a bunch of other stuff I have scattered all over, and it would take me a while to get it all together.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@willie said:
    Doggone, this is one of the best US storage dedi offers that I can remember. Are the SSD's also enterprise?

They are new ADATA 3D-NAND SU800's, which are not sold as enterprise models, but failure rates that we've experienced have been on par with enterprise models by other manufacturers, which is to say, not worse. They have an advertised r/w speeds of 560MB/s & 520MB/s by manufacturer. We have deployed them for several customers without much issue, I certainly wouldn't be worried in a RAID-10 configuration.

Thanked by 1willie

@willie said:
    What do you mean about the OS installs: are no others available? Any KVM? I'd want to run Debian.

Sorry, I read right passed your other questions. I think I need more coffee.

We can accommodate Debian, which requires a reply to your welcome e-mail requesting that. We can also accommodate IPMI/KVM access, so you can install your own OS, or customize the installation the way you'd like. Since we firewall access to IPMI/KVM, we would just need to know the IP address you'll be accessing from, so we can allow it at the firewall. We are working on automating IPMI/KVM access, but it's not ready yet.

-Brandon

Thanked by 2willie vimalware
  • Lovely zfs storage box for US.
    The $84 limit is bearing fruit.

• williewillie Member

It IS a nice box and I want one, though can't afford it atm. I'd be delighted to see a lower capacity, lower priced one.

• I tried the SSD order form and still cannot know how the pricing works.

I choose the quarterly payment and the system shows the following price (so it is clearly not $84 x 3 with 20% discount):

Order Summary
    Setup Price:    $0.00
    Quarterly Price:    $360.60
    Due Today:  $308.60

The monthly seems to be correct:

Order Summary
    Setup Price:    $0.00
    Monthly Price:  $136.00
    Due Today:  $84.00

So, can you confirm that the pricing for the monthly period is fixed at $84 or $136? In addition, can we get an additional 20% dicount for quarterly? And can we upgrade to the quarterly period from the monthly period after the first month?

@nhocconan said:
    So, can you confirm that the pricing for the monthly period is fixed at $84 or $136? In addition, can we get an additional 20% dicount for quarterly? And can we upgrade to the quarterly period from the monthly period after the first month?

The monthly price is fixed at $84/mo. The "Due Today" on the right hand side would be the ongoing price. You'll see that confirmed on the 2nd page of the order process. Sorry for the confusion on that. The $136/mo is the normal price, prior to the discount.

This special deal is for monthly service only. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have removed the quarterly option from the order form on that to avoid confusion.

Something I forgot to mention, the price is also price locked for you. The "Due Today" is also the ongoing price.

If you have any other concerns, please do let me know.

Thanked by 1nhocconan

@willie said:
    It IS a nice box and I want one, though can't afford it atm. I'd be delighted to see a lower capacity, lower priced one.

Thanks for your feedback. While this is the only offer listed, we do have cheaper / lower end servers available on our website. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

• @1gservers said:

@nhocconan said:

The monthly price is fixed at $84/mo. The "Due Today" on the right hand side would be the ongoing price. You'll see that confirmed on the 2nd page of the order process. Sorry for the confusion on that. The $136/mo is the normal price, prior to the discount.

This special deal is for monthly service only. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I have removed the quarterly option from the order form on that to avoid confusion.

Something I forgot to mention, the price is also price locked for you. The "Due Today" is also the ongoing price.

If you have any other concerns, please do let me know.

Thanks, it is clear now.

One last question: can I upgrade to /29 later with $5/m when I need to have dedicated IP for my VM?

I am considering ordering one to replace my other idle VPS and servers in the US. Will need to consolidate something before placing a new order.

@nhocconan said:
    One last question: can I upgrade to /29 later with $5/m when I need to have dedicated IP for my VM?

Yes, absolutely. Just open a ticket in our client area at any time and we'll get that added for you.

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • williewillie Member

I see the order form allows mixing hdd and ssd. Is that on purpose? Is it really allowed?

Is internal (same DC) traffic included in the network quota? Idea is to mirror 2 servers or sth like that.

Also I don't see quarterly option on the order form.

It really is tempting. It would allow me to ditch two other dedis (plus one more that I need to ditch anyway) and several large VPS.

@willie said:
    I see the order form allows mixing hdd and ssd. Is that on purpose? Is it really allowed?

