Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strato? Diffrenece between NL VPS and DE VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Strato? Diffrenece between NL VPS and DE VPS?

Hi there,

So im just interested in information of strato. I'm just getting confused cos they have avaliable VPS on both websites and they are same(except SSD storage) and the price. Why? If im right, all servers are located in Germany. And also, what kind of CPU they are using?

Im not looking them like a hosting provider for me, just maybe some1 were using them and know why?

Regards

Comments

• pikepike Veteran

Strato has offices and a datacenter in Berlin, Germany. I dont know about any other location.

• i would go for strato if you want purely idlers. my experience with strato is shit.

i ever got a small situation with my vps that cause it to get suspended.
    i resolved it but took 2 weeks to get unsuspended and if you want to run critical sites.

support is dramaticaly slow.

• @perryoo11 said:
    i would go for strato if you want purely idlers. my experience with strato is shit.

i resolved it but took 2 weeks to get unsuspended and if you want to run critical sites.

What CPU they are using?

• @Prosecutor said:

@perryoo11 said:
    i would go for strato if you want purely idlers. my experience with strato is shit.

What CPU they are using?

e5 if i believe.
    but don't know what they have now. they got some new gear when i canceled my vps.