Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for europe reseller for own websites
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for europe reseller for own websites

ChaoscripTChaoscripT Member
edited June 2019 in Requests

Hi,
I looking for reseller hosting based on europe region (Germany, Netherlands, France etc) with high reseources per cPanel account.
Like 3GB Ram, 200-300% CPU, High number of EP..

Do you know and can recommend on provider who give these specs?

*As I don't going to open web hosting company I don't care if it's comes without WHMCS.

Regards.

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Check my signature for a comparison chart of providers I recommend :)

• BopieBopie Member

Just for transparency I have dmed you, and we have spoke about resellers that we offer, I like to be transparent that I have made an offer so I'm posting here to :)

Thanked by 1bikegremlin
  • Other suppliers offers?
    Another thing, it's needs to support Python.

Regards.

• @ChaoscripT said:
    Hi,
    I looking for reseller hosting based on europe region (Germany, Netherlands, France etc) with high reseources per cPanel account.
    Like 3GB Ram, 200-300% CPU, High number of EP..

Do you know and can recommend on provider who give these specs?

*As I don't going to open web hosting company I don't care if it's comes without WHMCS.

Regards.

Why not just get a slice from Buyvm? Use it with DA. Specially if your usage will be CPU heavy.

• RossGRossG Member, Host Rep

@ChaoscripT said:
    Other suppliers offers?
    Another thing, it's needs to support Python.

Regards.

I may be able to help, with UK location. How many accounts are you looking for?

• I got and am using a custom reseller hosting from Gnu-host ( forum member @RossG above) - it's been working quite well, at a reasonable price.

• BuyShared Luxembourg might work fine if you find stock.

• cPanel died, say, I'm a time traveler and it'll die soon.
    Best bet is DirectAdmin or CWP if, to begin with.
    Go for cPanel as long as you can afford to get your own VPS to do so. Once again, the better bet is either DA or CWP.