Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Cheap China-routed CN2 VPS Recommendation?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Cheap China-routed CN2 VPS Recommendation?

sjlleosjlleo Member

I've known BuyVM \Anynode\Hostflyte doing this,but sometimes they become so untable or unable to use. Is there any recommendations for this?

Thanked by 1lowendclient

Comments

• If you value stability, you must pay a bit more. That's my first recommendation.

Second, look for something in LA for the cheapest option. A few providers here offer VPS on Quadranet's LA location with the CN2 route enabled.

Would you consider Singapore?

Thanked by 1sjlleo
  • sjlleosjlleo Member
    edited June 2019

@dahartigan said:
    If you value stability, you must pay a bit more. That's my first recommendation.

Second, look for something in LA for the cheapest option. A few providers here offer VPS on Quadranet's LA location with the CN2 route enabled.

Would you consider Singapore?

Thank you for your reply.
    Maybe I will find providers which offer VPS on QN 's LA location later.
    Yeah, Singapore can also be considered.

• There are plenty of options then, just sit back and the offers will come. I don't think what you require is difficult.

It may help if you explain your use case, so providers can let you know if it's suitable.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@sjlleo said:
    I've known BuyVM \Anynode\Hostflyte doing this,but sometimes they become so untable or unable to use. Is there any recommendations for this?

If you're having an issue with your route on CN2 with us just ticket and I can look into it :)

Our inbound route doesn't always work but I've been working to hopefully fix that.

Francisco

• VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

Check out our looking glass and uptime open stats! If the results will seem satisfying then know more on our SLA. Give a try to our VPS if you like that comment!

• First consider stable, there will be no cheap choice now.

Bandwagon
    GigsGigsCloud
    RFChost
    t667
    idc.wiki

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Our Anycast DDoS protected services have CN2 (with all options!).

NOT A VPS.

Not exactly what we designed our services to do but happy to help.

• Friends, please remember that Hostflyte and hiformance were same business.

• ntupntup Member

@moduw123 said:
    Friends, please remember that Hostflyte and hiformance were same business.

Do you have confirmation about this?

• @ntup said:

@moduw123 said:
    Friends, please remember that Hostflyte and hiformance were same business.

Do you have confirmation about this?

my friend told me about it , the company is hiformance former employees.

• ntupntup Member

I think you understand that this is unverified information.

• @ntup said:

It very much is verified information. HostFlyte is ran by the same person that was a part of HiFormance(not the main person there, but I think he was support or so he says).

You can find more information regarding this over here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154418/hiformance-deadpooling-backup-your-data-now/p4

• ntupntup Member

@t0ny0 said:

@ntup said:

It very much is verified information. HostFlyte is ran by the same person that was a part of HiFormance(not the main person there, but I think he was support or so he says).

You can find more information regarding this over here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/154418/hiformance-deadpooling-backup-your-data-now/p4

Ok thank you

• hi try to check test ip 45.82.154.1 hope it will be good for you.