Yes, it is allowed. You would need to let us know how you would like the drives setup. For example, do you want two Raid-1 arrays? Just let us know by replying to your order confirmation e-mail.

Is internal (same DC) traffic included in the network quota? Idea is to mirror 2 servers or sth like that.

If you order multiple servers, we are happy to give you a private VLAN on the 2nd ethernet port for server-to-server traffic. That would not count towards transfer. You would need to make sure the server-to-server traffic goes over the private VLAN (using private IP space). For example, server1 could be 10.0.0.1 and server2 could be 10.0.0.2.

Also I don't see quarterly option on the order form.

That is not an option for this deal. However, we do price lock, so your price won't go up. If you would like to switch to quarterly billing in the future, we would be happy to change it to quarterly, but we wouldn't be able to offer a quarterly discount given how good this deal is.

It really is tempting. It would allow me to ditch two other dedis (plus one more that I need to ditch anyway) and several large VPS.

Glad to hear how much this offer would help you. If there's any other questions, just let me know.

• williewillie Member

1gservers said: but we wouldn't be able to offer a quarterly discount given how good this deal is.

Ah ok. The discount made me sit up straight in my chair, but it's a great offer even without it. :)

• @1gservers said:
    1GServers.com -- June 2019 Summer Kickoff Special

If you're looking for an affordable single processor dedicated server with large storage capacity and at a great price, then look no further. We've made this offer exclusively for the LowEndTalk community to save the most money during our Summer Kickoff Special.

This deal ends June 30, 2019, or while supplies last. Grab yours today!

June 2019 Summer Kickoff Special Deal:

• E3-1241v3 (4 total cores / 8 total threads @ 3.5GHz)
    • 16 GB ECC RAM
    • 4x8TB Enterprise HDD's or 4x2TB SSD's
    • Software Raid-10
    • 20TB on 1gbps port
    • Comes with /31 primary (1 usable IP)
    • CentOS 6/7 or Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
    • Setup Time: 1-2 business days (we will confirm this with you)
    • Phoenix, AZ USA Datacenter
    • Only $84/month recurring for LET users

Click here to order this server with 4x8TB Enterprise HDD's

Click here to order this server with 4x2TB SSD's

--

Why do business with 1GServers.com?

In business since 2012, we have helped hundreds of customers save money to help grow their businesses. We do this by:

• Continually automating more of our internal processes.
    • Offering affordable bandwidth upgrades.
    • Owning 100% of our hardware / debt free.
    • We're not resellers, so we can directly help you.

--

What are some other advantages?

Here are some upgrades we offer:

• 20% quarterly discount (excl bandwidth & IPs)
    • 100TB of monthly transfer for only $99/mo
    • Upgrade to /29 subnet for only $5/mo
    • Upgrade to /28 subnet for only $13/mo
    • IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)
    • Bring your own IPs (min size /24) w/ LOA ($15/mo or $150/yr)
    • Free BGP when you bring your own IPs

--

About our network

Our multihomed network is enterprise grade powered by 100% Juniper routers and switches. We have over 100Gbps of network capacity and growing.

Hello there, 1gp is dedicated bandwidth? or shared

• williewillie Member

RobertSEO said: Hello there, 1gp is dedicated bandwidth? or shared

Lol.

• LunarLunar Member

What happens when you receive a DDoS attack? I'm most concerned about being null-routed for 24 hours for example. Are the drives hot-swap as well? Is it a Supermicro motherboard?

edited June 2019

@RobertSEO said:
    Hello there, 1gp is dedicated bandwidth? or shared

Well we do specialize in higher bandwidth needs, and we do operate a congestion free network, but by default our servers come with 20TB of data transfer.

We do have dedicated unmetered upgrades if you’re looking for truly limitless bandwidth. You’ll find them on the order form at the links provided.

Thanked by 1Falzo

@Lunar said:
    What happens when you receive a DDoS attack? I'm most concerned about being null-routed for 24 hours for example. Are the drives hot-swap as well? Is it a Supermicro motherboard?

We do not offer DDoS protection at this time, so if you attract attacks, you will find yourself null routed. Having said that, we don’t null route until the attack is over 10gbps. But even by then your site will be unusable long before it reaches 10gbps. I would suggest seeking a DDoS protected server from another provider if you frequently get them. Or put Cloudflare in front of your site.

All drives are hot swap. Yes Supermicro boards.

Thanked by 2Lunar Falzo